Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) (56356 Views)

Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo / Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by opee1231(f): 12:17am On Jul 30, 2013
Lol....the power of anger n jealousy...Lord have mercy
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 30, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Easier said than done.

They never born the girl that will burst my azs like that.

You know...accidents do happen.
na so.after burning it,i go sit there,i no go take off.easier said than don indeed cheesy
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by bighead1(m): 12:21am On Jul 30, 2013
Na me go kill the girl.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 30, 2013
the_ripper3: I will personally hunt all her family members down.
if it was that easy,police will not have existed
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by dechif(m): 12:22am On Jul 30, 2013
I am sure that girl knows how the money was gotten ,she was depressed ,may be the girl went for an arm robbery operation with the man and the man is using the proceed of the arm robbery to womanize ,check well as no girl can think of this without knowing the cost of the car will bring her life down

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 30, 2013
Stylaay: A b*itch broke my golf 4's rear glass i was so mad i went into the house and came out with my jack knife to stab her in the face. She was lucky she listened to her friends' advice and ran away barefooted that night before i came out. Whaaat! Burn my range? I would have to love u more than myself to do anything short of gunning her down on the spot
we get the message. you are a violent man smdh tongue

4 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by sunky644(m): 12:23am On Jul 30, 2013
gendebs: She is as good as a dead lady. For what, on what ground, what reason, why on earth will u burn my shirt or whatever not to talk of my jeep, not only a jeep but a RANGE ROVER. when we are not married yet even if we are married she have no right to put law in her hand. Abeg shd must provide another Jeep or rot in jail.
Guy you just spoke my mind.
I can only say "odika very risky" to what I will do thereafter.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 30, 2013
Stylaay: A b*itch broke my golf 4's rear glass i was so mad i went into the house and came out with my jack knife to stab her in the face. She was lucky she listened to her friends' advice and ran away barefooted that night before i came out. Whaaat! Burn my range? I would have to love u more than myself to do anything short of gunning her down on the spot
lol.na to run to where i go find better acid con pour am from your back when you still dey boil.your head go simmer one time out of pains before taking off.

E be like say you just dey sout because you never jam some bad ass girls cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Dsalz(m): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2013
i will drag her into the car and lock her inside!..........what devil!!!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by eightsin(m): 12:33am On Jul 30, 2013
This is simply not right...but the girl get guts.
D typ dat kills or pours acids on people...make dat oda girl beta run fr her life.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by saheedbadmus(m): 12:42am On Jul 30, 2013
Mayb na d gurl buy d range for d guy if not..wen she no go want sango to strike her papa to death en..her family would produce anoda one b4 she can see sunlight again..bastard fellow she burn range en well am sure she as a husband waiting for her @ yaba left..abeg Post d girl pix self so if any of my relative brings her home I wud knw say na mad woman he bring so I can pursue her with cutlass
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Airforce1(m): 12:43am On Jul 30, 2013
If I no throw the girl enter fire No be my mama born me

15milla burn just like that all in the name of love?

Which kind stu.pid love be that
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by ikekings(m): 12:44am On Jul 30, 2013
I can still remember vividly what I did to the last girl wey tear my #250 vest(singlet).. To set my range rover on fire... Na anoda tori for anoda day... grin grin grin
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by DukeNija(m): 12:47am On Jul 30, 2013
kulyie: na so.after burning it,i go sit there,i no go take off.easier said than don indeed cheesy
This babe is funny abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 'take off' cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Stylaay(m): 12:47am On Jul 30, 2013
kulyie: lol.na to run to where i go find better acid con pour am from your back when you still dey boil.your head go simmer one time out of pains before taking off.

E be like say you just dey sout because you never jam some bad ass girls cheesy
baby i for don anniv murder before u get your acid them varnish ento thin air. Jes kiddin o. Mehn i'll drink my brains out and mourn my ride for like a week
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 30, 2013
Send her away, get a new car (not necessarily a range rover again) and live my life!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by 190: 12:50am On Jul 30, 2013
drizzit: Now this is d story. The Guy got the girl Pregnant 3ce and he has bin askin her to abort but this is the 4th pregnancy and she said she won't abort it den the guy dis-appeared only for her to him with another girl and the girl is also pregnant for him. So did she do the right thing? I tire for this matter I no fit Judge

for a range

mbanu!!!

the gods must be crazy in mozambique undecided
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Caseless: 1:07am On Jul 30, 2013
Laila Ikeji:
What would you do if your girl does this to you?

1.i'l make sure i beat her to stupor.

2.from that moment onward, whenever i see with a guy, i'd set the guy's car ablaze i.e if he has a car.

3. If she owns a car, i'l make sure it is razed down and burnt to ashflow.

4. If the guy was in the car, she cud have burnt him with the car; this tells u she's a killer. So having noticed this, i'l make sure she's restless. She's an enemy, handle her well.

Jealousy my foot! As if she nor get anoda guy for one side. I go beat am taya....yar iskan banza, yar'iskan wofi.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Eustacia(f): 1:30am On Jul 30, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
The guy is weak.
For a girl to diss him like this...he is a wankster.

My girl dare not...cos I will be packing heat
and pop off. I ain't fronting!

//
Typical example of a guy who beats up his gf. #smh

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Vivipop(f): 1:36am On Jul 30, 2013
Now this is what I'm talking about! Hope he learns his lesson. But then, even when you pay them to stay away from cheating,they just can't.

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by CzarChris(m): 1:57am On Jul 30, 2013
This just has to be one sick joke. What da phuck do you mean by cheating? Am I your only bf? Am i married to you, we are still dating. Even if we arf married, my ganpapa wey marry 13wifes lived a full life not to talk of its just you.
Anyway, i simply quietly leave that scene, but by the time am through wwith you and your family, you guys will beg for death and death will elude you nd your family.

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Cupelboi(m): 1:59am On Jul 30, 2013
That's the effect of watching too much Tyler Perry TV shows and movies. Am sure she got this idea from Tyler Perry's For Better For Worse....I hope she also watched the part where Angela the woman in the movie had to repay the Car back with all the money in her Account...As for me, I will sue her sorry ass for Arson !! Bullshit !!!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by franklampard082(m): 2:12am On Jul 30, 2013
Am I the only one that noticed that the story is highly incomplete. A burning car, then a few words about a jilted lover. What exactly happened, we don't know and this blogger won't tell us. Reasonable threads are just wasting somewhere on nairaland and this rubbish excuse of journalism is making front page. No location, no source, no story, the parties involved were not even mentioned and people are just raining curses and abuses on some faceless girl. I weep for the demise of the real nairaland FP

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by teemac01(m): 2:22am On Jul 30, 2013
Eustacia: Typical example of a guy who beats up his gf. #smh

So he should be clapping for her nau...birds of the same feather...SMH
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by teemac01(m): 2:26am On Jul 30, 2013
franklampard082: Am I the only one that noticed that the story is highly incomplete. A burning car, then a few words about a jilted lover. What exactly happened, we don't know and this blogger won't tell us. Reasonable threads are just wasting somewhere on nairaland and this rubbish excuse of journalism is making front page. No location, no source, no story, the parties involved were not even mentioned and people are just raining curses and abuses on some faceless girl. I weep for the demise of the real nairaland FP
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by olurotimi(m): 2:43am On Jul 30, 2013
No one needs to kill anyone to replace a Range Rover Sports HSE,besides insurance it is a bit more affordable this days. I ve got the same Edition "FOR SALE" recently shipped in from the US.
Range Rover Sports(HSE) 06 Edition
Full Options
Clean Title
Tin Can.
Price: 4.2m
Mail art_princ@yahoo.com for photos &
Call 08108900067, 08022228369 for inspection.

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by shikenosa: 2:52am On Jul 30, 2013
Girl wey do dis to my rangy rovy don obviousli open airport somewhere for me....

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 30, 2013
*speechless*
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by tempoegovin: 3:16am On Jul 30, 2013
Why should d guy cheat in d first place? Anyway, any girl that does this must have the resources to replace. I wish them both good luck.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 30, 2013
Are u kidding me? Is she a psychiatric patient?

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by tunapawizzy: 3:37am On Jul 30, 2013
[size=14pt]SET THE BIATCH ABLAZE[/size]

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 30, 2013
nairaman66: This should be in the JOKE section of NL. Story line is nauseating!! Na fire wey spread from house to range rover abeg! No 9ja gal go burn RRS with her clear eye..
c dis guy o,e b like say u no sabi galz...!When a gal is JEALOUS and vry angry she can do anytin watsover weda na 9ja galz or not.Galz dey get mind o,no allow their stature deceive u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) / 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.