Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Building Collapse:Causes, Prevention And Remedies - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Collapse:Causes, Prevention And Remedies (23196 Views)

Woman And Her Baby Die In Lekki Building Collapse / Photos From The Building Collapse In Lekki, Lagos This Morning / Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Collapse:Causes, Prevention And Remedies by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 01, 2014
When the New Year 2014 arrives, it brings new ideas and hopes for us to make our lives good to better and better to best. Happy New Year to you!
Wishing You a Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Energetic and Extremely Happy,HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014
Re: Building Collapse:Causes, Prevention And Remedies by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 10, 2014
[size=60pt]I give glory to God for counting me among the living today and praise his holy name as I ADD ONE YEAR TO MY AGE.

MY BIRTHDAY IS TODAY.
[/size]
Re: Building Collapse:Causes, Prevention And Remedies by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Building Collapse:Causes, Prevention And Remedies by Jumyg: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Beware of Segzy14, he has no integrity, he is a thief and a liar.
One chance engineer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Flourish Apartments And Terraces Ochid Rd. A Beautiful Abode / Reasons Why You Must Own Your House / 7 Compelling Reasons Why You Should Build Your Own House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.