Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

New Plate Number - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Plate Number (980 Views)

Check Out This Weird Plate Number / New Plate Number: How Much In Lagos? / New Plate Number And Driver's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Plate Number by Eljay1: 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
Does anyone know how much it costs to change from the old plate number to new one. I will also like to know which authority or body is in charge of this and what are the procedures.
Re: New Plate Number by Konnektions146(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2013
it depends on what u want exactly, u may contact Mrs Dami on 08023272331.
Re: New Plate Number by jpphilips(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
ur location matters, ph for the number and new papers will cost btwn 28k to 35k depending on your agent.
if you have someone who can stand the queue, it will be cheaper
Re: New Plate Number by Eljay1: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
my location is lagos and i need l
Re: New Plate Number by Konnektions146(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
El_jay: my location is lagos and i need l
the lady i sent the contact up dere is in lagos, i guess Yaba, cos she did a new plate for me. i saw her contact on Nairaland.
she is very straight and speedy
Re: New Plate Number by flexya: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
DOES this change of number plates apply to customised numbers? I.e registrations with just ur name like 2FACE. wont dis just mean a change of background and at wat cost
Re: New Plate Number by Strongedition: 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
My old number plate reads lagos and am in edo,can i change to the new plate that still reads lagos here in edo? How long and how much wld it take?
Re: New Plate Number by ceetee: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2013
Morning
Forgive my ignorance but is it possible to obtain an abuja plate number in lagos?
Just need a second opinion. Thanks
Re: New Plate Number by dandollar1: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2013
Please what are the features of this new plate number sef.I don't know if mine is old or new. I just registered d car january this year.will it be carrying the new plate number?
Re: New Plate Number by flexya: 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
dan_dollar: Please what are the features of this new plate number sef.I don't know if mine is old or new. I just registered d car january this year.will it be carrying the new plate number?

If it has the map of nigeria in the background, its the new one. It will also end with 2 alphabets whilst the old ended wit 3 alphabets
Re: New Plate Number by flexya: 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
ceetee: Morning
Forgive my ignorance but is it possible to obtain an abuja plate number in lagos?
Just need a second opinion. Thanks

Yes, subject to availability
Re: New Plate Number by dandollar1: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
flexya:

If it has the map of nigeria in the background, its the new one. It will also end with 2 alphabets whilst the old ended wit 3 alphabets
thank you bro.

(1) (Reply)

LEXUS Auto Mechanic In The House, SIENA And IKENNA U Two Could Be Of Help Too / Help My Camry Biglight!!!!!!!! / VVT Oil Pressure Pipe For Toyota 2GR FE Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.