Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? (2794 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / What Language Will We Speak In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2013
train crashes all over from spain to canada
plane crashes
bus crashes ( one in rome yesterday etc )
helicopter crashes ( one yesterday in america amongst a few )
factory explosions everywhere ( one this morning in florida and a few in texas )

YAHAWAH BRINGING IN THAT DESTRUCTION SLOWLY BUT STEADILY. HE IS CLEANING HOUSE. BRINGING IN THAT SEVENTH TRUMPET AND SEVENTH WOE AND SEVENTH VIAL. THE LORD IS AROUND. I DONE TOLD YALL WW3 FINNA GO DOWN REAL SOON. grin grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2013
not to mention the eerie thunder that emanated from the skies yesterday. anyone heard that ?

>>>> revelation 10 vs 3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by bolaino(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2013
Obadiah, for the umpteenth time, stop taking dem hallucinogens.
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2013
bolaino: Obadiah, for the umpteenth time, stop taking dem hallucinogens.
Top of the morning to you too Bolaino smdh grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by bolaino(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2013
obadiah777: Top of the morning to you too Bolaino smdh grin
my good sire, it seems u've been missing here a while now, have u been preparing for the Armageddon?
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2013
bolaino: my good sire, it seems u've been missing here a while now, have u been preparing for the Armageddon?
PREPARING FOR ARMAGEDDON ? AU CONTRAIRE MON AMI THE MODS BROUGHT ARMAGEDDON TO ME BY BANNING MY IP wink

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MostHigh: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2013
I can feel it in the ether Sire

The earth is ascending

and armagideon is imminent

The question is

Are you prepared

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2013
Madness....
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MostHigh: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2013
Logicboy03: Madness....

Only the mad will survive smiley

Ever watched MAD MAX

grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2013
MostHigh: I can feel it in the ether Sire

The earth is ascending

and armagideon is imminent

The question is

Are you prepared
like young joc said, its going down and its guaranteed to go down. good song too lol cheesy
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2013
Logicboy03: Madness....
takes a mad man to recognize madness grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
So Accident, natural disaster and death started happening few days ago? If not for the recent plane crash news, have you not read about plane crash in the past? What makes the recent presence of the lord? Maybe or not you forgot to add MERS virus in the middle east..........the lord was stoned and he got angry so he need to kill people coming over there with virus....lol. But tell me, what drug are you taking? Choose one from this list :

1. LSD
2. Marijuana (weed, cannabis)
3. Hashish
4. Cocaine
5. Magic Mushrooms
6. MDMA
7. Ecstasy
8. Speed (amphetamines)
9. Meth
10. Crack
11. Heroin
12. Ketamine
13. 2c-b (nexus)
14 2c-i
15. 2c-e
16. Alcohol
17. Coffee
18. Poppers
19. GHB
20. PCP
21. DMT
22. 5-MEO-DMT
23. Opium
24. Kava-Kava
25. Ayahuasca
26. Mescaline
27. Monkey tail
28. Sokudaye
29. Aboniki
30. Hot cake

Pasta Rasta gangta mata yea me?

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MostHigh: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE: So Accident, natural disaster and death started happening few days ago? If not for the recent plane crash news, have you not read about plane crash in the past? What makes the recent presence of the lord? Maybe or not you forgot to add MERS virus in the middle east..........the lord was stoned and he got angry so he need to kill people coming over there with virus....lol. But tell me, what drug are you taking? Choose one from this list :

1. LSD
3. Hashish
4. Cocaine
5. Magic Mushrooms
6. MDMA
7. Ecstasy
8. Speed (amphetamines)
9. Meth
10. Crack
11. Heroin
12. Ketamine
13. 2c-b (nexus)
14 2c-i
15. 2c-e
16. Alcohol
17. Coffee
18. Poppers
19. GHB
20. PCP
21. DMT
22. 5-MEO-DMT
23. Opium
24. Kava-Kava
25. Ayahuasca
26. Mescaline
27. Monkey tail
28. Sokudaye
29. Aboniki
30. Hot cake

Na this type dey get nuke with surname ontop

Scoffers will always abound.

Even your fourth generation past and more no see the kind yawa wey dey happen today

But you chose to be desensitised instead

Next thing na to dey process una dey package

grin

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by UyiIredia(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE: So Accident, natural disaster and death started happening few days ago? If not for the recent plane crash news, have you not read about plane crash in the past? What makes the recent presence of the lord? Maybe or not you forgot to add MERS virus in the middle east..........the lord was stoned and he got angry so he need to kill people coming over there with virus....lol. But tell me, what drug are you taking? Choose one from this list :

1. LSD
3. Hashish
4. Cocaine
5. Magic Mushrooms
6. MDMA
7. Ecstasy
8. Speed (amphetamines)
9. Meth
10. Crack
11. Heroin
12. Ketamine
13. 2c-b (nexus)
14 2c-i
15. 2c-e
16. Alcohol
17. Coffee
18. Poppers
19. GHB
20. PCP
21. DMT
22. 5-MEO-DMT
23. Opium
24. Kava-Kava
25. Ayahuasca
26. Mescaline
27. Monkey tail
28. Sokudaye
29. Aboniki
30. Hot cake

Na you come sabi drug pass. Dude, you are döp€.

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
@0badiah 777,the trumpet you mentioned is it a literal trumpet? or is it symbolic to mean the word of God?

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by bolaino(m): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
obadiah777: PREPARING FOR ARMAGEDDON ? AU CONTRAIRE MON AMI THE MODS BROUGHT ARMAGEDDON TO ME BY BANNING MY IP wink
I guessed as much, welcome back sire, I missed your crazy rantings on here.

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MEILYN(m): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
Obadiah pls open a thread and explain the part Jesus turned Water to Wine.....which water was he talking about?.

Are you on facebook? Hw can i reach u privately? Have been reading ur stuffs,I need to learn more 4rm You Man...

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Na you come sabi drug pass. Dude, you are dope.

Sorry I dont take drugs. You should ask Obadiah777 what he is taking because he is going crazy

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
MostHigh:

Even your fourth generation past and more no see the kind yawa wey dey happen today

grin

See Obadiah slave........you have not contribute to anything on this forum than to rub your slave master back. Common, what you smoking? Your master didn't deny he smoke so I find it hard when you hitting my back for itemizing your boss kitto..

Unp mehn........tell me what you taking.....
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
bolaino: Obadiah, for the umpteenth time, stop taking dem hallucinogens.

grin grin grin grin

obadiah777: not to mention the eerie thunder that emanated from the skies yesterday. anyone heard that ?

>>>> revelation 10 vs 3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

[size=28pt]LOL![/size]

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE: tell me, what drug are you taking? Choose one from this list :

1. LSD
3. Hashish
4. Cocaine
5. Magic Mushrooms
6. MDMA
7. Ecstasy
8. Speed (amphetamines)
9. Meth
10. Crack
11. Heroin
12. Ketamine
13. 2c-b (nexus)
14 2c-i
15. 2c-e
16. Alcohol
17. Coffee
18. Poppers
19. GHB
20. PCP
21. DMT
22. 5-MEO-DMT
23. Opium
24. Kava-Kava
25. Ayahuasca
26. Mescaline
27. Monkey tail
28. Sokudaye
29. Aboniki
30. Hot cake

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2013

1. LSD
3. Hashish
4. Cocaine
5. Magic Mushrooms
6. MDMA
7. Ecstasy
8. Speed (amphetamines)
9. Meth
10. Crack
11. Heroin
12. Ketamine
13. 2c-b (nexus)
14 2c-i
15. 2c-e
16. Alcohol
17. Coffee
18. Poppers
19. GHB
20. PCP
21. DMT
22. 5-MEO-DMT
23. Opium
24. Kava-Kava
25. Ayahuasca
26. Mescaline
27. Monkey tail
28. Sokudaye
29. Aboniki
30. Hot cake

either you work for ndlea or you are a crack addict shocked cheesy
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
MostHigh:

grin
grin grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
Bidam: @0badiah 777,the trumpet you mentioned is it a literal trumpet? or is it symbolic to mean the word of God?
nope sire it is not a literal trumpet. a trumpet is a call for the next empire to come take over >>>>

hosea 8 vs 1 Set the trumpet to your mouth. He shall come as an eagle over the house of the LORD, because they have transgressed my covenant, and trespassed against my law. <<< calling predatory empires to come take over. a change of guard.
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
bolaino: I guessed as much, welcome back sire, I missed your crazy rantings on here.
i shall have you know my rantings are quite sane sire grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
obadiah777: nope sire it is not a literal trumpet. a trumpet is a call for the next empire to come take over >>>>

hosea 8 vs 1 Set the trumpet to your mouth. He shall come as an eagle over the house of the LORD, because they have transgressed my covenant, and trespassed against my law. <<< calling predatory empires to come take over. a change of guard.
you this weed lord that prophesied that america will be totally annihillated in 4 years, am just watching. It should be interestin.

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
MEILYN: Obadiah pls open a thread and explain the part Jesus turned Water to Wine.....which water was he talking about?.

Are you on facebook? Hw can i reach u privately? Have been reading ur stuffs,I need to learn more 4rm You Man...
hey chief MEILYN whats good sire ? i am on facebook but i dont go there anymore lol. strictly nairaland now.

turning water into wine, what is water ? water is a group of people >>>>>

revelation 17 vs 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the w-hore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

and what is wine ? wine is knowledge or doctrine. so turning water into wine means he preached to a multitude of people and converted them to the word. thats how you convert water into wine. ; wink
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Sorry I dont take drugs. You should ask Obadiah777 what he is taking because he is going crazy
yeah well a crazy person in this world is actually sane while a sane person in this world is actually crazy. ponder on that. its a crazy world. the roles are reversed grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

See Obadiah slave........you have not contribute to anything on this forum than to rub your slave master back. Common, what you smoking? Your master didn't deny he smoke so I find it hard when you hitting my back for itemizing your boss kitto..

Unp mehn........tell me what you taking.....
bone of my bone flesh of my flesh. thats my pentecost brother right there. we echo each other because there is purity in the word. its a pentecost moment. we speak the same language. whatever i contribute he contributes and whatever he contributes i contribute. thats how it goes sire. different appendages on the same body being controlled by the same mind wink wink

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin grin grin

[size=28pt]LOL![/size]
what it do kails ? whats good with ya ? aint nobody seen ya breaklight in a hot minute wink

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
olire: you this weed lord that prophesied that america will be totally annihillated in 4 years, am just watching. It should be interestin.
ermmm i did not say 4 years, i said three and a half years at most cuz thats how long obama has in office. now thats the maximum time now. shytt could pop off any moment from now. so any second from now till three and a half years sire. its finna go down. sit tight. this ride about to get bumpy grin hope you got your seat belt on
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:23am On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: either you work for ndlea or you are a crack addict shocked cheesy

You want to deny you smoke? Common man, I hate when you employ lies in your ministration.

Im watching your back man.....it better you hide behind internet or make your apocalypse become reality before 2016.....FAILURE=ROTTING IN JAIL for causing panic and fear...

*singing*
Sodom and gomora should come now
come and make prophecy truth
save obadiah and his slave-mosthigh
clean his foot from chinese hot grounds
or else, his foot will burn

read this and sing along http://ibtimes.co.in/articles/416216/20121218/mayan-calendar-2012-china-arrests-doomsday-rumours.htm

lalala la lala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bidam, Let's Discuss The Right And Wrong Applications Of The Law / We Are Using Witchcraft, Satanism And Magic’ – Confesses Prophet Kautsire / Danger Of Spiritual Ignorance Part One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.