Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator (3477 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Total Nigeria Recruiting Production Operator Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2013
Hello friends,

if you are an OND holder after 2010 or you have completed your HND with NYSC, this is your chance.

Total is currently recruiting for the post of Trainee Operator at OND and HND levels.

I can't apply now because I am still doing my NYSC but anybody can apply, though they specified any engineering discipline but from experience, it does not matter. What matter most is if you past their aptitude test and interview.

https://careers.total.com/front/en/web/guest/fiche-offre?p_p_id=Offres_WAR_careersoffresportlet&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&_Offres_WAR_careersoffresportlet_struts.portlet.action=%2Fview%2Fview%2FsearchOffres

Mods, please front page.

1 Like

Re: TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator by sambright2012: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2013
thanks bros i hv jst apply wit B.eng chemical
Re: TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
Bros, na HND dem want oh.. But anything can happen sha.
sambright2012: thanks bros i hv jst apply wit B.eng chemical
Re: TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator by clun(f): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
sambright2012: thanks bros i hv jst apply wit B.eng chemical
read the post very well. For ond and hnd only.
Re: TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator by clun(f): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
2s£xy:
Hello friends,

if you are an OND holder after 2010 or you have completed your HND with NYSC, this is your chance.

Total is currently recruiting for the post of Trainee Operator at OND and HND levels.

I can't apply now because I am still doing my NYSC but anybody can apply, though they specified any engineering discipline but from experience, it does not matter. What matter most is if you past their aptitude test and interview.

https://careers.total.com/front/en/web/guest/fiche-offre?p_p_id=Offres_WAR_careersoffresportlet&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&_Offres_WAR_careersoffresportlet_struts.portlet.action=%2Fview%2Fview%2FsearchOffres

Mods, please front page.
Thanks bro. Try applying but temporarily unavailable.
Re: TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator by DAWOOU(m): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
The same thing here o! Bros
Re: TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
I am surprise you guy are complaining it's not accessable. Well, I click through the link above and landed on the site.

I hope you aren't access it with some milli-lengthy phones? Better get a PC and do it.

1 Like

Re: TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator by chyna4luv: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
pals, i greet you all. I want to use this medium to thank the ops for pasting this advert here. I have applied but am contemplating on something. The advert is not real because when you checked the site, the address Bar displays an unsolicited application. Am not trying to discourage anybody from applying. thanks 1luv.
Re: TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
When you click on that link above, you will see Production Operator for OND and HND...

Click on the one that suits you then scroll down to the bottom left corner where there is 'apply now' link.

Haba... Na wa o. Whether unsolicited or not, apply.
chyna4luv: pals, i greet you all. I want to use this medium to thank the ops for pasting this advert here. I have applied but am contemplating on something. The advert is not real because when you checked the site, the address Bar displays an unsolicited application. Am not trying to discourage anybody from applying. thanks 1luv.
Re: TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator by Nnabugwu8590: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
@Chyna4luv, you are very ungrateful and very reactive. Reasons: Since the website allows you to apply, you should be happy for that. The advert in question is not unsolicited as you claim.
Re: TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator by Shantyken(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
a friend told me is on gaurdian newspaper of today i think pg.44
Re: TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Thank you.
Nnabugwu8590: @Chyna4luv, you are very ungrateful and very reactive. Reasons: Since the website allows you to apply, you should be happy for that. The advert in question is not unsolicited as you claim.
Re: TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator by chyna4luv: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nnabugu, its you and that is ungrateful. you lack understanding and courtesy because if you are not, following my comment, your common sense would have told you that i have not cursed or spoilt someone's emotion. So with this your comment it shows that you are just trying to learn how to talk on a social network. But i will advice you to learn in your closest because your chat sounds disgracing and shameful to the world simply because you lack understanding and courtesy..
Take care.
Re: TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator by chyna4luv: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
2s£xy:
When you click on that link above, you will see Production Operator for OND and HND...

Click on the one that suits you then scroll down to the bottom left corner where there is 'apply now' link.

Haba... Na wa o. Whether unsolicited or not, apply.

You commented well, it shows that you are learned but the mistake you made was, you thank Nnabugwu for displaying his foolishness in the air. If we have people like you as a leader in this nation, this country would have been fair if not ok. You understand peoples mind. Anyway thanks Keep it up Bro.
Re: TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator by Chuksaluta(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
chyna4luv:

You commented well, it shows that you are learned but the mistake you made was, you thank Nnabugwu for displaying his foolishness in the air. If we have people like you as a leader in this nation, this country would have been fair if not ok. You understand peoples mind. Anyway thanks Keep it up Bro.
Y u dey para
Re: TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator by Nnabugwu8590: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
@Chyna4luv,i used my first statement to ascertain something which i will not tell you. Sorry for any hurt i have engineered against you. That is what i called proactive measure. In conclusion, i want to ask this question, what is fake organisations' advert?. Chyna4luv, the advert is not only unsolicited advert, it is also Un-Total Oil Company's website's advert. Scammmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Engineers At Nigerdock Nigeria Plc / School: St. Mary’s Schools, Lekki, Lagos / Lonadek Oil And Gas Job: 15/08/2006 Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.