Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Need Help To Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help To Travel (824 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / If You Want To Travel To Kenya, Malindi Is The Place. . ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help To Travel by kelvinnile(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2008
i am a young dude of 21, i have not traveled out of nigeria for once, i am looking for any honest and God fearing person who is more intrested in giving a helping hand to a brother in need,than to take advantage of him as a nivice.
are you residing abroad? how where you able to make it there? pls i need your help. i want to live, work, or school abroad. may be my li2 savings would be of help.
Re: Need Help To Travel by omega25red(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2008
Dude an advice

No body and i mean no body would be willing to just help a stranger with a place to stay needless to say help you travel out. By the way when you say help you travel out what do you mean? how am i if i was interested supposed to help you?
I think you are the only one that can help your self by applying for a visa and then flying out. All the people who claim that they know someone in somewhere are just looking to eat your money and disappoint you (Personal experience). Besides short of a church, no one who is busy either working hard or stealling other peoples money abroad would want to just take up a strangers plight. If you are hell bent on travelling Gambia is a nice place to visist.

I am not trying to be rude i'm just giving you the real
Re: Need Help To Travel by kenflipper(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2008
Dude at 21yrs old, you have no reason to be desperate. i would advise you to get a college education, that would give you a start point. The previous postal said it all, no body will help you, the world help doesn't necessarily exist in the USA. Independence and Bravery are the most popular words here. Be wise and get a college education so that the wolfs would not consume you, if you know what i mean.
Re: Need Help To Travel by nndunka: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2010
yes oo no one can help you but God
Re: Need Help To Travel by justwise(m): 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2010
nndunka:

I thought u were promising pple Egyptian visa here?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-6291.0.html#bot
Re: Need Help To Travel by july123(m): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2010
nndunka:

Probably he might repented grin grin grin
Re: Need Help To Travel by niceguy10: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2010
Justwise, you are right since the guy is promiseing getting people travel visa, he must help himself aswell.
Re: Need Help To Travel by flekan(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2010
july123:

Probably he might repented grin grin grin

I think he already have grin
Re: Need Help To Travel by MrCrackles(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2010
nndunka:

justwise:

I thought u were promsing pple Egyptian visa here?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-6291.0.html#bot
Busted!
LMFAO grin

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Success Stories: It Was Long: But Worth It! / American Visa Lottery Application Is Over Now / Planning A Business Trip To Sao Tome And Principe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.