Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (419191 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by leemahayat(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Good day, Marcjoe kindly enlighten on how to change library and build.prop as i have downloaded an OWAPPO Custom rom for xolo q1000 but there is the problem of sound and once i apply your phantom a+ sound patch the phone will soft brick. Note that the sound patch work perfectly for other xolo q1000 custom roms. Your guidance will highly be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by sch(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
I volunteer
seunpayne: Hey guys. Kunle has been on my case lately and so I have decided to open my kitchen once more. I don't have this awesome device anymore as my sister put up a good case why she should have it instead of me.
By the end of the week I hope to release two Roms for our phone. the first is Melting Rocks 5 (based on the note III ui) and the other is Seehem phantom (based on cyanogen mod v11).
I will need six volunteers with a lot of data to download the Roms and test and get back to me about bugs and booting issues before the public release at the end of the week. Please indicate here and remember you will have to download the ROM more than once and remember to have a backup so you can easily restore. Thanks guys.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by luckydinho: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
waltermitty: please I've tried to download techno f7 recovery. img file but all to no avail. I'm not even allowed to view some links on Google sef
. plss I'm new here. u guys shud help me. can some1 upload d file for me...how do I get d it??
whatsapp me I will direct u all what u need to do. Strictly free. 08020395908

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2014
awofe20: Pls i nd fifa14 v1.3.3 unlock apk

contact marcjoe....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2014
leemahayat: Good day, Marcjoe kindly enlighten on how to change library and build.prop as i have downloaded an OWAPPO Custom rom for xolo q1000 but there is the problem of sound and once i apply your phantom a+ sound patch the phone will soft brick. Note that the sound patch work perfectly for other xolo q1000 custom roms. Your guidance will highly be appreciated

hmmm.....dont really deal on rom stuff....my pc is faulty and dere is no enough time to learn more....

i hope u understand.....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2014
waltermitty: please I've tried to download techno f7 recovery. img file but all to no avail. I'm not even allowed to view some links on Google sef
. plss I'm new here. u guys shud help me. can some1 upload d file for me...how do I get d it??

i use to ve dem in my dropbox....but my account ve been suspended for now....so all my links r bad...get it from seun payne's blog...

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ihafiz17: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
seunpayne: Ok. I'm sorry I've been away for a long while. Work has been tight. I'm here now if anyone still has a mind to ask me anything I'll do my best to answer. plus a tip. PHANTOM A+.....KIT.....KAT....COMING IN JANUARY!!!

hi. i tried flashing my a+ with ur flash tools in ur blog.it didnt work causing more harm to my fone. it couldnt power on again after usung ur flash files. pls put me tru. can my fone still b recived pls help me.i keep gettin error messages each tym i retried it
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by awofe20(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
seunpayne: Hey guys. Kunle has been on my case lately and so I have decided to open my kitchen once more. I don't have this awesome device anymore as my sister put up a good case why she should have it instead of me.
By the end of the week I hope to release two Roms for our phone. the first is Melting Rocks 5 (based on the note III ui) and the other is Seehem phantom (based on cyanogen mod v11).
I will need six volunteers with a lot of data to download the Roms and test and get back to me about bugs and booting issues before the public release at the end of the week. Please indicate here and remember you will have to download the ROM more than once and remember to have a backup so you can easily restore. Thanks guys.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
just playing dream league

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ihafiz17: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=awofe20][/quote]
seunpayne pls help me here i changed my fones font and tried restartin it to load d new font. my fone refused to boot up. and wen i checked ur blog i followed ur tutorial including ur video. i tried it out and my fone refused to power on since den till dis moment.pls put me tru.eavh tym i connect d fone while d flash file is it detects d device my device.if i click on download i get dis message"not all images are correctly loaded,which may cause boot up issue!do u want to go on downloading anyway" i chose yes and since den it refuse to power on
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ihafiz17: 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=awofe20][/quote]
seunpayne pls help me here i changed my fones font and tried restartin it to load d new font. my fone refused to boot up. and wen i checked ur blog i followed ur tutorial including ur video. i tried it out and my fone refused to power on since den till dis moment.pls put me tru.each tym i connect d fone while d flash file is running it detects d device if i click on download i get dis message"not all images are correctly loaded,which may cause boot up issue!do u want to go on downloading anyway" i chose yes and since den it refuse to power on
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ihafiz17: 12:44am On Jul 17, 2014
pls help me here i changed my fones
font and tried restartin it to load d new font. my
fone refused to boot up. and wen i checked ur
blog i followed ur tutorial including ur video. i
tried it out and my fone refused to power on
since den till dis moment.pls put me tru.each
tym i connect d fone while d flash file is running
it detects d device if i click on download i get dis
message"not all images are correctly
loaded,which may cause boot up issue!do u want
to go on downloading anyway" i chose yes and
since den it refuse to power on i tried seun paynes method.couldnt work
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by engrjosefz(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
@Macjoe please Help me out my phone is not charging when switch off, after porting to melting rock III, CUSTOM ROM. any patch to correct it pls indicate... No shutdown animation and sound too. Good job keep it up!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2014
engrjosefz: @Macjoe please Help me out my phone is not charging when switch off, after porting to melting rock III, CUSTOM ROM. any patch to correct it pls indicate... No shutdown animation and sound too. Good job keep it up!

try and look for d samsung boot patch in d previous page...or better still port back to another rom....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2014
ihafiz17:
seunpayne pls help me here i changed my fones font and tried restartin it to load d new font. my fone refused to boot up. and wen i checked ur blog i followed ur tutorial including ur video. i tried it out and my fone refused to power on since den till dis moment.pls put me tru.eavh tym i connect d fone while d flash file is it detects d device my device.if i click on download i get dis message"not all images are correctly loaded,which may cause boot up issue!do u want to go on downloading anyway" i chose yes and since den it refuse to power on

r u sure u downloaded all d flashing files.....i hope ur system.img, boot.img, recovery.img e.t.c downloaded sucessfully....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2014
U CAN NOW GET 16GB, 32GB, 64GB ORIGINAL CLASS 10 SDCARD FOR YOUR PHONE, CAMERA AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE...

#ANDROID HD GAMES FOR BB10, ANDROID PHONES AVAILABLE
#MOVIES ALSO AVAILABLE..

DELIVERY POSSIBLE....
WHATSAPP - 08161145675, BBM - 79D8301F
www.nairaland.com/1570564/get-16gb32gb-memory-card-phonecamera
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2014
ihafiz17:

r u sure u downloaded all d flashing files.....i hope ur system.img, boot.img, recovery.img e.t.c downloaded sucessfully....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2014
donsunny22: just playing dream league

y dont u install fifa 14....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2014
THE WHATSAPP GROUP IS STILL OPEN TO ALL...

CONTACT ME ON 08161145975 TO GET ADDED....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by awofe20(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pls my Lg L90 giving me problem i can't install any games alway write unfortunately stopped
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2014
awofe20: Pls my Lg L90 giving me problem i can't install any games alway write unfortunately stopped

maybe d games u r installing doesnt support ur phone Gpu...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2014
PROMO: U CAN NOW GET UR 16GB, 32GB, 64GB MEMORY CARD AT A CHEAP PRICE + (FREE GTA SAN ANDREAS & FIFA 14 FULL)...NICE ANDROID HD GAMES ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOUR PHANTOM A+...DELIVERY POSSIBLE....

whatsapp - 08161145975, BBM - 79D8301F

www.nairaland.com/1570564/get-16gb32gb-memory-card-phonecamera
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Phemmhie: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
guys..is there anyway I can root my a+ without PC??..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by awofe20(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
marcjoe:

maybe d games u r installing doesnt support ur phone Gpu...
My internal storage is work wit games but if i put in external sd is not working any help
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
awofe20: My internal storage is work wit games but if i put in external sd is not working any help

thats d default storage path....just like samsung phones.....but u can use folder mount to move d cache to sdcard....read up tutorials on google..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
Phemmhie: guys..is there anyway I can root my a+ without PC??..

use framaroot.....d nairaland tsunami cleared all dos wonderful tutorials....

install framaroot and select supersu and press boromir then reboot to root your f7...

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by awofe20(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
marcjoe:

thats d default storage path....just like samsung phones.....but u can use folder mount to move d cache to sdcard....read up tutorials on google..
God bless u
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Phemmhie: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
marcjoe:

use framaroot.....d nairaland tsunami cleared all dos wonderful tutorials....

install framaroot and select supersu and press boromir then reboot to root your f7...
Alright.. thanks bro..will do just that
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by kelvnb: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
yur d man bro
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2014
marcjoe:

y dont u install fifa 14....
I want to change my fone.when I get d fone I will come 2 ur place 4 games.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by kelvnb: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
some1 shud pls help wif d sound problem on d owappo custom rom
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by kelvnb: 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
leemahayat: Good day, Marcjoe kindly enlighten on how to change library and build.prop as i have downloaded an OWAPPO Custom rom for xolo q1000 but there is the problem of sound and once i apply your phantom a+ sound patch the phone will soft brick. Note that the sound patch work perfectly for other xolo q1000 custom roms. Your guidance will highly be appreciated
bro wer did u download d owappo custom rom?

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (216) (Reply)

#UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.