Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (419090 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Immanuelsons: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
lilclin: while your phone is switched off.. Hold volume up + power button simultaneously.. It will reboot and take you to recovery
It's not showing oo.. When I hold the volume up button and power button it will show this Android logo with a red X sign on top.. I came across seun Paynes blog.. I dnt know if it will work oo because I dnt have cwm prior to when it got bricked.. What do you think?
Please help me.. Phone has been off for days
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Immanuelsons:
It's not showing oo.. When I hold the volume up button and power button it will show this Android logo with a red X sign on top.. I came across seun Paynes blog.. I dnt know if it will work oo because I dnt have cwm prior to when it got bricked.. What do you think?
Please help me.. Phone has been off for days
post screen shots,, use the volume button to scroll
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
DONMAYOR19: problem persist bro....I'm just confuse on what to do.
Is the phone that is faulty,maybe is panel fault take it to tenco service center
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Immanuelsons: 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
lilclin: post screen shots,, use the volume button to scroll
?
Please give me your whatsapp number lemme add you and explain better. I can't post screenshot at all.. It's not allowing me to. But I found this tutorial on seun Paynes blog will it work for me? Even though I dnt have cwm.. I am about to download the recovery.img, system.img and co
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jaemxvivid(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
guys please add me to the A+ group 07038633284

and please can I get a recovery. img for A2??and can A+ recovery work with A2?
tnx
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Immanuelsons: ?
Please give me your whatsapp number lemme add you and explain better. I can't post screenshot at all.. It's not allowing me to. But I found this tutorial on seun Paynes blog will it work for me? Even though I dnt have cwm.. I am about to download the recovery.img, system.img and co

Factory Reset / Cache wipe

This method assumes your phone is not rooted, you did nothing and the phone just got stuck or you merely installed an app that doesn't require root permission

1. Switch off the phone
2. Press the volume increase button and don't release
3. Press the power button and keep holding down both buttons
4. Don't release till you enter recovery mode which will either show clockworkmod or an Android lying on its back
4a. If you see a robot lying on its back then you're in stock recovery. Press the volume buttons or power button to go past the robot lying on its back
4b. In stock recovery, you use the volume decrease button to navigate and volume increase button to select
4c. In Clockworkmod recovery, you use both volume buttons to navigate and power button to select
5. First wipe cache partition then reboot the phone
6. If that doesn't work, reboot into recovery and select Wipe data / factory reset then reboot
6b. If factory reset doesn't work then format the memory card, slot it back in, do a factory reset and reboot.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
DONMAYOR19: Please house I need ur help, my phantom A+ is no more adding power when charging it, although it appear charging when charging it, but it does not add power(bar). What do I do? Urgent reply pls...
It seems this is a generic problem with Phantom A+.
I am also experiencing the same thing.
I think it is motherboard problem. I am in Abuja, I went to the Carl Care office, they were unable to fix it. I think the one in Lagos should be able to fix it.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jaemxvivid(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
please I need f8 recovery.img

add to your group please 97038633284 thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Immanuelsons: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
lilclin: 08103863763

Factory Reset / Cache wipe

This method assumes your phone is not rooted, you did nothing and the phone just got stuck or you merely installed an app that doesn't require root permission

1. Switch off the phone
2. Press the volume increase button and don't release
3. Press the power button and keep holding down both buttons
4. Don't release till you enter recovery mode which will either show clockworkmod or an Android lying on its back
reboot.
I was able to get to this place when I held the volume up button and power button.. But everything is written in Chinese.. What can I do pls.. Looks like my volume down button is not working
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DONMAYOR19(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
3CHUB:
Is the phone that is faulty,maybe is panel fault take it to tenco service center
ok bro, I will do that or maybe I will just go get a new techno phantom A3.....pls someone should advice me on which phone to go for.....2sims phone o, because me get plenty sim o grin
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jman77(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Please нσυѕє, a friend's phantom a + refuses to boot on,can someone enlighten me on what happened and how to make it ON back........though its not rooted. just incase it happens to me o
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by J0nyb0y(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2014
Morning guys.. My phantom A+ fell into water yesterday and since then it has not been powering.. Av tried everything i could. Removed the sims, mc, battery. Put it in the sun and all that.. Yet it refused to on. please Any other solution/remedy?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2014
jman77: Please нσυѕє, a friend's phantom a + refuses to boot on,can someone enlighten me on what happened and how to make it ON back........though its not rooted. just incase it happens to me o
Check your battery
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2014
J0nyb0y: Morning guys.. My phantom A+ fell into water yesterday and since then it has not been powering.. Av tried everything i could. Removed the sims, mc, battery. Put it in the sun and all that.. Yet it refused to on. please Any other solution/remedy?
Thanks in anticipation
is it charging? Try another battery on it.. If it doesn't work then you take it to carlcare
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by J0nyb0y(m): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2014
lilclin: is it charging? Try another battery on it.. If it doesn't work then you take it to carlcare
it dosent charge and i tried another battery (nokia) it dosent work too.. Thinking of taking it to an engineer as am not sure if there is carlcare around this area..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by nani667: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Anyone have this phone for sale ?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by kio052001(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
guy I installed d COLOSSUS ROM n whenever someone calls me I can't identify which sim d person is calling, my q? is, is it same on ya fone
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
My phone is officially back from carlcare.

Charging issues resolved...

Colossus ROM ported
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
Home screen

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
Menu

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nice one guys....i miss a+ sha.....

The android whatsapp group is still open for all android users

Contact me on whatsapp - 08161145975

To get added.....females are also invited...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by yemkoguru(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
A+ for sale. Neat with 2 batteries and all accessories. @osogbo contact me on Whatsapp 08102525153
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by flaws(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
My A+ camera just stopped working,it is showing me"unfortunately gallery has just stopped".Help a bro
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by cryzberry(f): 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
jaemxvivid: pls admin,add me to the A+ group 07038633284
me too pls 07039670785
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by StanleyVC: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Add me 07060537821
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Stuffyj(m): 12:53am On Sep 02, 2014
Add me to A+ group too: 07030456915.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jubrealguy(m): 6:49am On Sep 02, 2014
Hello............please i can't download from playstore anymore..... what could be the problem........errtime....due to an error
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Ndissle(m): 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
For those having problems with their tecno mobile phones, I'm a carlcare Engineer and I can fix the problems for u. Just call me on 08038603994.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by bboyZ: 4:21am On Sep 03, 2014
LEWA OS ON A+ grin

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 5:45am On Sep 03, 2014
bboyZ: LEWA OS ON A+ grin

Any special features? And post a shot of the menu
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 7:36am On Sep 03, 2014
forum.xda-developers.com/xolo-q1000/development/rom-project-elite-funtouch-os-xolo-t2859578

d-h.st/bsA

Latest roms for our device

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Thuna(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2014
which is better btw this phone and Tecno Pad G9

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (216) (Reply)

#UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.