Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,599 members, 7,801,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Mtn Call Centre Agent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mtn Call Centre Agent (2907 Views)

2016 Call Centre Agent Recruitment / Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions / Call Centre Agent Recruitment @ KONGA.COM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mtn Call Centre Agent by kfo(m): 1:44pm On May 26, 2006
Has anyone been called up  again by HR index for the call centre job. i would love to know so i
don't keep my hopes up.
Re: Mtn Call Centre Agent by bowale1212: 5:50pm On May 26, 2006
l dont know for mtn. l dont think they have call anybody. But anyway, lets keep on hoping for the best
Re: Mtn Call Centre Agent by lotanna(m): 7:15pm On May 26, 2006
i did get d call the first time. and i heard they have started callin people 4 d next stage of interveiw. i think they are doing it batch by batch cos they started on monday. we hope they will call us. they did the call interveiw 4 abt 1month so the nest stage might take abut 3 wks from my source in mtn
Re: Mtn Call Centre Agent by Edken: 1:59pm On May 27, 2006
Hi all,
What dose the subject position entail?is the pay attractive?

Cheers
Re: Mtn Call Centre Agent by olembe(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2006
my friend did the call interview too but was called for the next stage on thursday which she attended.she said they werent much , so i guess its in batches
Re: Mtn Call Centre Agent by kitaun(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2006
Heard the take home pay at the end of the day for the job is not more than 40K,after all deductions
Re: Mtn Call Centre Agent by villysmart: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2006
hello people,i can help but say i enjoy this forum,its helps alot in my job search.i have just bin invited for an interview with Mtn,does anyone have an idea what kind of questions they ask.are they technical questions or regular questions.thanks
Re: Mtn Call Centre Agent by henryphyol(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2006
I did the interview by one Elahor and she said i did well but two days after she called again conducting the interview all over when i told her i have been interviewed she apologized and said i will here from them if am successful well i guess am not. good luck to yah all
Re: Mtn Call Centre Agent by muyiwabank(m): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2006
hi guys, i did two interview on my phone, they later invited me for a written test and a computer based test.

i called the guy we did it together and he said they have called him again so i guessed i miss that one but if there is anybody going there for such test pls contact me so that i can give you a clue.

best of luck to all.

(1)

Computer Ability Test Of Virgin Nigeria / Ascon Exam Result / Entry Level And Experienced Recruitment At Prime Services FZE – Oil&gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.