Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Australian Man Marries His Dog - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Australian Man Marries His Dog (953 Views)

Hot Love!!! 103 Year Old Man Marries His 91 Year Old Lover / Man Claims His Dog’s Butt Has Jesus Christ Picture (photos) / Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australian Man Marries His Dog by femzybiz(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
[b]
Joseph Guiso has surprised his family and friends when he decided to tie the knot with his best friend, a 5-year-old labrador retriever.

The young Australian, from Toowoomba, describes himself as a “religious guy” and says he could no longer stand to live with his four-legged mate outside of wedlock. The couple decided to go through with the wedding while they were walking by one of the city parks. Joe saw another couple getting married and told his lab Honey “that could be us”. Since she didn’t say anything, her owner took it as

a “yes” so he made arrangements to have their own wedding right there in Laurel Bank Park.

Thirty of the couple’s 30 friends were present at the emotional event, and of them even played the role of priest. After reading his touching vow (“You’re my best friend and you make every part of my day better”), Joseph Guiso sealed the deal with a kiss right on Honey’s wet snout. Now that’s puppy love for ya!

Guiso also assured onlookers that “it’s not sexual. It’s just pure love.”
http://www.naijainfonews.com/2013/07/australian-man-marries-his-dog.html
[/b]
Re: Australian Man Marries His Dog by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
That was lovely and awwwwww-ic.
I understand because I love my puppy so so.
But, u no sabi oyinbo men o, u sho say he no dey look for certificate wey go make him legal dog phocker?
Re: Australian Man Marries His Dog by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
it's no news afterall some married girls (women ) are do..gs
Re: Australian Man Marries His Dog by dasparrow: 2:43am On Aug 03, 2013
@Post

Hmmmm

Anyways, as long as he does not go and start being intimate with the dog, wetin concern me? I guess happy married life is in order?
Re: Australian Man Marries His Dog by dasparrow: 2:45am On Aug 03, 2013
Yungwizzzy: it's no news afterall some married girls (women ) are do..gs

I don't blame them for becoming dogs considering how the average Nigerian-bred male sleeps around with impunity in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Did Y'all Know OJB's First Wife Donated Her Kidnery To Him? / Lil Wayne And 50 Cent Who Is The Best / Contact Us For Building And Maintaining Your Websites, Forums, Cms, Blog Sites E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.