Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

“I Predicted The Death Of The Mother Of The First Lady…tinubu Is Next” – Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “I Predicted The Death Of The Mother Of The First Lady…tinubu Is Next” – Pastor (543 Views)

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / How Prophet Christopher Owolabi Predicted The Leadership Of The 8th Nass / How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Predicted The Death Of The Mother Of The First Lady…tinubu Is Next” – Pastor by camelus: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
“I predicted the death of the mother of the first lady…Tinubu is next” – Pastor Chris Okafor Warns

By Kaymi on July 30, 2013
The General Overseer of Mountain of Liberation And Miracle Ministry, Chris Okafor has said he predicted the death of the mother of the first lady which recently happened.
It was said that the man of God predicted that, there will be death in the President’s household, and it was meant to take away someone close to them mysteriously but could be averted if they showed interest.
He has also advised Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to beware because some of his strong opponent have vowed to ensure that he will not see May 29, 2015.
Lastly, this one is for the people of Anambra State. Senator Chris Ngige is going to rule you again, the Pastor said.
Source:
http:///TQlG6CsUuO
Ladun Liadi Blog
Re: “I Predicted The Death Of The Mother Of The First Lady…tinubu Is Next” – Pastor by Prowizy2(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
Re: “I Predicted The Death Of The Mother Of The First Lady…tinubu Is Next” – Pastor by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
People like this should rot in jail. Tinubu should arrest the pastor and let him face penalty of spreading life threat in the disguise of prediction.

Op, pls can you tell me the address of the church? If tinubu do not die after may 29, 2015, his church building should be denomish, the pastor should rot in jail and all his like pastors arrested

(1) (Reply)

God's Warning About Adultery And False Prophecies / 'hypocrites' Jehovah's Witnesses Abandons Secret Links With UN / Flee Fornication, self-service And All Kinds Of Immorality....but Why Is It That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.