Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother (59125 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by kabba7(m): 4:51am On Jul 31, 2013
SLIDE waxie: grin grin.
" ....if dem show interest..."
Bros, try predict buarhi's death make bokos come bomb u first make we see!!
ddddddddddddddddd

That vastor will not be around by 2015 to wittness Nigeria's lliberation .
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Tmum: 5:07am On Jul 31, 2013
emmysenior: Hahahaha.... Em fraudsters everywhere...
na igbo man....wat wei u xpectin
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Remii(m): 5:18am On Jul 31, 2013
Death is not a prediction, everybody dies including the predicter. No one comes out of life alive.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by salykely(m): 5:52am On Jul 31, 2013
samhay: I got this ........

Nigeria Info 99.3

Michelle (@michmarvelous) here with a quick time out during 'Deep Thoughts'.
I came across this story and wondered what you all would make of it?
2013 Prophecies from Apostle Johnson Suleiman:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman, the founder and senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide has given the following prophecies below:
'These are not prophecies given out of personal interest or animosity but are direct words from the Holy spirit. If prayers are made negative prophecies can be averted'.

1. House of Representative to lose some members to death, prayers needed
2. Alhaji Bamanga Tukur will be the last unitedPDP Chairman, as there will be great in-fighting in PDP.
3. There will be major boom and breakthrough in the agriculture this year
4. CNN will lose major staff.
5. Nollywood will keep losing people unless prayers are made and repentance; Many have gone fetish and there is high rate of immorality. I see three major stars dying this year unless prayers are made.
6. Many barren women will become joyful mothers.
7. Emir of Kano Alhaji (Dr) Ado Bayero to pray against attempt on his life. He will lose some men.
8. Rapist will be on the prowl. Raping women little children and even pregnant women. watch where your kids go..
9. A sec deadlier than Boko -Haram is being trained and prepared.
10. South Africa to mourn a hero. They shouldpray for former South African president Dr Nelson Mandela and Arc-Bishop Desmond Tutu.
11. I see a Governor dying.
12. This year, the looting of National treasury will be on a massive scale.
13. President Goodluck Jonathan's own men from his place will fight him.
14. Igbos should forget about presidency.
15. In 2015, an opposition will lose, PDP will fail.
16. I see the crisis in PDP widening more and more.
17. A Yoruba movie actor to die surprisingly.
18. A year judgment for politicians and wicked leaders.
19. There will be scarcity of money in 2013, but food will be in abundance.
20. Chief of Defence Staff to be retired.
21. There is vacancy in Aso Rock.
22. Prayers to be made because I see the National flag flying half mask.
23. I see NUJ lose notable member through accident.
24. President Goodluck will lose someone precious to him either this year or next.
25. Auchi my hometown to pray against serious flood disaster.
26. A member of the United State of America'ssenate house will die.
27. President Barrack Obama's life will be attempted.
28. Alhaji Aliko Dangote will have issues.
29. Central Bank of Nigeria's governor will be made an Emir, but he needs prayers.
30. MTN needs prayers.
31. Massive retrenchment in Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), but prayers needed to avert it.
32. I see something happening in a foreign country ( natural disaster) and people could not fly in or out of that nation for days.
33. Nigerian Music entertainer Tuface Idibia will face blackmail and scandal.
34. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal (Speaker) should not contest for presidency. If he goes for governorship, he will win.
35. Dame patience Jonathan will have health issues unless prayers are made.
36. Kidnapping will start in South Africa.
37. HID Awolowo, it is well.
38. The Governor of Ondo to pray against poison.
39. President Robert Mugabe, I see death around him, he needs prayers.
40. Abuja the Federal Capital City will experience high scale attacks this year.
41. I see Traditional Rulers die.
42. Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) will witness worldwide recognition that will shock everyone.
43. Lots of Nigerians will be repatriated from African nations.
44. Oil will be found in a state
45. I see a new president.

Do you think these are true prophecies? Or are some of these obvious?

Share your thoughts...
Timeline Photos · Jan 30 ·
i hope u av nt been recruited by dat scamer (pastor suleman johnson)
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by olorunwa04(m): 6:14am On Jul 31, 2013
chosen04: I predict that GEJ will NOT do just one term.

.....But Opponents will fight him and make it almost impossible for him to win and actually do the another term(sic).....But it can be perfected ''if he shows interest''
Lwkmd, u guyz no go kill person o
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by oluwacjay: 6:18am On Jul 31, 2013
PointB: I predict Tinubu ar/se lickers will swamp this thread to rubbish this Pastor's prediction. grin grin

I remember d video of dat pastor who predicted doom in GEJ's family was on nairaland, even den patience was sick. We will start takin dis man srzly wen Tinubu is dead
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by doctorbabs(m): 6:21am On Jul 31, 2013
Prophet of Doom! Ur god no dey show u betta prediction but evil one. it show ur power is from devil. All Power belong to Almighty Allah. He is only one that can take and give life. As u predict evil against ur fellow hman being so shall it be for to. back to sender. let ur god tell better thing that will happen in Bigeria
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by doctorbabs(m): 6:25am On Jul 31, 2013
Prophet of Doom! Ur god no dey show u betta prediction but evil one. it show ur power is from devil. All Power belong to Almighty Allah. He is only one that can take and give life. As u predict evil against ur fellow hman being so shall it be for tlu. back to sender. let ur god tell better thing that will happen in Bigeria
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Whyte01: 6:53am On Jul 31, 2013
He who hv ears let him hear,do dnt judge a man of GOD nobody knws,hmmmmm .
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Fantacy1(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2013
Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministry?...na wa 4 sm of dis jobless jobmen pastors and names o. Is it cux Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministry has prostered?
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by brighter: 7:26am On Jul 31, 2013
Mod Seun will have international recognition 'if he show interest'. His interest should be fast before I change my mind.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by anataala: 7:35am On Jul 31, 2013
Liar,only God the supreme have that power,and I pray to God to kill him before tinubu.
camelus:

http://dailystar.com.ng/2013/07/30/i-predicted-the-death-of-the-mother-of-the-first-lady-tinubu-is-next-pastor-chris-okafor-warns/
Source: Ladun Liadi Blog
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by princewoles: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2013
yuzedo: Lmao! Hungry idiôts have started again, gunning for the superstitious & gullible. "Predicted" eh? If I were the First family, I'd have this foòl whipped 12 lashes in public, then pass him on to the Tinubu's for 24 lashes.. And finally, Ngige for 36 lashes + manual labour in his farm. Stooopid man wants to sucker desperate politicians into "patronising" him. I spit on you!
For altering these garbage this show how ignorance and fool you are to the manifestation of God Revelations to even to His Servant and ordinary Mankind.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by moscobabs(m): 8:01am On Jul 31, 2013
I predict that this Trend will reach 25 pages before Nairalanders stop commenting
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by paparazzi1987(m): 8:11am On Jul 31, 2013
moscobabs: I predict that this Trend will reach 25 pages before Nairalanders stop commenting
I PREDICT THAT I WILL NOT BE THE LAST PERSON TO POST ON THIS THREAD grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by nydraps(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2013
crystalballs: who is going to predict Nigeria's redemption.
who is going to prophecy employment for Naija youths.
who is going to predict Lagos-Ibadan express road will become 10 lanes by next year.
who is going to prophecy good things and not blood letting in our dear country.

when will this clerics see good things for this country and the people whose money they use to acquire jets?

if γφυ ask ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ bro, na who i go ask..
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by trenchard(m): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2013
pastors what is it again?
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Youngzedd(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2013
Lastly, this one is for the people of Anambra State. Senator Chris Ngige is going to rule you again, the Pastor said.

You don't need to tell me this because I already knew it.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Cabsso(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2013
nawawo c wetin hunger carry dis man dey do sharpali d man don discover his talent but mr man y frauster nw?:p
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by tunjigypsy: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2013
Is dis a prediction or a prophecy? So dat means d president ought to av come 4 negotiations... Dis is serious
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by mikky2k2(m): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2013
Tolexander: is he predicting or prophesizing?

This can't fetch him any money, better he diverts his prediction to lotto nigeria or Baba ijebu where it will be most useful.
lol he should be forcasting instead lwkm
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Oruche456(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2013
Stupid pple,,,fooling a country of abt 150million
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Skmoda360(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2013
No problem..
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by chibuezeorji: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2013
hey guys. I've come across a number of ONLINE INVESTMENT WEBSITES who seems to make lots rosy, unrealistic returns/Payouts on our money invested ... but how do you know u wont throw away the money you invested. These is one of investors fear ... but the issue is not to allow the fear deter you from investing ... i have seen m c d a v e i n ve s t . c o m and invested with them. This international company is really paying out. WE MUST STAY AFLOAT
DONT BE LEFT OUT
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by anthoniosp(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2013
crystalballs: who is going to predict Nigeria's redemption.
who is going to prophecy employment for Naija youths.
who is going to predict Lagos-Ibadan express road will become 10 lanes by next year.
who is going to prophecy good things and not blood letting in our dear country.

when will this clerics see good things for this country and the people whose money they use to acquire jets?

have planted any seed of development?? what do u do wen u c 30 k on d ground return it or eat it?? how many tines have u cleaned a public property?? if u wia a boss and ur icompetent brother needs a job what wld u do?? sha dis pastor get hin own weere!! na how he go dey tlk prophecy wen d tin don hapen?? oya t b joshua wetin u get to tlk??
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by yuzedo: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2013
princewoles:
For altering these garbage this show how ignorance and fool you are to the manifestation of God Revelations to even to His Servant and ordinary Mankind.
[size=18pt]shocked shocked shocked RIP EGLISH OYEGE!!!! Is a hard sumtin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by ijawkid(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2013
gringrin.....tinubu oooo.....
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Lovine: 8:45am On Jul 31, 2013
Read what he predicts to himself

42. Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) will witness worldwide recognition that will shock everyone. Thanks God it is not God's recognition.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Kakatazz(f): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2013
Signs of the end times.Wonder which ones are genuine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit / Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.