Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,413 members, 7,781,195 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother (59090 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by soloyes(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2013
Averted if they show interest? I wonder what would have happened to Lot in Sodom if Abraham had waited for Lot to show interest or give him honourarium for him(Abraham) to pray for him(lot).

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by BrightCar: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2013
THIS SO CALLED PASTOR SEEKING QUICK ATTENTION FOR HIS BELLY, WILL VERY SOON FADE AWAY LIKE THE STARS. ONLY GOD'S WORD WILL REMAIN FOREVER AND EVER.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Walejana: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2013
A NATION OF PERVERTS AND PEDOPHILES BY FEMI FANI-KAYODE

The Nigerian Senate includes some of the brightest minds in our country many of whom are friends of mine and most of whom have been in active politics for many years. They have my respect. However what transpired in the Senate chamber a few days ago was a great cause for concern for not just me but millions of Nigerians from all over the world. How an innocent and seemingly uninteresting, uninspiring and unimportant debate about when and at what age a Nigerian citizen could legitimately and lawfully renounce his or her citizenship turned into a referendum on paedophilia and child marriage I dont know. Yet sadly that is precisely what happened and ever since then the nation has been on fire.

Senator (ex-Governor) Ahmed Sani, the Yerima Bakura and the Apostle of political sharia in Nigeria finally got his way and the futile attempt by a small number of good, noble and honourable Senators to amend the existing law on marriage and properly define the age of a female that is eligible to marry was thwarted by the pro-paedophilia, pro-child rape and pro-child marriage group within the Senate. Sadly our distinguished Senators eventually bowed to the will of Yerima and his friends and agreed to remain silent about the age that young girls can get married in Nigeria. What this means is that girls that are as young as 9 years old can continue to be lawfully bedded and married in our country providing they are deemed as being ''physically developed enough'' to do so by their suitors, their prospective husbands and their parents. That is the law and that is the sordid level that we as a people and as a nation have degenerated to over the years.

I weep for Nigeria and, perhaps more appropiately, I weep for the Nigerian girl child. I weep because it is obvious to me that the Yerima's of this world wish to turn our country into a giant Bangkok to which millions of sexual deviants flock from all over the world to ''enjoy'' our ''tourist attractions'' and ''have a taste'' of our young and beloved children. Worst still they wish to use religion to defend and justify it. Yet we have no choice but to live with this new reality and to accept it as it is. After all, our representatives in the sacred halls of the Senate were not sensitive enough or ''man enough'' to shoot down the whole thing, to stand firmly against the unholy agenda and to say boldly and firmly that ''come what may'' our children must be protected from sexual deviants and reprobates.

And since the Senate, in its infinate wisdom, has now bought into and openly endorsed the "Paedophile Charter" which essentially makes it lawful and constitutional for very young girls to get married and to have sex at a very young age it is my firm view that we have now become a nation of perverts and paedophiles. The Senate had a chance to clear the air and amend the law but, out of nothing but sentiment and an inexplicable eagerness to compromise with that which is clearly evil, they threw that chance away and sacrificed our most sacred values to Yerima and his gang. Worst still they did it with a smile on their faces. Every Nigerian should bow his or her head in shame because instead of crushing the head of the lustful beast that seeks to fornicate with our children, to steal their virtues and to destroy their future what the Senate did the other day was to compromise with and cater for the filthy appetites and godless fantasies of a bunch of child molestors and sexual predators. It is sordid. It is ungodly. It is evil. And it is unforgiveable.

Surely we ought to be seeking to protect our children and not seeking to bed them. Yet it appears that not everyone shares our outrage and collective sense of shame. One Uche Ezechukwu made the following contribution which went viral on the social media networks and which I think speaks volumes. He wrote-

"Those who are railing against 'paedophile' senators, like Yerima Bakura, must be told that a muslim can’t go wrong while imitating the examples of the Apostle of Allah himself and the founder of his religion, in the same way a christian cannot be criticized for following the examples of Jesus Christ. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) married Aisha at the age of six and consummated the marriage when she was nine. So, why are we judging muslims by our own standards?"

I am appauled by these words. The truth is that I have never heard such a self-serving and specious arguement in defence of the philosophies and beliefs of the Ayatollah of Bakura, Senator Ahmed Sani, the practising paedophile who married and bedded a 12 year old Egyptian girl, as this one. Ahmed Sani himself could not have argued it better. Yet I think that it is an utter shame. And this is more so because the individual that is putting the arguement is supposedly a christian. The Old Testament of the Holy Bible prescribes ''stoning'' for adultry but that does not mean that christian countries, or indeed secular states like Nigeria, should stone adulterers.

Neither does it mean that we should preserve the institution of slavery or crucify petty thieves simply because the Holy Bible endorsed both practices in the Old Testament. We must accept the fact that the interpretation of biblical and koranic provisions are evolutionary and are ever changing. Jesus Himself said ''laws are made for man and not man for laws''. The suggestion that paedophilia has any place in any modern and decent society simply because it was once practised in the distant past is not only a despicable arguement but it also does not make any sense. After all cannibalism and child and human sacrifice were once widely practised and were held as being perfectly acceptable throughout the world as well but that does not mean that we should practice any of those terrible vices today.

The young man, Uche Ezechukwu, who appears to be defending child rape in the name of islam, should either let someone lay with and ''marry'' his own 6 or 9 year old daughter or he should seal his lips forever and stop trying to defend the indefensible. His assertions, and I daresay those of Senator Ahmed Sani and anyone that shares their primitive views, are not only utterly immoral and reprehensible but they are also intellectually dishonest. I say this because the truth is that there is NO muslim country in the world that has adopted the "paedophile charter" where 6 or 9 year olds can marry and be bedded except for possibly Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Every other muslim country in the world, including Turkey, Indonesia, Pakistan, Malaysia, Egypt, Jordan, Senegal, the Sudan, Tunisia, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Palestine, United Arab Emirates, Bangladesh, Qatar, Bahrain, Dagestan, Albania, Bosnia, Somalia, Algeria, Libya, Mali, Azerbizhan and Syria have specifically banned child marriage, paedophilia and child rape in their various constitutions and laws and some have declared it ''repugnant'', ''unacceptable'' and ''unislamic''. Are these people not muslims too? Are they not better muslims than those that insist on sleeping with or marrying underage girls in the name of islam?

Like christianity and judaism, islam is a noble, pure, honourable and ancient faith that seeks to protect the weakest and most vulnerable in society, including children. No-one should use the misinterpretation of its provisions to try to justify or rationalise what is essentially depraved, shameful, disgusting and barbaric behaviour and the most sordid and filthy expression of sexual deviance and perversion. Even animals do not marry or bed their own infants. The bitter truth is that paedophiles have no place in any civilised society.

I am constrained to say that in the light of their "yes" vote to child marriage and their green light to paedophilia, every single member of the Nigerian Senate that voted with Yerima on that day and that supported his filthy agenda should bow their heads in utter shame and they should be compelled to offer their own infant and under age daughters to strangers for marriage. I repeat, they have turned us into a nation of perverts and paedophiles and I say a pox on all their houses. I reserve my commendations and respect only for those Senators that opposed and voted against Yerima's protestations and agenda and that stood for that which was right even though they could not muster enough votes to have their way. My word to this brave and righteous few is simple and clear- keep the struggle alive and continue to resist the evil that resides amongst us all. You are the only thing that stands between our children and the practising paedophiles in our midst who seek to ravage and bed them even before they have entered their teens.

-----Original Message-----
To: sam <sam@leadership.ng>; samndaisaiah <samndaisaiah@gmail.com>; tunde.rahman <tunde.rahman@thisdaylive.com>; tunderahmanu <tunderahmanu@yahoo.com>; mogreene19 <mogreene19@yahoo.com>; mogreene1919 <mogreene1919@gmail.com>; mogreene1919 <mogreene1919@yahoo.com>; abogbodo <abogbodo@yahoo.com>; kulikulii <kulikulii@yahoo.com>; nnamdiofnigeria <nnamdiofnigeria@gmail.com>; theoabbah <theoabbah@gmail.com>; festus.eriye <festus.eriye@gmail.com>; ayodeleojo <ayodeleojo@yahoo.com>; ffk2011 <ffk2011@aol.com>; ffk2011 <ffk2011@aol.com>; onakoya.olanrewaju <onakoya.olanrewaju@gmail.com>; kayodeagbaje <kayodeagbaje@yahoo.com>; temitopejohnson36 <temitopejohnson36@yahoo.com>; oluseyekehinde <oluseyekehinde@yahoo.com>; mmohamad_ali <mmohamad_ali@hotmail.com>; mona.mohamadali <mona.mohamadali@gmail.com>; onakoya.olanrewaju <onakoya.olanrewaju@gmail.com>; aladejanaw <aladejanaw@yahoo.com>; naagina77 <naagina77@yahoo.com>; editorsundaytribune <editorsundaytribune@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thu, Jul 18, 2013 11:42 pm
Subject: Fwd: A NATION OF PERVERTS AND PAEDOPHILES (perfected)

Senator and former Governor Ahmed Sani, the Yerima Bakura, has finally had his way. The Nigerian Senate has bowed to his will and agreed to be silent about the age that young girls can get married in Nigeria. What this means once it is followed through and enshrined in our laws and constitution is that girls that are as young as 9 years old, providing they are deemed as having been ''physically developed enough'' by their suitors, could be lawfully bedded and married in our country. That is the sordid level that we have now, as a people and as a nation, degenerated to. I weep for Nigeria and, perhaps more appropiately, I weep for the Nigerian girl child. Yet we have no choice but to live with this new reality and to accept it as it is. After all, our representatives in the sacred halls of the Senate were not sensitive enough or ''man enough'' to shoot down the whole thing, to stand firmly against the unholy agenda and to say boldly and firmly that ''come what may'' our children must be protected from sexual deviants and reprobates.

And since the Senate, in its infinate wisdom, has now endorsed the "Paedophile Charter" which essentially seeks to make it lawful and constitutional for very young girls to get married and to have sex it is my view that we have now become a nation of perverts and paedophiles. Every Nigerian should bow his or her head in shame as from today because what the Senate did yesterday, and seeks to do in the future, by beginning the process to amend our constitution in order for it to cater for the filthy appetite and godless fantasies of child molestors and sexual predators is sordid, ungodly and unforgiveable.

Surely we ought to be seeking to protect our children and not seeking to bed them. Yet it appears that not everyone shares our outrage and collective sense of shame. One Uche Ezechukwu made the following contribution which went viral on the social media networks and which I think speaks volumes. He wrote-

"Those who are railing against 'paedophile' senators, like Yerima Bakura, must be told that a muslim can’t go wrong while imitating the examples of the Apostle of Allah himself and the founder of his religion, in the same way a christian cannot be criticized for following the examples of Jesus Christ. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) married Aisha at the age of six and consummated the marriage when she was nine. So, why are we judging muslims by our own standards?"

I am appauled by these words. The truth is that I have never heard such a self-serving and specious arguement in defence of the philosophies and beliefs of the Ayatollah of Bakura, Senator Ahmed Sani, the practising paedophile who married and bedded a 12 year old Egyptian girl, as this one. Ahmed Sani himself could not have argued it better. Yet I think that it is an utter shame. And this is more so because the individual that is putting the arguement is supposedly a christian. The Old Testament of the Holy Bible prescribes ''stoning'' for adultry but that does not mean that christian countries, or indeed secular states like Nigeria, should stone adulterers.

Neither does it mean that we should preserve the institution of slavery or crucify petty thieves simply because the Holy Bible endorsed both practices in the Old Testament. We must accept the fact that the interpretation of biblical and koranic provisions are evolutionary and are ever changing. Jesus Himself said ''laws are made for man and not man for laws''. The suggestion that paedophilia has any place in any modern and decent society simply because it was once practised in the distant past is not only a despicable arguement but it also does not make any sense. After all cannibalism and child and human sacrifice were once widely practised and were held as being perfectly acceptable throughout the world as well but that does not mean that we should practice any of those terrible vices today.

The young man, Uche Ezechukwu, who appears to be defending child rape in the name of islam, should either let someone lay with and ''marry'' his own 6 or 9 year old daughter or he should seal his lips forever and stop trying to defend the indefensible. His assertions, and I daresay those of Senator Ahmed Sani and anyone that shares their primitive views, are not only utterly immoral and reprehensible but they are also intellectually dishonest. I say this because the truth is that there is NO muslim country in the world that has adopted the "paedophile charter" where 6 or 9 year olds can marry and be bedded except for possibly Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Every other muslim country in the world, including Turkey, Indonesia, Pakistan, Malaysia, Egypt, Jordan, Senegal, the Sudan, Tunisia, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Palestine, United Arab Emirates, Bangladesh, Qatar, Bahrain, Dagestan, Albania, Bosnia, Somalia, Algeria, Libya, Mali, Azerbijhan and Syria have specifically banned child marriage, paedophilia and child rape in their various constitutions and laws and some have declared it ''repugnant'', ''unacceptable'' and ''unislamic''. Are these people not muslims too?

Like christianity and judaism, islam is a noble, pure, honourable and ancient faith that seeks to protect the weakest and most vulnerable in society, including children. No-one should use the misinterpretation of its provisions to try to justify or rationalise what is essentially depraved, shameful, disgusting and barbaric behaviour and the most sordid and filthy expression of sexual deviance and perversion. Even animals do not marry or bed their own infants. The bitter truth is that paedophiles have no place in any civilised society.

I am constrained to say that in the light of their "yes" vote to child marriage and their green light to paedophilia, every single member of the Nigerian Senate should bow their heads in utter shame and they should be compelled to offer their own infant and under age daughters for marriage. I repeat, they have turned us into a nation of perverts and paedophiles. I say a pox on all their houses.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Walejana: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2013
A WORD FOR YERIMA AND THE PEDOPHILES IN POWER BY FEMI FANI-KAYODE

I expressed my concerns about the issue of paedophilia and child brides in Nigeria quite extensively in an essay that I wrote last week titled ''A Nation Of Perverts and Paedophiles'' which was widely published and which attracted a lot of rejoinders and commentries from other writers and commentators from both sides of the divide. I do not intend to cover the same ground or repeat the same arguements here but kindly permit me to make a final contribution to the debate in this piece.

The good news is that no matter what anyone thinks or says and regardless of whichever side of the divide one is on when it comes to this issue at least the Nigerian people are now talking about a subject which, hitherto, had been regarded as being ''off limits'' and taboo and which had been essentially swept under the carpet. I commend the Nigerian press, the website magazines, the bloggers and the electronic media for standing firm, rising up to the occassion and bringing the matter alive and one can only hope and pray that they will keep the fire burning by continuing to reflect the heated discussions and various opinions on this issue. I was particularly impressed with and encouraged by the editorials of some of our leading newspapers on this issue including 'Thisday On Sunday', 'The Nation On Sunday', 'Leadership On Sunday' and 'The Sunday Vanguard' which were all published on Sunday 28th July and which were titled "In Support Of The Girl Child'', ''No Cover For Paedophiles''. ''Much Ado About Child Marriage'' and ''Building Nigeria On Deceit'' respectively. With contributions like that from very serious and credible mediums like those there is still hope for the girl-child in Nigeria. I urge all those that have not read these contributions to please find them and do so.

Yet despite the outrage expressed by the overwhelming majority of Nigerians and indeed the wider world about the plight of the girl-child in our country, on Sunday 28th July a deeply defiant and unrepentant Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima, who was the individual that sparked off the whole controversy in the first place by insisiting that section 29 of the constitution must not be removed, told the Sunday Trust Newspaper that ''if the vote on the child marriage issue came up in the Senate again'' he and his supporters ''would win a million times over''. Sadly, given the nonchalant attitude that has been displayed by a large number of our Senators to the plight of the girl-child, paedophilia and infant marriages in Nigeria and their obvious reluctance to step on Yerima's big toes and thereby upset his religious sensitivities he may well be right. If not for that how does one explain the fact that two female Senators, Aisha Jummai Alhassan from Taraba state and Zainab Kure from Niger state, both of whom I gather have daughters, actually abstained when that historical vote took place. To drive home the point the Senate President himself, Senator David Mark, only last week admitted that he and the entire Senate had succumbed to Yerima's ''blackmail'' on the issue of the right of the child-bride to renounce Nigerian citizenship and his deputy, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, accepted the fact that the matter ''needed to be revisited'' in view of the outrage expressed by the majority of the Nigerian people.

Yet many of us do not expect anything to change in the near future simply because it is clear that the Nigerian Senate and indeed the Nigerian political class generally simply do not have the sensitivity, the courage, the wherewithal or the political will to do the right thing and to not only delete the controversial Section 29 but to also revamp and amend the constitution in it's entirety and insert a clause that specifically, clearly and categorically outlaws and bans any marriages that involve anyone under the age of 18 in Nigeria. Mrs. Roz Ben-Okagbue, in her article titled, ''Is The Removal Of Section 29 The Answer To Eliminating Child Marriage?'' has made this point more eloquently than anyone else. I consider Roz's piece to be probably the most insightful contrbution so far in this this debate simply because she made all the relevant points and consistently hit the nail on the head. It is the inability of the Senate and other political stakeholders to introduce a new clause into our constitution and ban child marriages and their penchant for continously pampering and seeking to accomodate the strange fantasies and perversions of those that enjoy marrying and having sex with 6, 9, 12 and 14 year olds that informed Pastor Tunde Bakare to proclaim, in a characteristically powerful and explosive sermon, that ''Nigeria is suffering from the rulership of 'PINPS' '' (by which he meant ''Paedophiles in Power'') and that the issue of child marriage has divided our country more than any other issue before it in our entire history. No-one could have put it better.

Yet the debate continues to rage and only last week the respected islamic scholar Professor Ishaq Akintola added his voice by saying ''there is no age restriction in islamic marriage''. Most muslims would disagree with this because child-marriage is specifically banned by the laws and constitutions of 90 per cent of muslim countries in the world today but I respect the right of Professor Akintiola to hold his opinion about the tenets of his faith. And regardless of his views and fervency I honestly believe that islam, like christianity, is a humane and compassionate faith which seeks to protect the weak and guide its adherents on the path of righteousness and light.

I must however point out that Nigeria is not a muslim state. And neither is she a christian state. She is a secular state and she is governed by secular laws. Religious laws have no place in our land or constitution.Our constitution is a secular docuement which specifically says that the state shall not adopt any religion. This must remain so if we do not want a divided country and if we do not want continued controversy, strife and possibly even a fully blown religious conflagration and conflict. We should all keep our religious sensitivities out of certain matters if we want continued peace.

Paedophilia, child sex, child slavery, child rape and child marriage cannot be justified under any circumstances in any civilised country. It is not a matter of religion. It is a matter of human rights, civil liberties and basic morality. There is nothing more repugnant to the natural mind and wholesome soul than the prospect of a fully grown man mounting, defiling and having carnal knowledge of a child that is between the ages of 6 and 18.

Every child, whether she be a christian, a muslim, a pagan, an atheist or an agnostic has the right to be fully protected by the state and by the laws of our land from sexual predators, sexual deviants, statutory rapists, unrepentant perverts and child molestors. That much we ought to be able to achieve and we ought to insist on. We are meant to protect our children and not bed them.

Like I said earlier on elsewhere in this debate, even animals don't sleep with their own infants. Some may hate me for these words today but I speak nothing but the truth and tomorrow the people will thank me for it. In the heat of this debate my dear wife, Pastor Regina Fani-Kayode, made a pertinent assertion. She said ''knowledge comes to those who seek it''. This is wisdom and I would suggest that our muslim brothers and sisters that share Yerima's views on child marriage and that seek to defend those views on religious grounds like my respected sister Dr. Zainab Shinkafi-Bagudu, whose article titled ''Early Marriage?'' I read with great interest, learn a little from this deep truism. Perhaps they could also learn one or two things from the following press report in a newspaper just last week which reflects the views of one of the most respected leaders and islamic scholars in Saudi Arabia. The report reads as follows-

''A member of Saudi Arabia's highest religious body has said that Prophet Mohammed's marriage to a nine-year-old girl does not justify marrying minor children today because circumstances have changed in the intervening 14 centuries. The comments by Sheikh Abdullah al Manie, who sits on the Council of Senior Ulema, follows other recent public criticisms of child marriage, suggesting the government may be preparing public opinion for legislation setting a minimum marriage age.

"They want to prepare the public to understand that the old days are not like today," said Mekhlef al Shammary, a human rights advocate in Dammam. "It's a crime to give a 12-year-old to be a mother and wife. "This is ridiculous. Even in Islam it's not acceptable because the girl is not mature enough. She's a child - she's not ready for sexual relations." The marriage of young girls, often to much older men, has been at the forefront of public debate in Saudi Arabia for a couple of years. It escalated early last year after it was reported that a man had contracted to give his eight-year-old daughter in marriage to a 47-year-old man in order to pay a financial debt. The contract was annulled after a public outcry.

Sheikh al Manie is believed to be the most senior cleric to unequivocally denounce the practice of child marriage. Prophet Mohammed's marriage to young Aisha "cannot be equated with child marriages today because the conditions and circumstances are not the same", he said in remarks published in the Saudi Gazette and Okaz newspapers on Thursday. "It is a grave error to burden a child with responsibilities beyond her years," the sheikh said. "Marriage should be put off until the wife is of a mentally and physically mature age and can care for both herself and her family."

Sheikh al Manie's comments came a few days after Sheikh Abdul Mohsen al Obaikan urged legislation making marriage illegal for girls under 18.

Waivers might be given in some cases by judges or the royal court, he added, according to reports in the same newspapers. Sheikh al Obaikan said the marriage of minors was a "grave error" and cautioned parents to "fear Allah and not marry their daughters by force" to men they do not want to wed''.

Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima, Professor Ishaq Akintola and all those that continuosly give the impression that child marriage is acceptable in islam and who erroneously believe that the honest criticism of such an abominable practice is an attack on their faith surely have much to learn from the contribution of this erudite Saudi Arabian leader and scholar. As a matter of fact we all do and it is contributions like that that make the rest of us appreciate what a beautiful religion islam really is when its tenets are properly understood and applied. Permit me to end this essay by sharing a few poignant words that my dear sister Mrs. Toyin FaniKayode-Bajela wrote in a moving piece titled ''You Who Support Child Marriage'' from London just last week. She wrote-

''You who for whatever 'solid and noble' reason have chosen to agree with legitimised child slavery, sexual abuse, psychological, emotional, physical and financial abuse under the guise of marriage. You who are silent about it or couldn't care less as it's not a topic worthy of inclusion in the constitutional review. All of you have freedom to choose your position on this issue- the freedom to wax lyrical, or not so lyrical, as is most often the case, on this issue. You enjoy the freedom to hold and have your own opinion. The freedom to air your opinion irrespective of whether l care for that opinion or not.

A girl child has no choice. A girl child has no opinion that anyone will listen to - a girl child learns quickly the horrific consequences of her unwanted opinion and her only goal is silent survival or only choice suicide. There is no point in appealing to an iota of empathy in you that agree with child marriage for whatever 'noble', 'altruistic' or patriarchal 'reason' as time and time again, on issue after issue, day after day, we are reminded that you have none. Everything is reduced to politics, religion and gain - financially or otherwise. For those of you who think we have spoken-'too much grammar' on this isssue- you are darn right. I have just enough (grammar ) to speak up for those who cannot speak up for themselves or those for whom the consequences of speaking out would be unspeakable, but not too little grammar that l might be tempted to stay silent''.

My heart missed a beat and a tear came to my eye when I read this and I commend Toyin for her admonitions to us all and for her touching words. I also commend Roz Ben Okagbue, Hanatu Musawa, Maryam Uwais, Stella Damasus, Aisha Osori, Helen Oviagbele, Oby Ezekwezile, Bisi Fayemi, Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Gbemisola Saraki, Nana Nwanchukwu and the many other leading women that have stood up and made their voices heard through their articles, actions, concerns and various commentries on the girl-child and child marriage issue in what is essentially a deeply conservative, insensitive, anti-progressive and male-dominated country and society which really does not offer much sympathy or hope to the plight of women generally let alone that of the girl-child and infant bride.

Let me give a couple of examples of that insensitivity and our misplaced priorities. In Yerima's own northern region no less than 93 per cent of girls do not complete secondry school education and 70 per cent of women between the ages of 20 and 29 cannot read or write. Worst still the region has the largest per centage and number of recorded vesico vagina fistula (VVF) cases in the entire world. VVF is a terrible and very painful diesease which causes it's victims to urinate and defecate uncontrollably and which is caused by child-sex, child marriage and child-pregnancies. According to our Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development, Mrs. Zainab Maina, Nigeria has 800,000 cases of VVF today and we are adding 20,000 cases each year. All these cases are situated in the northern part of the country. Such a diseases, such suffering, such illiteracy and such high levels of poverty of the mind and soul should have no place in any part of our great nation in this day and age. Our people, whether they be from the north or the south, christian or muslim, young or old and men or women, surely deserve better than that. After all we are living in the 21st century and not the 6th. Yet sadly these vices are more rampant in Yerima's own northern region and constituency than anywhere else in the country and instead of attempting to improve on the lot, the education and quality of lives of the good people of the north all he thinks about is marrying little girls and bedding them. What a man and what a country. Outside of this contribution I have nothing more to say on this vexed and contentious issue of the horrendous plight of the girl-child and child marriage in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by naptu2: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2013
princewoles:
For altering these garbage this show how ignorance and fool you are to the manifestation of God Revelations to even to His Servant and ordinary Mankind.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Walejana: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2013
A WORD FOR YERIMA AND THE PEDOPHILES IN POWER BY FEMI FANI-KAYODE

I expressed my concerns about the issue of paedophilia and child brides in Nigeria quite extensively in an essay that I wrote last week titled ''A Nation Of Perverts and Paedophiles'' which was widely published and which attracted a lot of rejoinders and commentries from other writers and commentators from both sides of the divide. I do not intend to cover the same ground or repeat the same arguements here but kindly permit me to make a final contribution to the debate in this piece.

The good news is that no matter what anyone thinks or says and regardless of whichever side of the divide one is on when it comes to this issue at least the Nigerian people are now talking about a subject which, hitherto, had been regarded as being ''off limits'' and taboo and which had been essentially swept under the carpet. I commend the Nigerian press, the website magazines, the bloggers and the electronic media for standing firm, rising up to the occassion and bringing the matter alive and one can only hope and pray that they will keep the fire burning by continuing to reflect the heated discussions and various opinions on this issue. I was particularly impressed with and encouraged by the editorials of some of our leading newspapers on this issue including 'Thisday On Sunday', 'The Nation On Sunday', 'Leadership On Sunday' and 'The Sunday Vanguard' which were all published on Sunday 28th July and which were titled "In Support Of The Girl Child'', ''No Cover For Paedophiles''. ''Much Ado About Child Marriage'' and ''Building Nigeria On Deceit'' respectively. With contributions like that from very serious and credible mediums like those there is still hope for the girl-child in Nigeria. I urge all those that have not read these contributions to please find them and do so.

Yet despite the outrage expressed by the overwhelming majority of Nigerians and indeed the wider world about the plight of the girl-child in our country, on Sunday 28th July a deeply defiant and unrepentant Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima, who was the individual that sparked off the whole controversy in the first place by insisiting that section 29 of the constitution must not be removed, told the Sunday Trust Newspaper that ''if the vote on the child marriage issue came up in the Senate again'' he and his supporters ''would win a million times over''. Sadly, given the nonchalant attitude that has been displayed by a large number of our Senators to the plight of the girl-child, paedophilia and infant marriages in Nigeria and their obvious reluctance to step on Yerima's big toes and thereby upset his religious sensitivities he may well be right. If not for that how does one explain the fact that two female Senators, Aisha Jummai Alhassan from Taraba state and Zainab Kure from Niger state, both of whom I gather have daughters, actually abstained when that historical vote took place. To drive home the point the Senate President himself, Senator David Mark, only last week admitted that he and the entire Senate had succumbed to Yerima's ''blackmail'' on the issue of the right of the child-bride to renounce Nigerian citizenship and his deputy, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, accepted the fact that the matter ''needed to be revisited'' in view of the outrage expressed by the majority of the Nigerian people.

Yet many of us do not expect anything to change in the near future simply because it is clear that the Nigerian Senate and indeed the Nigerian political class generally simply do not have the sensitivity, the courage, the wherewithal or the political will to do the right thing and to not only delete the controversial Section 29 but to also revamp and amend the constitution in it's entirety and insert a clause that specifically, clearly and categorically outlaws and bans any marriages that involve anyone under the age of 18 in Nigeria. Mrs. Roz Ben-Okagbue, in her article titled, ''Is The Removal Of Section 29 The Answer To Eliminating Child Marriage?'' has made this point more eloquently than anyone else. I consider Roz's piece to be probably the most insightful contrbution so far in this this debate simply because she made all the relevant points and consistently hit the nail on the head. It is the inability of the Senate and other political stakeholders to introduce a new clause into our constitution and ban child marriages and their penchant for continously pampering and seeking to accomodate the strange fantasies and perversions of those that enjoy marrying and having sex with 6, 9, 12 and 14 year olds that informed Pastor Tunde Bakare to proclaim, in a characteristically powerful and explosive sermon, that ''Nigeria is suffering from the rulership of 'PINPS' '' (by which he meant ''Paedophiles in Power'') and that the issue of child marriage has divided our country more than any other issue before it in our entire history. No-one could have put it better.

Yet the debate continues to rage and only last week the respected islamic scholar Professor Ishaq Akintola added his voice by saying ''there is no age restriction in islamic marriage''. Most muslims would disagree with this because child-marriage is specifically banned by the laws and constitutions of 90 per cent of muslim countries in the world today but I respect the right of Professor Akintiola to hold his opinion about the tenets of his faith. And regardless of his views and fervency I honestly believe that islam, like christianity, is a humane and compassionate faith which seeks to protect the weak and guide its adherents on the path of righteousness and light.

I must however point out that Nigeria is not a muslim state. And neither is she a christian state. She is a secular state and she is governed by secular laws. Religious laws have no place in our land or constitution.Our constitution is a secular docuement which specifically says that the state shall not adopt any religion. This must remain so if we do not want a divided country and if we do not want continued controversy, strife and possibly even a fully blown religious conflagration and conflict. We should all keep our religious sensitivities out of certain matters if we want continued peace.

Paedophilia, child sex, child slavery, child rape and child marriage cannot be justified under any circumstances in any civilised country. It is not a matter of religion. It is a matter of human rights, civil liberties and basic morality. There is nothing more repugnant to the natural mind and wholesome soul than the prospect of a fully grown man mounting, defiling and having carnal knowledge of a child that is between the ages of 6 and 18.

Every child, whether she be a christian, a muslim, a pagan, an atheist or an agnostic has the right to be fully protected by the state and by the laws of our land from sexual predators, sexual deviants, statutory rapists, unrepentant perverts and child molestors. That much we ought to be able to achieve and we ought to insist on. We are meant to protect our children and not bed them.

Like I said earlier on elsewhere in this debate, even animals don't sleep with their own infants. Some may hate me for these words today but I speak nothing but the truth and tomorrow the people will thank me for it. In the heat of this debate my dear wife, Pastor Regina Fani-Kayode, made a pertinent assertion. She said ''knowledge comes to those who seek it''. This is wisdom and I would suggest that our muslim brothers and sisters that share Yerima's views on child marriage and that seek to defend those views on religious grounds like my respected sister Dr. Zainab Shinkafi-Bagudu, whose article titled ''Early Marriage?'' I read with great interest, learn a little from this deep truism. Perhaps they could also learn one or two things from the following press report in a newspaper just last week which reflects the views of one of the most respected leaders and islamic scholars in Saudi Arabia. The report reads as follows-

''A member of Saudi Arabia's highest religious body has said that Prophet Mohammed's marriage to a nine-year-old girl does not justify marrying minor children today because circumstances have changed in the intervening 14 centuries. The comments by Sheikh Abdullah al Manie, who sits on the Council of Senior Ulema, follows other recent public criticisms of child marriage, suggesting the government may be preparing public opinion for legislation setting a minimum marriage age.

"They want to prepare the public to understand that the old days are not like today," said Mekhlef al Shammary, a human rights advocate in Dammam. "It's a crime to give a 12-year-old to be a mother and wife. "This is ridiculous. Even in Islam it's not acceptable because the girl is not mature enough. She's a child - she's not ready for sexual relations." The marriage of young girls, often to much older men, has been at the forefront of public debate in Saudi Arabia for a couple of years. It escalated early last year after it was reported that a man had contracted to give his eight-year-old daughter in marriage to a 47-year-old man in order to pay a financial debt. The contract was annulled after a public outcry.

Sheikh al Manie is believed to be the most senior cleric to unequivocally denounce the practice of child marriage. Prophet Mohammed's marriage to young Aisha "cannot be equated with child marriages today because the conditions and circumstances are not the same", he said in remarks published in the Saudi Gazette and Okaz newspapers on Thursday. "It is a grave error to burden a child with responsibilities beyond her years," the sheikh said. "Marriage should be put off until the wife is of a mentally and physically mature age and can care for both herself and her family."

Sheikh al Manie's comments came a few days after Sheikh Abdul Mohsen al Obaikan urged legislation making marriage illegal for girls under 18.

Waivers might be given in some cases by judges or the royal court, he added, according to reports in the same newspapers. Sheikh al Obaikan said the marriage of minors was a "grave error" and cautioned parents to "fear Allah and not marry their daughters by force" to men they do not want to wed''.

Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima, Professor Ishaq Akintola and all those that continuosly give the impression that child marriage is acceptable in islam and who erroneously believe that the honest criticism of such an abominable practice is an attack on their faith surely have much to learn from the contribution of this erudite Saudi Arabian leader and scholar. As a matter of fact we all do and it is contributions like that that make the rest of us appreciate what a beautiful religion islam really is when its tenets are properly understood and applied. Permit me to end this essay by sharing a few poignant words that my dear sister Mrs. Toyin FaniKayode-Bajela wrote in a moving piece titled ''You Who Support Child Marriage'' from London just last week. She wrote-

''You who for whatever 'solid and noble' reason have chosen to agree with legitimised child slavery, sexual abuse, psychological, emotional, physical and financial abuse under the guise of marriage. You who are silent about it or couldn't care less as it's not a topic worthy of inclusion in the constitutional review. All of you have freedom to choose your position on this issue- the freedom to wax lyrical, or not so lyrical, as is most often the case, on this issue. You enjoy the freedom to hold and have your own opinion. The freedom to air your opinion irrespective of whether l care for that opinion or not.

A girl child has no choice. A girl child has no opinion that anyone will listen to - a girl child learns quickly the horrific consequences of her unwanted opinion and her only goal is silent survival or only choice suicide. There is no point in appealing to an iota of empathy in you that agree with child marriage for whatever 'noble', 'altruistic' or patriarchal 'reason' as time and time again, on issue after issue, day after day, we are reminded that you have none. Everything is reduced to politics, religion and gain - financially or otherwise. For those of you who think we have spoken-'too much grammar' on this isssue- you are darn right. I have just enough (grammar ) to speak up for those who cannot speak up for themselves or those for whom the consequences of speaking out would be unspeakable, but not too little grammar that l might be tempted to stay silent''.

My heart missed a beat and a tear came to my eye when I read this and I commend Toyin for her admonitions to us all and for her touching words. I also commend Roz Ben Okagbue, Hanatu Musawa, Maryam Uwais, Stella Damasus, Aisha Osori, Helen Oviagbele, Oby Ezekwezile, Bisi Fayemi, Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Gbemisola Saraki, Nana Nwanchukwu and the many other leading women that have stood up and made their voices heard through their articles, actions, concerns and various commentries on the girl-child and child marriage issue in what is essentially a deeply conservative, insensitive, anti-progressive and male-dominated country and society which really does not offer much sympathy or hope to the plight of women generally let alone that of the girl-child and infant bride.

Let me give a couple of examples of that insensitivity and our misplaced priorities. In Yerima's own northern region no less than 93 per cent of girls do not complete secondry school education and 70 per cent of women between the ages of 20 and 29 cannot read or write. Worst still the region has the largest per centage and number of recorded vesico vagina fistula (VVF) cases in the entire world. VVF is a terrible and very painful diesease which causes it's victims to urinate and defecate uncontrollably and which is caused by child-sex, child marriage and child-pregnancies. According to our Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development, Mrs. Zainab Maina, Nigeria has 800,000 cases of VVF today and we are adding 20,000 cases each year. All these cases are situated in the northern part of the country. Such a diseases, such suffering, such illiteracy and such high levels of poverty of the mind and soul should have no place in any part of our great nation in this day and age. Our people, whether they be from the north or the south, christian or muslim, young or old and men or women, surely deserve better than that. After all we are living in the 21st century and not the 6th. Yet sadly these vices are more rampant in Yerima's own northern region and constituency than anywhere else in the country and instead of attempting to improve on the lot, the education and quality of lives of the good people of the north all he thinks about is marrying little girls and bedding them. What a man and what a country. Outside of this contribution I have nothing more to say on this vexed and contentious issue of the horrendous plight of the girl-child and child marriage in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by bknight: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2013
yuzedo:
hellooo how are u? I hope fine if so glory be to god. Well I tramvul to do a sweet mony londry but now am back and more better like tiger man. Tenk smiley

Ok...wait wait wait...I give it up for this niqga *clapping*

*i nearly fell of okada o shocked I had to stop d okada to give him a standing ovation embarassed

Btw, I'm impressed by d way he snubbed those yuzedo wannabees
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2013
crystalballs: who is going to predict Nigeria's redemption.
who is going to prophecy employment for Naija youths.
who is going to predict Lagos-Ibadan express road will become 10 lanes by next year.
who is going to prophecy good things and not blood letting in our dear country.

when will this clerics see good things for this country and the people whose money they use to acquire jets?

Satan the devil has been their master all along, the full bunch that self appointed themselves oracle and anointed. Can you please read bible book of 2Corinthians chapter 11verses 12 to 15
kindly visit http://jw.org
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by sweettease(f): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2013
yuzedo:
[size=18pt]shocked shocked shocked RIP EGLISH!!!! Is a hard sumtin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
See who is pointing fingers grin grin grin
He might just b joking, you never know! Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Linoversace: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2013
princewoles:
For altering these garbage this show how ignorance and fool you are to the manifestation of God Revelations to even to His Servant and ordinary Mankind.

This is serious grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by elsholz(m): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2013
sadi taya o
Tindi Gladys: Dis is serious o, hw com we dnt get 2 knw/hear abt dese predictns n prophesies until after dey hapen?
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by elsholz(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2013
i taya o sad
Tindi Gladys: Dis is serious o, hw com we dnt get 2 knw/hear abt dese predictns n prophesies until after dey hapen?
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Burger01(m): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2013
yuzedo: Lmao! Hungry idiôts have started again, gunning for the superstitious & gullible. "Predicted" eh? If I were the First family, I'd have this foòl whipped 12 lashes in public, then pass him on to the Tinubu's for 24 lashes.. And finally, Ngige for 36 lashes + manual labour in his farm. Stooopid man wants to sucker desperate politicians into "patronising" him. I spit on you!
Yezedo!..grin
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by johnaruson(m): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2013
why can't him predict boko harm attack
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by joeace2020(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2013
I noticed this thread about tinubu dieing had
md ova 6pages, yet a thread abt our fellow
Nigerians killed n mutilated for no just cause is
still gathering momentum despite being posted
around same time. I concluded dat most
Nigerians r cowards, mere pawns in a conflict
of interest game.... Dey r willing to b played in
defense of their kings dan dier fellow brothers
who wallow in the same hopelessness as they,
dey r desperately craving to shed their blood
fighting for dier masters who serve them
crumbs meant for dogs instead of those who
dey stuggle daily as a result of dier masters
excesses.... N we preach change, No!!! Nigeria
and Nigerians need a resolution 1st before dey
even dream of a revolution
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Odeshiii22(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2013
Hmmmm,all na wash....
Asiwaju's ears ar nt hearable,
Pls look 4 anoda customer.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by OGHENE316(m): 9:21am On Jul 31, 2013
y did broadcast it wn she has died already n nw dis.dis is falacy n u ar nt God oo.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by dozai: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2013
antartica: What killed that lady is nothing other than carelessness.The driver could have been over speeding in a road that are full of death trap ditches,without thinking twice about what could happen if there is a mishap.It is the repercussion of fundamental ignorance that could have been avoided if things were done right.

my man u can drive on cruise control in that road with climbing a single gravel
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by adamooye5(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2013
Y will all these so called men of God not predict good thing only deaths and doom?what is the essennce of prediction? I tot is to avert to the glory God?ok we are waiting....
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by olusola200: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2013
THE SO CALLED PASTOR SHOULD BE SEND TO JAIL BY JUNE 2015 . IF ASIWAJU TINUBU IS STILL ALIVE

YEYE PASTOR HE WANT COLLECT BIG PAY HE KNOWS THAT TINUBU IS A PAY MASTER .
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by bumtos(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2013
like days of Noah, pple were argueing that nothing will happen till the end of their lives. If you like obey the prophect if you like ignore the msgs but what I know is that, when it happened, you will not blame the prophect.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by chosen04(f): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2013
Billyonaire:

Permit me to add my own prophesy that Gods reveal to me last night.

6. Obj will die before the age of 200
7. GEJ will contest the 2015 election
8. AbdulSalam is afraid that Al Mustafa might spill the beans on the murder of MKO
9. PSquare will release another album before 2015
10. Tonto Dike will release another album before she gets pregnant.
11. Jim Iyke will get married before age 100
12. I will buy an Aircraft before 2015.
........Your No.10 shows you don't have what it takes to propheize. Tonto has never never released an album before but singles......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by JudiciumDei: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2013
Thank God!! finally this evil monster will leave the surface of this earth. Freedom for Fashola, i can then start Loving Fashola afresh.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by searay(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2013
doctorbabs: Prophet of Doom! Ur god no dey show u betta prediction but evil one. it show ur power is from devil. All Power belong to Almighty Allah. He is only one that can take and give life. As u predict evil against ur fellow hman being so shall it be for tlu. back to sender. let ur god tell better thing that will happen in Bigeria
bros no vex oooo, pls which country is Bigeria
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by DrSadikMagaji(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2013
crystalballs: who is going to predict Nigeria's redemption.
who is going to prophecy employment for Naija youths.
who is going to predict Lagos-Ibadan express road will become 10 lanes by next year.
who is going to prophecy good things and not blood letting in our dear country.

when will this clerics see good things for this country and the people whose money they use to acquire jets?

you talk wetin dey my mind bro
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by titilayo02: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2013
Pastor, are sure of what u are saying?
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by jemoke: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2013
I predicted that on 1 of August 2013 is Thursday.if you show intrest contact
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by jemoke: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2013
I also predicted that Nigeria flag is Green ,white and Green. please show intrest !
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2013
wilxz:
Chief Yuzedo, where have u been? Did u travel out of the country or Did they lock you inside your banana Iceland manshon. Lol

didn't u hear mtn free browsing and bis don't work anymore

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by akwadeltan: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2013
el-sholz:
sadi taya o
i just weak
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Ninapha(f): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2013
pro01:

You're yarning okpata. What did Ngige have to say about the deportation of Igbo people from Lagos to Onitsha (by nitwits acting on the instructions of the ACN government in Lagos)? What does he have to say about the utterly xenophobic and obnoxious 'go back to your village' taunts frequently targeted at hardworking Igbo people in Lagos by high-ranking ACN stalwarts and their proxies?

Anambra people are not buffoons, so they certainly would not elect a character that fraternises and dines with anti-Igbo bigots as their governor. Any other party will be acceptable, but certainly NOT the ACN/APC. I know the current moods and sentiments in Anambra enough to be certain of that.
ooh, it is Ngige that is the cause, what has peter obi said, what has he done, all the alagbo in anambra, how much task hv they paid him that he too cannot bundle them back lagos to match fashola. Keep waiting for Ngige, infact pple are saying if he is the govenor, it would hv been do me i do u. Leave Ngige alone. ACN is not anti Igbo, its a fashola thing, has edo asked igbos to leave? Abeg, if u are still voting on party platform, u wd be in this captivity for a long time cos non is a saviour, its abt the person i am voting.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS / #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting / Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.