Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother (59116 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Anniettieufia(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2013
Claims ?
Where was it published?
Still waiting,
when is the event about bOkO hArAm going to end ?
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by sinmisolaoluwa: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2013
SCAMMERS POSITIONING THEMSELVES1 YOU PREDICTED IT,BT YOU COULDNT STOP IT,IF I WERE THE FIRST LADY,I WILL PUT YOU WHERE YOU CAN NEVER BE ABLE TO SAY WHAT YOU DNT KNOW. CONTINUE LOOKING FOR CONNECTION FOR PRIVATE JET......AND FOR YR MIND,U GO DEY HAPPY SAY U BE PASTOR ABI? TELL DT TO THE FISHES IN THE OCEAN....JST NO PREDICT SAY MAKE THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE COLLAPSE lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by ROYALD(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2013
lets see
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by omocheche(f): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2013
Amen o prophet! So we fit rest for nijia. Abeg after him who be next? Lol.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by sweettease(f): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2013
chosen04: ........Your No.10 shows you don't have what it takes to propheize. Tonto has never never released an album before but singles......
lmao
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by simdam500(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2013
hmmm!!! Noted
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by OdaNobunaga(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
Tolexander: is he predicting or prophesizing?

This can't fetch him any money, better he diverts his prediction to lotto nigeria or Baba ijebu where it will be most useful.

'Most useful' indeed, major leagues will be starting soon, i surely will use some help from him. Punting things
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
Too much talents in Nigeria but not into productive uses rather for fraud.

Why can't there be predictions that youth will lead this country as said the youth is the future leader of tomorrow and not men older than the country itself being ruled?
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by nemadfsyahooc: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
is the prediction for this year or for eternity, if tinubu dies naturally 2015 nko, is dat his prediction?
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by delepaul(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
Really....Let's prophecy on d progress of Nigeria and not on death of notable pple
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Crixina(f): 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
pro01:
At least I know my father and I take after him. Do you know your real father? Illegitimate child of a whorish mother.
the last straw that broke the camel's back...someone pls fire back an this time make sure its a grenade.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Orikinla(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
He is not God.
No matter how many times a man may play god, he can never be God, the one and only maker and owner of life.

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Moyato(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
U don bcme prophet ba
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by CEEPHOE: 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
mr pastor, well play. please predict good things for this country. yoruba says goes thus> "bi a ban ja, bi ka ku ko" i.e if we dey fight not like to predict death for each other"
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by CEEPHOE: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
mr pastor, well play! please predict good things for this country. yoruba says goes thus> "bi a ban ja, bi ka ku ko" i.e if we dey fight not like to predict death for each other"
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by bankbened: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
prediction don't real again, Pastor now need to advertise demselve....predict make boko haram stop n make kerosene
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by stchinedu: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Quick! Quick!! President Jonathan, give dis SEER national honour for SEEING things. grin
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Damsman10(m): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
If they show interest ''money'' dey beta 'show interest' or d man cud go 2 extra level to make it happen...i rest my case
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by WaliyinAllah(m): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
blankbanned:

God forbid bad things to happen to good people. Just for this prophesy, i pray all your prophecies fail.
Lol!
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by sammicayo(m): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2013
is a mere prediction..... Baba no go die..... Long live tinubu.... long live nigeria...... long live APC
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by unmask: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2013
crystalballs: who is going to predict Nigeria's redemption.
who is going to prophecy employment for Naija youths.
who is going to predict Lagos-Ibadan express road will become 10 lanes by next year.
who is going to prophecy good things and not blood letting in our dear country.

when will this clerics see good things for this country and the people whose money they use to acquire jets?

they can't see it thats why they cant prophesy it
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by vickyhandsome: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2013
why are we till fighting crime and insecurity that is claiming lives and properties every day? why is it not often predicted before hand the number of people who die every day? are they having the same live with that of the politicians that are always predicted by this so called hungry pastor who are set to ridicule their faith just for their own personal interest. May God have mercy on all the Hippocrates. Amen.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by melor009: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
I beg na wen 0
Make iron ma cloths dowwn take come eat semo and drink up..!
Lol
9ja levos
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by ozenith1: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
hahahahah LMAO
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by EMMOR: 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Is he a prophet of Doom?
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Pygru: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
shocked
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by BlackPikiN(m): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
I had to read this over and over again.

This prophet go talk say him talk am.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 14, 2013
BlackPikiN: I had to read this over and over again.

This prophet go talk say him talk am.

He never die yet nau Mr assistant prophet of doom.
God could have mercy on him and give him 15years extra like Nehemiah..lol
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by saintdeby(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2013
yuzedo: Lmao! Hungry idiôts have started again, gunning for the superstitious & gullible. "Predicted" eh? If I were the First family, I'd have this foòl whipped 12 lashes in public, then pass him on to the Tinubu's for 24 lashes.. And finally, Ngige for 36 lashes + manual labour in his farm. Stooopid man wants to sucker desperate politicians into "patronising" him. I spit on you!
fheuel kelebe on him
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Crixina(f): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Julieccentric:

Hezekiah
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by presiade(m): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2013
Julieccentric:

Juli, Juli longest time... You meant like Hezekiah? *smiles*
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by creamyanne: 12:06am On Jun 30, 2014
Tinubu is not dead yet nd chris Ngige is not even ruling Anambra people.. Mtcheew! His prediction didnt work for him. #smh#.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Army: Why We Initially Denied Our Personnel Were At The Lekki, Tollgate / Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.