Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? (26562 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / My Brother Or My Wife, Who Should I Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I'm neutral when I try to tell myself that they are God's creation and we shouldn't judge them since we don't know what they might have been through to make them that way. But I'm really more of a homophobe!

Wow! Double wammy! Gays, don't come near this gal if you value your life oo!
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by abu0710102013: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
I neva knew that we had guy nairalanders in this room. For me i will attend with explosives to bomb all the attendees

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by danielonyisi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
Gay is madness......datsz al
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
PBundles: Actually not. I have had the opportunity to have lived all over the world and my wife has gay friends. Its not my thing, but to be honest the times I have met or dealt with them, I have had no issues. Dude I have had more issues with sr8 people then homosexuals. So Im not gay, to be honest dont undertand it, but I wont judge them. God has filled that vacancy.

By your comments, then you fall under Gay lover, not neutral.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by stanech: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
I may. But I pray none of my relation or friend be gay IJN

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
stanech: I may. But I pray none of my relation or friend be gay IJN

Typical example of a Neutral.wink
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by manny4life(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Nope, it's not possible. It's against human nature. It's either you are for or against. If you tell yourself otherwise, then you are only deceiving yourself.

Human nature? Who defined human nature? For or against? Say Frosty Zonn right?

This issues have been flogged on NL on different threads, so please indulge yourself in the debate.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by lincolnj88: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
Oh i wish dey could give d brains of gay people to animals, u will see some animals will b better dan some human beingz.....this a practice which is not practiced in the animal kingdoms ....

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Johnklein(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
i pray neva to see a reason for attending,
i fit neglect dat relativ for d rest of my life oooo
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by PBundles(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
Um dude you can read right, Im married and have been for over 20 years to the greatest gal on the planet.

FrostyZonn:

By your comments, then you fall under Gay lover, not neutral.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Orikinla(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
No.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
---
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
lincolnj88: Oh i wish dey could give d brains of gay people to animals, u will see some animals will b better dan some human beingz.....this a practice which is not practiced in the animal kingdoms ....

Sez who? Dolphins engage in gay sex for pleasure all the time. It's a common thing with the Chimps. Elephants also do practice the occasional gay sex. So it's not limited to humans alone.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by PBundles(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
God....... im mean Frost the snowman has spoken smiley

manny4life:

Human nature? Who defined human nature? For or against? Say Frosty Zonn right?

This issues have been flogged on NL on different threads, so please indulge yourself in the debate.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by stanech: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Typical example of a Neutral.wink

I don't like gay but then again like the pope said, who am I to judge dem?
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
PBundles: God....... im mean Frost the snowman has spoken smiley

grin grin
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
stanech:

I don't like gay but then again like the pope said, who am I to judge dem?

Yup!
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by PBundles(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hey Frosty you keep this up and you will blow your cover grin You are showing expertise in this subject matter that may make people think you are, well you know grin

FrostyZonn:

Sez who? Dolphins engage in gay sex for pleasure all the time. It's a common thing with the Chimps. Elephants also do practice the occasional gay sex. So it's not limited to humans alone.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by tantita(m): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
which kind thread b dis.. is some one trying to forcast numbers for his up coming gay marriage ceremony? I don't stand for gay union y in d name of prince William will I sit for it...on a lighthearted note sha..I I've cut myself wishing al men in nija wr gays dt way it ill b me n al d rest of d sexi mama's. jst me men..jst me!
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by PBundles(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
grin grin grin

FrostyZonn:

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Ama28(f): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
I will attend just to make their day special for them. The person is my relative before turning gay. It might feel awkward but they are human too.

I pity them because they will have to suppress their sexual orientation due to stigma and now national laws!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by sylve11: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
murorun1:
if only am permittd 2 rain insults on u, i would av done so. I can't imagine some1 sayin dis in nigeria haba!!!. Bro wc is ur religion 1st of all?

hw dem take register u for nairaland? cool
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
PBundles: Hey Frosty you keep this up and you will blow your cover grin You are showing expertise in this subject matter that may make people think you are, well you know grin

grin grin

Hey! I'm not gay. Not that I give a hoot about anyone's misguided thoughts or opinions anyway!
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Coefficient(m): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wetin wan cause am? Why I go attend gay wedding? In which family?
God forbid!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by sylve11: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
PBundles: Hey Frosty you keep this up and you will blow your cover grin You are showing expertise in this subject matter that may make people think you are, well you know grin

cover blown! I tink he's one. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
sylve11:

cover blown! I tink he's one. grin cool

See me see wahala oo??
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
peppy luv: ... undecidedsee jamb question mtcheww I attended Elton John's own,sat close to the Queen and ugly princess Camila lipsrsealed
And looking 4wad to that of ma nl fwends kiss

Masonkz and

H!
Can't wait to dance baby oku on that day and see what d 'baby' will look like! grin

LMAO! This literally got me cracking grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by bionicdude(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Why not?

Does being gay make them any less of a human being?

Do they not contribute their quota if not more to society? e.g taxes?

Yes, not only will I attend such weddings if I'm lucky to be invited to one, I'll use that as an excuse to go shopping, get myself some TLC from the salon/hair dressers and buy them a big present wrapped beautifully and an equally nice congratulatory wedding card to go with it.

Then I'll dance the happy dance at their reception and really let my hair down.
u can get dem sum vaseline also.so they can use u in a gay party.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by sylve11: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
FrostyZonn:

common, dont be scared of strapons; they only make ur axx glitter after massive poking. grin grin cool
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by abuliveyoung(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
No p! I'll attend but wit my personal Gun & 3 bullets. 1 bullet for my so-called useles brother, 1 for d other eeeeediot! While 1 for d god forsaken pastor who intend tyng d knot.....atleast, i've fulfilled my wish as a broda.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
sylve11:

common, dont be scared of strapons; they only make ur axx glitter after massive poking. grin grin cool

grin

Now, that's a typical gay talk.wink

It takes one to know gay things, you know nowwink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.