Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Runtime Error On Win Server 2003 & Server Freezes Or Hangs - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Runtime Error On Win Server 2003 & Server Freezes Or Hangs (2062 Views)

Fix Weather Gadget / Currency Gadget Could Not Connect To Service On Win 7 / Modem Error 633 On Win Vista And Win Xp - Need Help Please. / Internet Explorer And Yahoo Mail: 'Error On Page' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtime Error On Win Server 2003 & Server Freezes Or Hangs by eduaustin(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2008
Hello Guys, i have this funny and disturbing experience with on of the severs on my network. This sever that runs a very important application suddenly starts hanging/freezes on its own after displaying the runtime errot message with heading''

Visual C++ Runtime Library

program C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\HEALTH-1\dredger.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support  team for more information.

OK

it just wont allow you to do anything on ther server. right now clients who depend on the application on the server to do their job aint workin for some days now,
Please, anyone in the house who has gone through similar experience should profer advice or solution, Thanks
Re: Runtime Error On Win Server 2003 & Server Freezes Or Hangs by TmeD0(m): 8:12pm On May 29, 2008
Have you checked the application log to get a full detail of the error message?  Also, do you have Symantec Mail Security for Exchange Server running?  If so, what version---dredger.exe is notorious for sucking up CPU resources.  Check on those and post the log here from a text file.  Peace!
Re: Runtime Error On Win Server 2003 & Server Freezes Or Hangs by eduaustin(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2008
Hello T@neDO,
thanks 4 ur reply, i was actually looking for your email address to send you a specific question.
Well i was able to get a text file of some of the error messages i got. I've a Symantec AV Cooperate Edition installed on the server, but was unable to download Live Updates, since the system freezes few mins after you manage to start the Live Updates.The Server is running Windows Small Business Server 2003 Standard Edition. Estate

Re: Runtime Error On Win Server 2003 & Server Freezes Or Hangs by eduaustin(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2008
@T@meD0,
Sorry i got ur name wrong. here is another screen shot i was able to get b4 the system freezed again.
its in the attached

(1) (Reply)

Decoding Zain Eg162g Usb Modem / UK Used Like New 2020 Macbook Pro 13" M1 8gb Ram,512gb Ssd;N700,000; 08091331669 / Help On Isa Server, Dhcp Dns And Dc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.