Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

“davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses (12943 Views)

Hot Kenyan Socialite Vera Sidika Shows Off Wicked Curves (photos) / SCANDAL: Kenyan Socialite, Pendo, Alleges She Had Sexx With Davido; He Denies It / "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by viloko: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-gOEPIv1DBlI/Uff6_eoEmJI/AAAAAAAAGRA/qYYmnhW7uy4/s1600/pendoanddaido_kiyoandfilo.jpg[/img]

Omo baba olowo has done it again. According to reports, aside his superb performance on stage at the Boombaataa Festival in Kenya last weekend; Davido also had a great romp with a Kenyan socialite Staciey Brianar aka Pendo.
In a telephone chat with Ghafla.co.ke, Pendo said the Gobe crooner is the best you never had, that he is much better than your average Kenyan.
Check out the interview below;

Nali: So what is all this wahala about Davido blocking you off of his facebook?
Pendo: If people had done even a little research, they would know Davido does not even have a Facebook account. I NEVER said I was in touch with him through Facebook. I got in touch with him through a good friend of his and that's where everything started. He did the intro.

Nali: So why did you do this? Do you do this for money?
Pendo: (Laughs) No, I didn't get money from him. I didn't WANT money from him. I did it simply cuz I find him hot and he is pretty legit in the music industry in Africa. Yeah, I am attracted by his talent, his fame, his power, but honestly, who isn't? And people are talking so much because a lot of women wanted to be in my shoes, but were not. I'm not afraid to go after what I want.
That's just me. And I am unapologetic for it. I am content that I got what I wanted -which was to know him- and I guess it just naturally progressed from there...

Nali: So was this a one time thing then?
Pendo: No, I would do it again. Gladly, I don't regret it at all.

Nali: Of course you know now I am gonna ask about the "grin". Free reign, choose your own words to describe it.
Pendo: He was perfect.

Nali: Nooooooooo, more than that. DESCRIPTION.
Pendo: (Laughing) Ok, ok. Errrrrrrrrrrm, he is much better than your "average Kenyan". He is big. Both length and width. (Giggles) And best part is he REALLY knows what he is working with.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-uboBTnMV-Ss/Uff8diAVyNI/AAAAAAAAGRQ/f4sLjiuNMRU/s1600/Pendo_davido_kiyoandfilo_5.jpg[/img]

MORE ON http://kiyoandfilo..com/2013/07/davidos-manhood-is-bigboth-length-and.html
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by armadeo(m): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
STupidity @ its height. Any way 111111111st just in case.
U never know these days

1 Like

Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by obowunmi(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
how is having sex newsworthy?? angry angry angry
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by picaro(f): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
The descent of an already dead generation. I wonder, how will the world be 70 years from now? What will be the state of morals? Won't sex in public be as normal as sneezing? Won't the human brain have reduced in size to (like) a peanut?
Well, I hope I don't live to see such a world. This one is bad enough. That these sort of shallow minded humans are role models to a huge number of impressionable youngsters. That character is lost and man adopts features of animals proudly.
The black race is lost.

7 Likes

Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wa ooo embarassed
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Smart9(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
Enjoy man! Its your time. No time and You only live once.
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Airforce1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahaha I like this thread...

But why omo baba olowo like to phuck ashewo?

E for still better if to sey na light skinned girl..
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by tellwisdom: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
Real gurl...She got what she wanted. Anybody who wanna try me too?? sad
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Kessythegeek(m): 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
viloko: [img]http://4.bp..com/-gOEPIv1DBlI/Uff6_eoEmJI/AAAAAAAAGRA/qYYmnhW7uy4/s1600/pendoanddaido_kiyoandfilo.jpg[/img]

Omo baba olowo has done it again. According to reports, aside his superb performance on stage at the Boombaataa Festival in Kenya last weekend; Davido also had a great romp with a Kenyan socialite Staciey Brianar aka Pendo.
In a telephone chat with Ghafla.co.ke, Pendo said the Gobe crooner is the best you never had, that he is much better than your average Kenyan.
Check out the interview below;

Nali: So what is all this wahala about Davido blocking you off of his facebook?
Pendo: If people had done even a little research, they would know Davido does not even have a Facebook account. I NEVER said I was in touch with him through Facebook. I got in touch with him through a good friend of his and that's where everything started. He did the intro.

Nali: So why did you do this? Do you do this for money?
Pendo: (Laughs) No, I didn't get money from him. I didn't WANT money from him. I did it simply cuz I find him hot and he is pretty legit in the music industry in Africa. Yeah, I am attracted by his talent, his fame, his power, but honestly, who isn't? And people are talking so much because a lot of women wanted to be in my shoes, but were not. I'm not afraid to go after what I want.
That's just me. And I am unapologetic for it. I am content that I got what I wanted -which was to know him- and I guess it just naturally progressed from there...

Nali: So was this a one time thing then?
Pendo: No, I would do it again. Gladly, I don't regret it at all.

Nali: Of course you know now I am gonna ask about the "grin". Free reign, choose your own words to describe it.
Pendo: He was perfect.

Nali: Nooooooooo, more than that. DESCRIPTION.
Pendo: (Laughing) Ok, ok. Errrrrrrrrrrm, he is much better than your "average Kenyan". He is big. Both length and width. (Giggles) And best part is he REALLY knows what he is working with.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-uboBTnMV-Ss/Uff8diAVyNI/AAAAAAAAGRQ/f4sLjiuNMRU/s1600/Pendo_davido_kiyoandfilo_5.jpg[/img]

MORE ON http://kiyoandfilo..com/2013/07/davidos-manhood-is-bigboth-length-and.html
kenya babes una 2 mumu...can't u keep it to yourself hum?
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
A lady doesn't kiss and tell lipsrsealed
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 31, 2013
As far as i'm concerned d girl na Ashawoo!!!!

1 Like

Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by BabaAlabi: 12:17am On Jul 31, 2013
SMH
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by BabaAlabi: 12:17am On Jul 31, 2013
This is shameful! Trending topic on Nairaland-Davido's manhood. SMH

3 Likes

Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 31, 2013
no time to be dulling again, ive dusted my guiter i have to take dis music thing seriously now.

1 Like

Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by lexxez12: 1:30am On Jul 31, 2013
Smart_7: Enjoy man! Its your time. No time and You only live once.
and afta what die and go to hell? Its time to question our life style look how we living.
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by DollyParton1(f): 4:03am On Jul 31, 2013
fugly hoe...
An average kenya is 3and1/2 inch floppy... I dont blame her for broadcasting the nigerian koko
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by idu1(m): 5:03am On Jul 31, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
fugly hoe...
An average kenya is 3and1/2 inch floppy... I dont blame her for broadcasting the nigerian koko
hw u take know?
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by ebamma(m): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2013
tellwisdom: Real gurl...She got what she wanted. Anybody who wanna try me too?? sad
try u for wetin, u dey find pesin were u go infect with gonorrhea abi

1 Like

Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by rindee(m): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2013
nadia_SA: Wa ooo embarassed
what?
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Mynd44: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2013
I wanna laugh but I can't
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Acecube(m): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2013
Na only me see am ?

SEE GOBE

2 Likes

Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by tellwisdom: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2013
ebamma: try u for wetin, u dey find pesin were u go infect with gonorrhea abi

You dey craze for your headsad
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by TindiGladys(f): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2013
Disheartenin, whatever has gone wrong wit our values? Wht is dis?

1 Like

Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by fairygeh(f): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2013
What is this world changing to? cry people are throwing caution to the wind.people are no longer sane cry

1 Like

Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by bionicdude(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2013
idu1: hw u take know?
abi same tin i wan ask am.or she don dey collect d kenyan koko too
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Airforce1(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2013
Too many saints on this thread....

Nonsense!

As if na dem holy pass
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Dubby6(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2013
Gagagagaga... lafing n future tense
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Dubby6(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2013
if he likes he should carry a yam between his legs na im sabi... D babe neva c anitin make she show my side first
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Airforce1(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2013
Dubby6: if he likes he should carry a yam between his legs na im sabi... D babe neva c anitin make she show my side first

U dis one minute man

1 Like

Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Mynd44: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2013
Airforce1: Too many saints on this thread....

Nonsense!

As if na dem holy pass
Future tense.....that's new
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by dplomaticVal: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2013
Obo shld be selective n more discreet while goin down wit fmal fans, evn if lm offerd 1mill l cn Nvr go dwn wit vhat desperado,she looks liks a sickler cum hiv monger.
Re: “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses by Dubby6(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2013
Airforce1:

U dis one minute man
E clear say na pen cover u dey hide der. AniwaYs go brush I dnt av time 4 babies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The World's Smallest Woman Jyoti Amge / Shameless Guy Caught Romancing A Lady In Her Private Part In Public ( Photos ) / Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.