Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

EXPOSED! Where UNILAG Babes Sell Their Ovaries For N120k - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / EXPOSED! Where UNILAG Babes Sell Their Ovaries For N120k (3006 Views)

Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED! Where UNILAG Babes Sell Their Ovaries For N120k by aproko247: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
A reputable news website has exposed an office where female students of the University of Lagos, UNILAG, Akoka, sell their ovaries for a paltry sum of N120,000. Incredible? Read the full gist here.

It is now a known fact that some failed Yahoo boys and even non Yahoo boys now fly to Malaysia just to do one business: sell their kidneys.

We are here to tell you that some ladies, mostly students from the business oriented University of Lagos, do not to need to travel. They sell their ovaries here in Nigeria for N120,000!

This implies that some of the pregnant women rejoicing and boasting with their pregnancy are actually bearing eggs via other women’s ovaries.

Just recently when yours truly visited the head office of the company responsible for this weird business, Nordica Ltd, at Norman Williams Street off Keffi bus stop, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, a man and his pregnant wife were leaving the building. Did I hear you say, satisfied customers? I bet you are damn right.

Our investigation reveals that many students from Unilag and some ladies who are in dire need of cash troop to this office on a daily basis to sell this key reproduction organ.

We also gathered they have another office at No 6,Turton Street Sabo Yaba, behind Zone E-Centre. We discovered that the girls are told to come during their Menstrual period for a perfect hatch.

Source: www.aproko247.com/?p=4988

Do you have a story/gist for us? Kindly send to
story@aproko247.com

or call +2348055590141

or BB: 2835CDD4

Follow us on Twitter: @aproko247
Like us on facebook.com/aproko247</p>
Re: EXPOSED! Where UNILAG Babes Sell Their Ovaries For N120k by armadeo(m): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
You really are aproko 247. The dunces that just print anything their oxygen deprived brain thinks of.
Aproko you cannot sell ovaries, eggs may be harvested but ovaries no, that's like saying a man sells his balls.
2 am pretty sure its a legit ivf center u're slandering so am looking forward to them taking ur retarded arse to court and claiming your grandchildren's dough.
Imbeciles.

1st.btw u never know on nl these days

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Where UNILAG Babes Sell Their Ovaries For N120k by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2013
Very silly thread. Nordica is a top class fertility centre of international repute in Nigeria which helps couples with infertility get pregnant. Just plain dumb. Jobless blogger - get a life. Ovaries ko, cervix ni
Re: EXPOSED! Where UNILAG Babes Sell Their Ovaries For N120k by Lovebond34(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2013
As d name sound 'aproko'
Re: EXPOSED! Where UNILAG Babes Sell Their Ovaries For N120k by romerio007(m): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2016
Really...

(1) (Reply)

100 Percent Bet9ja Football Prediction. / Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? / Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.