Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Missing Young Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Young Girl (684 Views)

A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / Missing Young Doctor Found Alive And Well / I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Young Girl by findingebele: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
She has been found. Praise God.
Re: Missing Young Girl by mascot87(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Go to God in prayer, put your trust in HIM and not far from now,u will give testimony.God has done it for so many people and I believe HE will do it for you. She will walk back home safe and health to reunite with her family in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Missing Young Girl by Chinwem(f): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
I hope she's found safe and sound. Amen
Re: Missing Young Girl by chukwuinya: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
bt dats no litle girl,praying she gets back safe
Re: Missing Young Girl by Caracta(f): 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
You'll find her...alive...in one piece sad
Re: Missing Young Girl by StellaBella(f): 1:06am On Jul 31, 2013
I pray she gets found ASAP!
God help her to find her way home.

(1) (Reply)

The Bad Habit Of Teacher / Advice Needed Please / Who Do You Love Best Among Your Siblings? (state Your Reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.