Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ (1984 Views)

A Christian, Single And Above 35, Pls Look In Here / Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 / Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hillsongs glorious ruins: Ruins can speak also of humanity. What God created in humanity was glorious. God created us in His own image. What God created was glorious.

Man’s sin ruined what God has made.

Glorious ruin can also be like a picture in people’s world. Your world may be caving in. Some people may be in financial ruins. Some people are in reputation ruins. People can ruin your reputation. People may have shattered dreams or relationship. There are ruin marriages.

The good news is ruins can come to life with God. In the beauty of His name, God can cause you to rise up from the ashes.

Jesus Christ is the most glorious. Mankind took all the glory on the cross and creates the scandals of grace and ruined Jesus body.

The ruins come to life in the beauty of His name. The resurrected Jesus is alive in the hearts of the people.

Ruin speaks of past glory. Ruins often speak of past battle or disaster, neglect or abandonment.

There are many people who can relate to past ruins.

In the power of The Lord Jesus Christ, ruins can back to glory. God want to take what is ruin in your world, in your finances, your home, and your life and bring life to it.

I chose the name because I think it serves the purpose of this thread....

1 Like

Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
Rules...*modification accepted* I am sure not all of you will agree with me so its open for discussion and striking down of rules except Rules with a hashtag.

*#This thread is mainly for single ladies and gentleman of all ages, we need to help each other grow in the season of singleness.

*#For Christians only to avoid arguing about the bible and expected to lecture others.

*#You can make friends here.

*We don't discuss things that are inappropriate.

*Family relationships, work stuff, school stuff and challenges christian ladies face everyday will be our main concern.

*We will have fasting days, we all know that fasting isn't necessarily about being on hunger strike. Its dedicating your time to God by not doing the usual things.

*Wont it be nice for book lovers to talk about christian books they have read and share with others what they have learned?

*Its not everyday we will be online but we can drop by whenever we have time.

*Career guidance too...

#Nb; Respect yourself as a child of God, ladies knows that we are Proverbs 31 women.

*RESERVED*
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
Many a times we are called the weaker sex because we are so emotional, so here are the ruins that makes us feel like Jesus doesn't love us....pick yours and let's talk about it.

1). The Christian man whom you have been dating for 1 year now, the man whom you love very dearly has decided to break it off with you. He called you on the phone to tell you that he no longer loves you, and that he wont be seeing you any longer…………  Many of us when we get our hearts broken like this, tend to think that JESUS just doesn’t love us anymore. When loved ones leave us or break up with us or even divorce us, many of us in our pain and depression quickly come to the conclusion in our hearts and minds, that JESUS has decided to stop loving us.

How do we let that ruin become glorious?

2.)Maybe you have been UN employed for a very long time. You apply at job after job but they keep choosing someone else to fill the position. The weeks have turned into months now, and for some of us, the months have even turned into years. Many of us feel like that the LORD doesn’t love us any more. Because the LORD hasn’t opened up a door yet for us, and because our bills and debts are piling up higher and higher, some of us now start to question the love of the LORD...Ruin

3.) Maybe you have written jamb over the years but you just can't seem to score the expected score...applied for a bursary/scholarship but year after year your friends, even those who you did better than them at school have things going their way. They can't stop about going abroad to study this or that and yet you still get.." I am sorry you didn't make it, try again next year." This brings most of us down...how do we deal with it?Ruin

4.) You have been sick for far too long, one sickness after the other. You get treatment but the disease is weighing you down, your family seems to have turned against you, when you come near them they ignore you and treat you just like the man with leper in the bible....Ruin

5.) Your sisters/brother or a family member has a child out of wedlock and the father doesn't want anything to do with the child....Ruin

6.) Your family loses a loved one and your the one they are all looking up to for moral support....Ruin

There are so many examples here and 80% of us are going through one or two of the listed problems. So how would you help someone get better, heal and learn to carry everything to God in prayer? We are all here for different roles. I am known to be the controversial idealist. Others are the shoulders we cry on, others are the blund ones who tells us the truth even when it hurts, others are the mother Theresa's of this millenium. Others are prophets, healers and so on, so can we join hands for a better woman of tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by princesa(f): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
Am in...

And i love most of Hillsong's musicsmiley

1 Like

Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by UjSizzle(f): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
I'm married now, but can i still stay

Ermm Gracie, would you kind enough to abstain from typing with large fonts esp with colors? Makes it difficult to read and hurts my eyes a lot.
Thanks sweety smiley

1 Like

Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
princesa: Am in...

And i love most of Hillsong's musicsmiley
wink that makes the two of us...will surely share.
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
uj_sizzle: I'm married now, but can i still stay

Ermm Gracie, would you kind enough to abstain from typing with large fonts esp with colors? Makes it difficult to read and hurts my eyes a lot.
Thanks sweety smiley
ok sweety, rules can be modified....will attend to your problem just now.

1 Like

Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by Caracta(f): 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nice thread...

I read the first post three times, yet i do not understand the meaning of Glorious Ruins. Ruins? Glorious? Arrrrggghhhh. I think i'm a bit slow today.

Good one OP. Enjoy grin grin kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by yetseyi(f): 12:35am On Jul 31, 2013
@HBG
hmm I tink u shd modify d title of d thread, I dnt hav anytin against
it but some pple may misunderstand it. find sumtin 2 replace the
'glorious ruins' b4 d xtian ladies with sumtin else
btw @damex ,anonimus, Ihediniobi, dagr8, nd all xtian chatbox brodas dnt
even peep into d thread ( well I knw u will). If I catch u....
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by Royally(f): 1:20am On Jul 31, 2013
Checking in...
I can definitely relate with 2 and 5 of d text above. Though I don't question God's love for my family, cos I know He's ever faithful, yet I sometimes find it hard to believe that something like this is happening to me, but I believe, that just as in the case of Lazarus who was allowed to die and come to ruins so that God will be glorified, so also will all ruins in our lives be turned to glory, if only we can hold on to Christ, the Hope of Glory.

Thanks OP for creating the thread, more Grace smiley.

1 Like

Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by ATMC(f): 4:52am On Jul 31, 2013
Op thanks for this thread but i prefer TOWARDS A BETTER WOMAN TOMORROW as title but its your idea and its not bad. @ cfcfan you don't come across as a law abiding citizen, are you?
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by ATMC(f): 4:57am On Jul 31, 2013
uj_sizzle: I'm married now, but can i still stay
smiley
babe, being married doesn't mean you are no longer single, you are a single married woman. Or are you 'twice'...double now? 'Morning @all
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2013
I always thought Cfcfan was male but he suprised me, and has broken another rule.

This is going to be a hard one...

@ all the ladies, if well we need the name change the we can be civil about it and vote

Goodmorning to you all,

@Royally, we are in the same boat, but then everything happens for a reason, I am currently reading the resolution for women from the creators of Fireproof and courages movies. Each and everyday I pray for a change in my situation and I am tired of doing that, even my family seems to have given me the boot as they don't even remember I exist. @ first they used to come check on me and all that but if I don't come out of my bedroom nobody comes through to check on me, I have cried and then realised its time I give the situation a boot. I have seen changes, I seek God's face, praise and worship him more instead of always putting my problems first, I have asked and all I can do is faithful wait on him.
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2013
Nice one Gracie, love the concept and am definately in. I also love the title Glorious ruins but its ok if we want it changed.
Indeed we are a glorious ruin that showcase the love of Christ and the beauty of His redemption.

2 Likes

Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I always thought Cfcfan was male but he suprised me, and has broken another rule.

This is going to be a hard one...

@ all the ladies, if well we need the name change the we can be civil about it and vote

Goodmorning to you all,

@Royally, we are in the same boat, but then everything happens for a reason, I am currently reading the resolution for women from the creators of Fireproof and courages movies. Each and everyday I pray for a change in my situation and I am tired of doing that, even my family seems to have given me the boot as they don't even remember I exist. @ first they used to come check on me and all that but if I don't come out of my bedroom nobody comes through to check on me, I have cried and then realised its time I give the situation a boot. I have seen changes, I seek God's face, praise and worship him more instead of always putting my problems first, I have asked and all I can do is faithful wait on him.

My dear, we all have our challenges but in it all, God has indeed been faithful though its hard to realise. In it all, never lose your hope, never lose your joy, never lose your faith. But most of all, never lose your praise cos in your praise is comfort and deliverance. Never let ur challenges take ur praise away from you.

Will love y'all to listen to a song by Tramaine Hawkins "I Never Lost My Praise", its inspiring and encouraging. Can't upload it cos am on mobile, but i'll type the lyrics in a jiffy.
God bless us all and make His face shine upon us.
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
My dear, we all have our challenges but in it all, God has indeed been faithful though its hard to realise. In it all, never lose your hope, never lose your joy, never lose your faith. But most of all, never lose your praise cos in your praise is comfort and deliverance. Never let ur challenges take ur praise away from you.

Will love y'all to listen to a song by Tramaine Hawkins "I Never Lost My Praise", its inspiring and encouraging. Can't upload it cos am on mobile, but i'll type the lyrics in a jiffy.
God bless us all and make His face shine upon us.
let me check it out, thank you sister.
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2013
I NEVER LOST MY PRAISE.

I've lost some good friends
along life's way
Some loved ones departed
in heaven to stay
But thank God i didnt lose everything
I've lost faith in people who said they cared
In time of my crisis
they were never there
But in my disappointment
In my season of pain
One thing never wavered
One thing never changed;

I never lost my hope
I never lost my joy
I never lost my faith
But most of all,
I never lost my praise

My praise still here
My praise still here

I've let some blessings slip away
When i lost my focus and went astray
But thank God i didn't lose everything
I lost possessions that were so dear
I lost some battles while walking in fear
But in the midst of my struggles,
In in my season of pain
One thing never wavered,
One thing never changed

I never lost my hope
I never lost my joy
I never lost my faith
But most of all,
I never lost my praise.

4 Likes

Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by Pygru: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2013
angry lipsrsealed cry embarassed sad
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by shirleywhyte(f): 10:22am On Jul 31, 2013
Re-affirming my faith in christ once more...

I lost my way but I'm back...
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by Kitay(f): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2013
shirley whyte: Re-affirming my faith in christ once more...

I lost my way but I'm back...

Welcome Back Love,
The Lord Strengthens daily.
And pls no mata wat, stay put.
It can only get better.
Love u sweet.
Love you load.
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by ChristKid1: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2013
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by ATMC(f): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Many a times we are called the weaker sex because we are so emotional, so here are the ruins that makes us feel like Jesus doesn't love us....pick yours and let's talk about it.

1). The Christian man whom you have been dating for 1 year now, the man whom you love very dearly has decided to break it off with you. He called you on the phone to tell you that he no longer loves you, and that he wont be seeing you any longer…………  Many of us when we get our hearts broken like this, tend to think that JESUS just doesn’t love us anymore. When loved ones leave us or break up with us or even divorce us, many of us in our pain and depression quickly come to the conclusion in our hearts and minds, that JESUS has decided to stop loving us.

How do we let that ruin become glorious?

2.)Maybe you have been UN employed for a very long time. You apply at job after job but they keep choosing someone else to fill the position. The weeks have turned into months now, and for some of us, the months have even turned into years. Many of us feel like that the LORD doesn’t love us any more. Because the LORD hasn’t opened up a door yet for us, and because our bills and debts are piling up higher and higher, some of us now start to question the love of the LORD...Ruin

3.) Maybe you have written jamb over the years but you just can't seem to score the expected score...applied for a bursary/scholarship but year after year your friends, even those who you did better than them at school have things going their way. They can't stop about going abroad to study this or that and yet you still get.." I am sorry you didn't make it, try again next year." This brings most of us down...how do we deal with it?Ruin

4.) You have been sick for far too long, one sickness after the other. You get treatment but the disease is weighing you down, your family seems to have turned against you, when you come near them they ignore you and treat you just like the man with leper in the bible....Ruin

5.) Your sisters/brother or a family member has a child out of wedlock and the father doesn't want anything to do with the child....Ruin

6.) Your family loses a loved one and your the one they are all looking up to for moral support....Ruin

There are so many examples here and 80% of us are going through one or two of the listed problems. So how would you help someone get better, heal and learn to carry everything to God in prayer? We are all here for different roles. I am known to be the controversial idealist. Others are the shoulders we cry on, others are the blund ones who tells us the truth even when it hurts, others are the mother Theresa's of this millenium. Others are prophets, healers and so on, so can we join hands for a better woman of tomorrow?

or maybe you happen to be d breadwinner in your family and its telling on you emotionally, or maybe you're from a broken home and its a bad reference in your relationship with others, or maybe you'd married before but had to end d marriage cos you want to stay alive, or maybe you finished school without a good result, or maybe you feel used by d church, 'man of God', or maybe you are always misunderstood by others times without number or maybe you are considered dumb...or maybe you are not living your dream cos someone else is trying to live her or his life through you...RUINS in d process of becoming glory! Misery about to become ministry!

1 Like

Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by ATMC(f): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
@Yetseyi, babe 'sup?
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
ATMC: or maybe you happen to be d breadwinner in your family and its telling on you emotionally, or maybe you're from a broken home and its a bad reference in your relationship with others, or maybe you'd married before but had to end d marriage cos you want to stay alive, or maybe you finished school without a good result, or maybe you feel used by d church, 'man of God', or maybe you are always misunderstood by others times without number or maybe you are considered dumb...or maybe you are not living your dream cos someone else is trying to live her or his life through you...RUINS in d process of becoming glory! Misery about to become ministry!
hmmmm, some situations just makes me cry

Hello sisters. smiley

Listening to the track Omodaddy dedicated to us this morning, Omo thanks sweets.
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
Chris†Kid:
For the single ladies... kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY
can't watch youtube vids sad
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by yetseyi(f): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
ATMC: @Yetseyi, babe 'sup?
hey dear Im good nd u
evening evryone
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by ChristKid1: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: can't watch youtube vids sad

Ehya but why na? Blackberry things?

smiley
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
Chris†Kid:

Ehya but why na? Blackberry things?

smiley
lol yea, vodacom sucks but I will survive, I love it either way.

(1) (2)

If The Dead Are Already In Heaven Or Hell, Why The Resurrection? / All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated / People Who Pay Tithes Are Continually Been Scamed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.