Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

My Everyday Prayer.please Share Yours. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Everyday Prayer.please Share Yours. (1707 Views)

Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Ever Been Oppressed While Asleep! Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Everyday Prayer.please Share Yours. by CaringSoul(f): 9:09pm On May 28, 2008
Lord Father God, Here I am once again leaning and depending on you Lord. Lord, I ask that you have mercy upon souls at this time Lord and ask for forgiveness for all that I have sinned. I just wanna take this time right now to say thank you for all that you have done in my life Lord. Thank you for allowing me to be here today and be able to give you all of the glory, the honor and the praise. Lord I ask as I continue throughout life's journey that you guide my footsteps Lord and lead me into the right direction, lead me Lord into the path of salvation. I ask that you touch the world right now Lord, touch peoples heart, their minds and their souls Lord. Deliver all that is needing deliverance from you Lord no matter what the situation my be. Lord, father God I ask that you heal someone on today Lord. Take whatever burderns there is that may be laying amongst ones shoulders Lord and just give them the encouragement father. Allow them to know that there is none like you Lord, there is nobody like you father. I ask that you give me the knowledge to do your will and for the trustfulness to step out on faith Lord and excerise my beliefs and teach the values of your presence to others Lord. For you know all about me father and what situations I face in life Lord, I ask that you take control of everything as I am putting it all in your hands today father. For there is no situation too big or small for you to handle Lord. I ask that you continue to be a blessing in our lives Lord. Continue to watch over us and keep us in your arms and out of harms way. Lord I pray for all of my family and friends Lord touch them all right now father, give them the strength and restoreth their faith. I ask that they just put their trust in you Lord. I also pray for all of the sick and the shut-in, the the fortunate and the disadvantaged. For the disabled and the diseased. Lord touch our government and a nation as a whole and allow things to work themselves out the way that you ought have them to go Lord. Once again, I thank you and I praise you and magnify your name Lord father God. It is because of you are that allows me to be here today Lord, without you where would I be. I thank you. In Jesus name I pray.

-Amen
Re: My Everyday Prayer.please Share Yours. by Cayon(f): 2:56am On Jun 03, 2008
Heavenly Father, thank You for sending Your Son Jesus so that I can have abundant life, both now and in eternity. I humbly come before You, giving You all that I am and ask for Your hand of blessing and guidance in everything I do. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: My Everyday Prayer.please Share Yours. by Emkayotis(m): 3:10am On Jun 03, 2008
Everlasting king of glory, i thank you for your love, protection ,and provision. Father as i go out today, bless me and make a way for me where there seems to be no way. Above all deliver into my hands ; (Like a little baby) 'OSAMA BIN LADIN' that i may claim the reward and run back to Naija. Amen!  wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Ogaga4luv Declared Wanted! / Need A Free Jar Cellbook Mobile Bible / My Experience With Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.