Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? (14377 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Babe2sure(f): 1:44am On Oct 12, 2013
Indomie- if you taste my indomie,you will definitely ask me how I cook it.
Fried rice- it is my best food actually,my fried rice dey sweet die. cheesy

I am good at cooking most food generally,but the above two ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ my specialty.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by manny4life(m): 1:59am On Oct 12, 2013
Spaghetti is what I'm good at... VERY GOOD

Here is my recipe
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by grandpoh(m): 2:01am On Oct 12, 2013
I know hw 2 fry water nd roast amala
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by daroz(m): 2:09am On Oct 12, 2013
Indomie
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Originalsly: 3:46am On Oct 12, 2013
babyosisi: I make good suya
My meat pies are legendary
Hmmm...mouth watering legendary meat pies. Emmmm...just curious...in which state was the pic taken?
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by olubukola07(f): 4:06am On Oct 12, 2013
Anything... Jst give me the recipe and it will come out great
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Gwekzy: 5:33am On Oct 12, 2013
My banga soup packaged wit tiko and scrubia or fresh fish(catfish) is only second 2 dat of my mum..
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by ShenTeh(m): 5:36am On Oct 12, 2013
Yawah, alike to dey cookam por tuwon-masara da mian kuka. Ib you fay me a bisit and acook am por you, walahi you no go wan go back to yoar home

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Rejoice5000(f): 5:46am On Oct 12, 2013
Vegetable soup, egusi soup, okoro soup, banga stew,kekefia,etc fried rice hmmmmmmm can someone teach me
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by repogirl(f): 6:03am On Oct 12, 2013
Beans, stew, sauces - vegetable sauce, curried sauce, chicken sauce, any type of sauce, I even concoct my own with whatever is in my fridge at the time.

also jollof rice, jollof spaghetti and fried rice, oha and egusi soups, and my plantain porridge is awesome.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by ATMC(f): 6:12am On Oct 12, 2013
onugbu soup and chicken stew...i try in those two.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 12, 2013
i cook all kinds of food....but wen it comes to fried rice....wen i cook finish...u con eat am...u go say make dem go arrest mr biggs eatry...say dem de cook nonsense......got dis talent from my dad...boi...u need c my dad for kitchen...u go like men wen de cook.....i rest my case..

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 12, 2013
garri
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by ChykG(m): 6:16am On Oct 12, 2013
Wen it comes 2 making akamu am d greatest![/color]
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by GentleMimi: 6:38am On Oct 12, 2013
White soup/ofe nsala,edikaikong,afang,egusi,coconut jollof rice and fried rice. At these,i'm perfect. But i prepare other food types marginally well. And to cap it all,i bake the most moist and rich cake most people wld eva taste!(not to boast,but cooking is a hobby)
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by beauty4(f): 6:38am On Oct 12, 2013
As for me, cooking is my hobby, taste my groundnut soup, pizza, shortbread, egusi, gravy and u wil come back. The only food i always dont get right no matter how i try is jollof rice.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Lobiela: 6:51am On Oct 12, 2013
Cubeet: INDOMIE NOODLES
ur nat serious datz not food dat na kari hold belle
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by TheMan3: 6:51am On Oct 12, 2013
Most SoughtAfte: Vegetable Soup (Edikang Ikong), i cook it well cos it's one of ma best soup...I bet u if u taste it u wil see heaven...
Will u marry me smiley smiley wink
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by ObiOkpor(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2013
tongue no woman compets with me wen it comes to beans cookin‘,evn my girl friend de bow to me for that.did i say am a good cook?Yes i am.lol
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by ObiOkpor(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2013
Mehn.......,d groundnut soup go make sense o,it‘s bn long i tasted that last.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by MMotimo: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2013
Good at cooking all Naija meals I enjoy eating
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Perfecter4real(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2013
beans porridge & yam,stew,Okro/Ewedu soup & Egusi if u test it ur life will never remain the same.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by PromixTuhh(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2013
I am very gud @ cooking bush meats tongue
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by ahiakenny(f): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2013
I can cook all nigerian fOods
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by TiffanyJ(f): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2013
Am too good in cooking egusi soup!
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by chineloSA(f): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2013
Water n rice. Am perfect.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by victorlexa(m): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2013
i sabi boil water
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Bizibi(m): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2013
Luv cooking stew,oil beans,egusi soup and fried rice but i want to try ogbono soup and banga
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by joyidarauko: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2013
I am a confirmed calabar young lady and I can cook afang soup , edikan ikong , and banga soup ,including white soup , and other tribes food I can cook dem very well
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by GodswillAJudins(m): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2013
sad just observing
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by momove4real25(f): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2013
Ikokore and vegetable
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Bkrubzy(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2013
Spagetti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gala / Which City In Nigeria This Fruit Can Be Find, What Is It Called In English? / Where To Buy Choco Milo Cubes In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.