Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers (17001 Views)

Subject Officers At West African Examinations Council (WAEC) / 2013 WAEC Subject Officers Recruitment / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by tellnaija: 3:30am On Jul 31, 2013
WAEC 2013 Recruitment — West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional association to blame for the perform of a kind of examinations in the English-speaking West African nations, asks for submissions from suitably trained persons to fill the following vacant places in its Nigeria National agency.
Note:
Applicants for all places should (in supplement to their qualifications and expert qualifications), possess five credits encompassing English Language and Mathematics at a being seated in WASSCE/SSC & GCE ‘O’1 Level. Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age as at the close of applications.
suggested Reading: 5 ways to Overcome Job Aptitude checks

The Salaries and Conditions of Service

Salaries paid by the Council are very attractive. issue of application into the salary levels will count on qualifications and experience. The successful applicants will enjoy very good remuneration bundle that is in line with the Council’s Conditions of Service and will also be assured of full vocation development inside the administration.

submission Closing Date
Monday, 19th August, 2013.
Mode of submission
Interested candidates are demanded to download submission types on-line from the Council’s website. bang here to download the pattern. Downloaded submission Forms should be completed and submitted not subsequent than Monday, 19th August, 2013 to the following address through the Head of nationwide agency, Lagos;
For the complite post of this, click http://pressgist.com/waec-2013-recruitment-of-subject-officers/
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by alsudaes1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
now that the Examinations officers are through with their test, any news on that of Subject officers
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Comradecharly(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
alsudaes1: now that the Examinations officers are through with their test, any news on that of Subject officers
pls, if sombody applied for both job will it in anyway affect dat persn's chances?
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by alsudaes1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Comradecharly:
pls, if sombody applied for both job will it in anyway affect dat persn's chances?

i can't really say, but i believe there is no harm since no restrictions was placed during the advert for Subject Officers.
Know well though that the position of Subject Officer is 'Superior' to that of Examinations Officer. . .
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by murphyrichy(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2013
I applied for waec subject officer early August through courier service but my fear is dat I don't think dat any of my Referees forward their recommendation since its done through courier service. And I have not heard from waec since then.
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by alsudaes1(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2013
murphyrichy: I applied for waec subject officer early August through courier service but my fear is dat I don't think dat any of my Referees forward their recommendation since its done through courier service. And I have not heard from waec since then.
well, let us be patient, you know unlike that of the previous two (AEO/EO) applications which was done online, ours is through hard copies, which might take time to source for needed info. Guess we should be patient.
Another point that may necessitate our being patient is that waec's Nov/dec exam (GCE) starts tomorrow, Monday, and will run till first week in October, and i doubt if they'll want to do two important yet different activities at the same time, UNLESS their HRM dept will not be involved in the conduct of the GCE exams.
#myopinion
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by alsudaes1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
any info
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by klightp1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
alsudaes1: any info

No info yet from Waec ooo.... Watz delaying?
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by JohnmaryEbube: 5:22am On Oct 05, 2013
D rum is too quite is it cos of ongoing exam? Beside I dnt expect hands to mark dat exam, I tot is computer dat would mark d exam, I mean for pple dat wrote for duty officer
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by alsudaes1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
no green light yet. .
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by temtoptempo1(m): 6:10am On Nov 18, 2013
The process is slow.
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by chochopiro(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Na wao,no info yet?
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Cul4real(m): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Pls is anyone knw why waec av nt shortlist for subject officers?
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Cul4real(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
I got a text today invited me for WAEC aptitude test on thursday 12/12/2013 at innovative management centre, yaba, lagos. Pls any experience of d test?
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Mustab81: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
I also received same msg this evening
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Cul4real(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mustab81: I also received same msg this evening
pls do u av idea of waec aptitude test?
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Comradecharly(m): 6:11am On Dec 07, 2013
Cul4real: I got a text today invited me for WAEC aptitude test on thursday 12/12/2013 at innovative management centre, yaba, lagos. Pls any experience of d test?
pls, which subject did u apply for, mine is computer studies. D same centre wit u.
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Cul4real(m): 6:41am On Dec 07, 2013
Comradecharly:
pls, which subject did u apply for, mine is computer studies. D same centre wit u.
Insurance/Salesmanship and Auto-Part Merchandising. Pls do u av idea of waec aptitude test?
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Comradecharly(m): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2013
Cul4real: Insurance/Salesmanship and Auto-Part Merchandising. Pls do u av idea of waec aptitude test?
two papers: d first one is general paper which is gmat tins plus english. D second is based on ur subject area.
Thanks
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Cul4real(m): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Comradecharly:
two papers: d first one is general paper which is gmat tins plus english. D second is based on ur subject area.
Thanks
Pls hw sure are u coz some1 said is three paper includes math, current affairs and english. Am confused. Tnx.
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Comradecharly(m): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
Cul4real: Pls hw sure are u coz some1 said is three paper includes math, current affairs and english. Am confused. Tnx.
yes there is current affairs in d gen paper. D math, eng n current affairs all ar in paper one.
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Comradecharly(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Cul4real: Pls hw sure are u coz some1 said is three paper includes math, current affairs and english. Am confused. Tnx.

1 Like

Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Soloter(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
please move to front page so we can receive more input from other nairalanders. I also need this information.
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Cul4real(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
Comradecharly:
yes there is current affairs in d gen paper. D math, eng n current affairs all ar in paper one.
Tak u my guy n may GOD see us tru.
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Comradecharly(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Cul4real: Tak u my guy n may GOD see us tru. Tnx.
Ok.... I will call u later bro.
U can remove ur phone no then.
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by alsudaes1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Congrats!!!

pls guys, were you notified through text messages only or through email as well??
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Cul4real(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
alsudaes1: Congrats!!!

pls guys, were you notified through text messages only or through email as well??

For me, i notefied tru text msg alone nt email.
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Mustab81: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
Cul4real: For me, i notefied tru text msg alone nt email.
mine too was through text msg
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by Comradecharly(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2013
Mustab81:
mine too was through text msg
@Mustab, which subject did u apply for?
Re: WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers by dayo20002002: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2013
I was invited as well, any idea of the area to prepare for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apply For The 2017 Recare Limited Graduate Trainee Programme / Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite / NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.