Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nipost Questions?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nipost Questions?? (804 Views)

Nipost Office In Ikotun / How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg / Nipost Workers Demanding Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nipost Questions?? by joechima: 5:31am On Jul 31, 2013
How long does it take nipost to send a registered mail to the US,I sent a letter on 17th of this month and was told Seven working days but up till now not delivered,pls has anyone gone through this??
Re: Nipost Questions?? by Godson201333(m): 6:40am On Jul 31, 2013
You should be given a tracking number that you can use to be tracking your parcel and it might take more than 7 days depending on the Postal office that you used.
Re: Nipost Questions?? by joechima: 7:07am On Jul 31, 2013
I was given a tracking number and I ve checked the last information was "ITEM IN THE BAG" Lagos Nigeria,I used the office at the Intl Airport
Re: Nipost Questions?? by Mynd44: 7:12am On Jul 31, 2013
joechima: I was given a tracking number and I ve checked the last information was "ITEM IN THE BAG" Lagos Nigeria,I used the office at the Intl Airport
dude, you item has left Nigerians hence you can't track it using NIPOST's site. You will have to track it with USPS now. Hold on lemme get you a link that you can track with
Re: Nipost Questions?? by Mynd44: 7:18am On Jul 31, 2013
Use this site to track your item bro.....and it takes 6-10 working days (Saturdays and Sundays not included)

http://www.packagetrackr.com/track/usps

Just input the tracking code and you are good to go. Please tell how far and how I can help.

Your welcome
Re: Nipost Questions?? by joechima: 7:31am On Jul 31, 2013
Thanks but it has "Delivery attempted Notice left on Saturday 21st july 2013 at 3.01pm"what should I do next??
Re: Nipost Questions?? by justwise(m): 7:43am On Jul 31, 2013

(1)

Studying An Engineering Course In Germany / Misplaced Passports By German Embassy / Banks In Dubai Are Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerians In The Uae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.