Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) (8823 Views)

Which Car Do You Dream To Own And Drive ? / Will You Own And Drive A Hearse? / Don't Drink And Drive;here Is Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by ganasy: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
may they rest in peace
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by Godson201333(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
@OP why are the pictures so small,are you using Nokia C2 with 2 Mega pixel??

Drinking and driving is very dangerous though and thanks for the info.
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
Godson201333: @OP why are the pictures so small,are you using Nokia C2 with 2 Mega pixel??

Drinking and driving is very dangerous though and thanks for the info.

Don't tell me u want to see the whole pic?
What is it with people and gory sights these days.
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by Sike(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
Noted.
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by dozai: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dont drink and drive. Am I missing something or is d grammar wrong? ?? How can a man be drinking and driving the same time? ??
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 02, 2013
Why drink and drive when u can smoke weed and fly?

1 Like

Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by AKMoney1(m): 1:36am On Aug 02, 2013
nony30: This terrible accident happened over the weekend in Lagos.A young man hustles,makes money and then decides τ̲̅ȍ unwind with his bestfriend and his woman.But little did he know that this was τ̲̅ȍ be the last outing here on earth.
After having much τ̲̅ȍ drink he got behind the wheel and maybe felt invincible τ̲̅ȍ harm thereby hitting the accelerator with reckless abandon.
The pictures below was the result!The vehicle,a honda E.O.D uprooted a large electric pole,smashed Į̸̸̨ƭ in two and sent half of Į̸̸̨ƭ τ̲̅ȍ d rooftop of a shop nearby before smashing through the wall of a compound and coming τ̲̅ȍ rest at the adjacent wall,with all three occupants unconscious.
As good Nigerians gathered they unbelted the three occupants and rushed them τ̲̅ȍ a nearby hospital where they were pronounced Dead on arrival!
So pals,let's be sensible and enjoy responsibly.

[size=15pt]No Source? Were you there when the driver was drinking or Is this your version of the story behind the accident? Or you live in the same house with any of the victims? Just asking undecided[/size]
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by Truckpusher(m): 3:31am On Aug 02, 2013
jackbauersballs: Why drink and drive?

...When You can smoke Ganja and FLY?
grin grin grin God bless the man that discovered ganja

1 Like

Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by dangiwa09(m): 4:04am On Aug 02, 2013
supaeagles: can we post on NL while driving?? .... tongue

RIP to the victims/families . Don't drink and drive!!

Do you climb your mother when she's naked?
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by eherbal(m): 6:24am On Aug 02, 2013
licensed2k: Why "drink and drive" when u could easily "weed and fly!
tell them bro, let them know. I think alcohol should be on the list of illicit drugs, not herbal weed. grin
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by eherbal(m): 6:27am On Aug 02, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin grin God bless the man that discovered ganja
Amen. Probably smiling down on us from heaven, cause he who has found weed has found a goooooooood thing. grin
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by eherbal(m): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin grin God bless the man that discovered ganja
Amen. Probably smiling down on us from heaven, cause he who has found weed has found a goooooooood thing. grin
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by IboBoyNuel(m): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2013
DON'T DRINK WHILE DRIVING rather DRIVE WHEN DRINKING

how would you like to smoke some weed? *singing in burna boy's voice* dah song is killing me
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by respectkings: 6:47am On Aug 02, 2013
smiley it a pitty o bul.., ₪☺τ̅ dat one should ₪☺τ̅ drink.. Is only against de ethics of God wen u get drunk. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡...
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by ezzye: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2013
Seriosly i dont get y boys no dey learn. I lost 3 guys in febry in similar fashion.

U buy EOD or DC or bulldog or wateva brand of car doesnt mean u av arrived and drink recklessly. If ur goin to a club/hotel to groove, PLEASE after all d grooving SLEEP there, DONT DRIVE BACK!!!

Maybe some people need serious counseling from klint da drunk.

Tragic
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by Mojibola(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2013
How do they knw the accident was caused by drunkeness?
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by Clitoris(f): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2013
gaphary: If we aren't supposed to drink and drive, Why do bars have Car parks ??
Yeah! And I have always wondered why policemen in most bars in Nigeria watch you gulp 3-5 bottles of beer and right there under their noses, you mount the steering wheel and drive away without any word of caution from them.

1 Like

Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by Brandoji: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2013
Are people still over zealously ignorant to this fact? undecided. If u drink, it'll go to your head., if u then drive, you'll prolly end up dead!!
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by Skanas(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2013
REALITY101: Ban alcohol and legalize weed
+1000000000likes grin
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by horlabiyi(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2013
RIP
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2013
Well Said.

I dare not drink and drive, i cant afford to spill my beer.
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by fyneboi79(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Yeye people plenty for lagos sha.gringringrin
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
Helep me tell 'em oo

1 Like

Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 03, 2013
gaphary: If we aren't supposed to drink and drive, Why do bars have Car parks ??

Because bar owners expect thei clients to use common sense. And either take a taxi, or have a nominated driver, who doesn't drink alcohol,

There are things in place that can assist with suicide. It doesn't mean we should use them.
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by ziccoit: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2013

For the use of bar owner and workers.
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by josite: 10:19am On Aug 03, 2013
don't drink.put ur fone into silence while driving.dont speak or text while at d wheel. control your anger while driving and remember u ar driving a machine that can fail at anytime even the brakes.we Nigerians amuse me the way we drive and im convinced our situation ,our frustrations compelled most of us to mad behavior while driving.im already cautioning myself.let me add,forgive those who brush your car cus one smart sharp young naval officer loves his car so much he asked the offended who brushed his car to open his mouth and shot the offender through the mouth and the supreme court has just confirmed he will spend the rest of his life on earth in prison.
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by fyneboi79(m): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
After all said and done,a word is enough for the wise.Those who have ears let them hear!If you must drink alcohol then don't drive.gringringrin Goodluck pals.
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
fyneboi79: After all said and done,a word is enough for the wise.Those who have ears let them hear!If you must drink alcohol then don't drive.gringringrin Goodluck pals.
Sounds like a closing remark Well I came,I saw,I conquered front page tinz and the solid response.
God bless you all for Ɣ☺ΰя sincere contributions.
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
Everyone is singing "don't drink and drive" like it is what actually caused the crash. It's a Honda and those models are infamous for having the front wheels pull off at the wrong time, that may be what happened here; if so no matter how sober you are, you're gonna ruin your car.

My point is, there could be other causes for a crash like this, not only drunk-driving.

May the souls of the deceased RIP
Re: Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix) by fm7070: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
drinking alcohol and driving is suicidal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Symptoms Of A Defective Radiator Cap And The Best Test Method / If Nigerian Mechanics Were Doctors: / Mercedes Benz 190E: Before And After Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.