Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

My Boss Betrayed Me, What Do I Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Boss Betrayed Me, What Do I Do? (2545 Views)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila / Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Betrayed Me, What Do I Do? by imohregi: 10:37pm On May 28, 2008
Please tell me what to do. I have a Boss whom I have been very loyal to. Recently he sent my name for a political appointment, only to remove it later and put his brother's name. If u were to be in my shoes what would u do?
Re: My Boss Betrayed Me, What Do I Do? by savanaha: 10:38pm On May 28, 2008
Thank your God he used your boss to help me get out of being embroiled in thievery and corruption.
Re: My Boss Betrayed Me, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 28, 2008
thank god you didnt say ur brother betrayed you for smone else.since its political, climb a pole and scream if u'r vexed
Re: My Boss Betrayed Me, What Do I Do? by otele(m): 10:49pm On May 28, 2008
go and hang. after all this one wey you de live no be life at all tongue
Re: My Boss Betrayed Me, What Do I Do? by imohregi: 10:54pm On May 28, 2008
Guys u may not really know how i feel, but is it wrong to be honest and loyal to one's boss? I really need to know
Re: My Boss Betrayed Me, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 28, 2008
politics they say is a game, isnt it.you were not in ur position on merit were you? so take the shit in good faith.
Re: My Boss Betrayed Me, What Do I Do? by savanaha: 11:05pm On May 28, 2008
imohregi:

Guys u may not really know how i feel, but is it wrong to be honest and loyal to one's boss? I really need to know

I don't think it is wrong to be loyal and honest to anyone. Maybe where you are loyalty and honesty is wrong.
Re: My Boss Betrayed Me, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 28, 2008
well you learn a lesson her if you hadnt learnt one b4
Re: My Boss Betrayed Me, What Do I Do? by imohregi: 7:09am On May 29, 2008
Nairalanders, i just need your candid opinion pls, i'm so depressed.
Re: My Boss Betrayed Me, What Do I Do? by Jamco45: 9:40am On May 29, 2008
imohregi:

Nairalanders, i just need your candid opinion please, i'm so depressed.

Don't worry about it. I know you will be very depressed. All I will say is don't leave your boss, continue to be loyal and he will reward you in the nearest future. No matter how loyal you are BLOOD will always be thicker than WATER. He will always choose his brother over you even if you save his life. Don't assume he stitched you up just like that it might be family pressure that made him put his brother instead of you. Your time will come, if you believe in God then you will know that the position wasn't yours or simply not yet your time.
Shake yourself up and continue. Once things have died down a bit you can share your disappointment with your boss but make sure you pick a good time. Don't dwell on the disappointment, it will achieve nothing. Don't hold any grudges against your boss (he has his reasons). Put on a happy face go to work and wait for your time ( I know its hard, but you can do it). Good luck man.
Re: My Boss Betrayed Me, What Do I Do? by imohregi: 10:14am On May 29, 2008
@jamco45

Thanks so much for your advice.u really know how i feel, God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Akwa Ibom Witchcraft Riddle / Ekiti Election: Ido-Osi Local Government Poll Result Analysis: Comments Needed / Cartoon: The Average Nigerian In 2012!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.