Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (42247 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Do Handsome Men Always Marry Ugly Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by H2O2: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2008
I am not afraid to fall in love. I fall in love everyday.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by jgirl3: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2008
H2O2:

I am not afraid to fall in love. I fall in love everyday.
WIth what? Yourself? angry angry
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by H2O2: 8:09am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

WIth what? Yourself? angry angry
myself, yourself, something, someone
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by jgirl3: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2008
H2O2:

myself, yourself, something, someone
Ah na wa! Please give examples abeg. Myself ke?
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by H2O2: 8:14am On Dec 01, 2008
There was a time I walked across a shoe store and fell in love with the shoes on display. I bought them.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by jgirl3: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2008
So you fall in love with Shoes and yourself every day. . . That's nice
I wouldn't be afraid to fall in love with that.

Now let's talk - why are you afraid to fall in love with ladies?
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by H2O2: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2008
As far as falling in love with the girl goes, we do (well kindof) fall in love.  A lot of us don't make it known to her.
It's better to defensively shield yourself from being played.

Celebrities like sasha fierce, jolie, halle and co are easy to fall in love with, since they have great sex appeal.

Naija actresses try but they have too many contours o jare.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by Deshannel(m): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2008
Commitment undecided . One hell of a job. Wonder y its so difficult.
H202; PS: Comitment n faling in luv r 2 different stuf.
Hell, i fall in luv every minute. commitments
Never
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by jgirl3: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2008
H2O2:

As far as falling in love with the girl goes, we do (well kindof) fall in love. A lot of us don't make it known to her.
It's better to defensively shield yourself from being played.

Celebrities like sasha fierce, jolie, halle and co are easy to fall in love with, since they have great sex appeal.

Naija actresses try but they have too many contours o jare.
Really? This is very entertaining.
Guys are scared of being played yet they wanna play other girls. . . it's crazy.

What contours abeg? Explain ya sef.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by H2O2: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2008
Yea, I fall in love so many times.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by H2O2: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2008
contours

Unhidden imperfections.
The other day I was watching one nollywood film and I saw lapalapa on Rita Dominic's upper lip. As if that wasn't bad enough, I saw another movie where Ini Edo was sporting ifo on her neck. And after a close up of genivee, I found out she has too many pimples - one was almost on her pupil.

Things of that nature cry

Now those are the supposed goddesses of naija o
Imagine wetin una average ones dey carry then?
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2008
Why are men afraid to fall in love??

Answer; Women.

Thats why only gays enjoy true love.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by H2O2: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2008
lmao
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by jgirl3: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2008
H2O2:

contours

Unhidden imperfections.
The other day I was watching one nollywood film and I saw lapalapa on Rita Dominic's upper lip. As if that wasn't bad enough, I saw another movie where Ini Edo was sporting ifo on her neck. And after a close up of genivee, I found out she has too many pimples - one was almost on her pupil.

Things of that nature cry

Now those are the supposed goddesses of naija o
Imagine wetin una average ones dey carry then?
LMAO! No one is perfect.
The average ones are wowo na shebi. You are yet to see a fine average naija woman shey? What do you call angels like EbonySilk?
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by H2O2: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

LMAO! No one is perfect.
The average ones are wowo na shebi. You are yet to see a fine average naija woman shey? What do you call angels like EbonySilk?
Ahn ahn now! That's like calling salt SUGAR. undecided
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by jgirl3: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2008
H2O2:

Ahn ahn now! That's like calling salt SUGAR. undecided
LOL! Dang! You're so mean. Average women are fine enough to compete for our Nigerian actresses. Most of the actresses are not exactly the finest.
Mercy Johnson.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by Deshannel(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2008
As far as i am concerned there only 2 classes of chicks: d middle class and low class
So which one r u al talkin bout.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by Deshannel(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2008
If actresses like genevieve n co r middle class

What would ur ebony b ranked as
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by sbc: 5:15pm On May 22, 2009
it's half way thru 2009, Y are men gettin worse, thats y a lot of women are turnin bisexual or bein lesbians, men fix up, u's lot u'll be bumming each other soon, sad
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by omoyoruba1(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2009
I'm in love with my girlfriend! I honestly don't look at any other girls despite the attention I get from the ladies. Due to the fact that I'm a successfull 23 year old with a striving business, there is always one girl or another loathing around! I can truly say I show no interest!
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 23, 2009
Love, synonymous with pain *sighs*
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by stanonyx: 6:16pm On May 24, 2009
Eva since my gal dicovrd dat am madly in luv wit her, I became a victim of emotional torture. I just took a decision 2day. Neva 2 fall inluv wit a gal again. Cos rite now I still cant get her out my head and she's occupyin 2much space up there. But she just coachd a player.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by sbc: 4:27pm On May 25, 2009
fair enough i can understand heartbreaks and stuff, but y is that wen i guy has a good girls who looks after them, but wen u guys gets caught being naught y do they try turn it to u as if it's ur fault, it's not like ur not makin the guy happy, undecided
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by soulamanne(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2009
Eva since my gal dicovrd dat am madly in luv wit her, I became a victim of emotional torture. I just took a decision 2day. Neva 2 fall inluv wit a gal again. Cos rite now I still cant get her out my head and she's occupyin 2much space up there. But she just coachd a player.

spot on!they cry for love when u give them they think u are fool and what a hotter game and when the get overscrewed they come back again

when a girl know u love her silly,she behaves like it is her right and thinks she is doin u a favor by lovin uif she does)
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by sbc: 4:55pm On May 25, 2009

spot on!they cry for love when u give them they think u are fool and what a hotter game and when the get overscrewed they come back again

when a girl know u love her silly,she behaves like it is her right and thinks she is doin u a favor by lovin uif she does)

do gett me wrong some girls do do that, sometimes it depends how mature she is, i know i've been with someone for a longtime, an i know they love me, unconditionaly and they dont try control me, trust i'll never let that go,

and stanony, she'll always regrat lossin you, u might be hurt but u know u tried hard to do good by her, she might but it will hard to find anyone who will love her like that, if u loved her with all ur heart
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by JJYOU: 5:01pm On May 25, 2009
fall in love? why not stand in love?
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by stallng(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2009
Males, right from childhood are forced trained to be made of stone.

"stop crying, its just a toy. Be a big boy now, like your Daddy"
NOTE- Junior has never seen Daddy cry. Mummy on the other hand cries when watchin a movie, when she's saying goodbye to him on the way to summercamp, when the potatoes are burnt black,

"why are u cuddling the teddy bear? that belongs to ur sis, urs is the wailing fire engine"
NOTE- Sis becomes able to deal with caring and sharing by playing with a life-like toy with whom she has imaginary convrstaions and the begginings of a r/shp. Boy drives his car repeatedly into a wall ( like most r/tshps l8r in life)!

Men are consequently brutish and non-communicational; not becos they want to but, we never cried or had emotional cars.

Its a wonder a few dudes get it right, cos i'm still stuck at the shiny, new fire engine phase.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by sbc: 7:30pm On May 25, 2009
stallng, that explains alot, lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by stallng(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2009
THX jare (sbc)!
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by C2H5OH(f): 7:52pm On May 25, 2009
Because the women are always so quick to jilt them in love.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by Igwe9(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2009
Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love?
Because love they say is blind, no body prefers blindness to vision smiley
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by Atreus(f): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2009
losing the woman i loved broke me. A part of me died when our r/ship ended. It was the single most painful experience i'v ever gone thru. Why the hell would i want to willing put myself thru that again? So for so long,i created a barrier btw my emotions and women. I refused to let myself love anyone and i was doing great until i met Her. Y'knw a lotta people say you love only once. I was lucky enough to find that kinda love twice. And i'm happy. I really. But getting truly heartbroken is like a wound. It wont hurt forever,but the scar will always be there. And even i am so happy,i'm just filled with this choking fear that i'm gonna lose her. And sometimes that fear is so thick i cant even breathe. Losing the first woman i loved scarred me,and i just dont think i can deal with that kinda pain all over again. So now it's like i'm holding back somehow,and she knows why i feel the way i do,bt sometimes i think someday she'l get fed up of me and my issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion / The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.