Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (42241 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Do Handsome Men Always Marry Ugly Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by TheSeeker(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2009
When it comes to relationships men are the weakest, men have the most insecurity and you can tell that so easily by how badly tempered jealous they can get even though we try to conceal it but we can't hide from who we are. I do like to be in love but with all the heartaches and emotional trauma I have to go through, Imma let it pass.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by mamagee3(f): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2010
This is the most ridiculous thread ever, Who said men are afraid to fall in love?
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by H2O2: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2010
always afraid to fall in love?

really?
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by sugarpp: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2010
its an ego thing but what guys dnt understand is that luv doesn't hv to equal pain the alternative to falling in love is what is likely to cause more pain wink
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by okabe2(m): 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2010
cuz girlz can't be trusted 2 keep U sane! they'll deny it but they know it's true
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by mamagee3(f): 2:35am On Mar 02, 2011
H2O2:

Ahn ahn now! That's like calling salt SUGAR. undecided
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by charley011: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2011
coz we are insecure,plus relationship entails being emotional.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by Bammy4real(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2012
Long b4 nw i think i av psychological problem though i av a lady dt is so commited 2 me bt d truth is i neva love her a bit i am just trying 2 be a responsible guy i av been dreaming 2 be, i dont want 2 hurt her dt is why am just pretending dt i love her bt as it is nw i think most of d guys do feel d way i feel. Ladies in d house pls advice me wht shld i do wit dis inocent lady i dont want 2 hurt her. Advice pls!!!
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by 79733139(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2012
The moment you fall in love with a girl, she would take advantage of you, Girls might deny this but that is the truth! The moment they feel that a guy is deeply in love with them, a lot of annoying behaviors begin to show up! As for me I am NOT a relationship kind of guy, I am just interested in having sex, so I am very ANTI-FALLING IN LOVE! Guys, please do what ever you can to avoid falling in love with a girl. Always keep an objective view when you are dealing with a girl!
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2012
cheesy cheesy grin Because ALL girls are SELFISH SHRIMPS, JUST AFTER MA MONEY!!!, LAZY GREEDY ASH-HOLES!! cheesy grin, Now come on with da fight, I have my boxing kits all ready for ya all, cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by toby2(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2012
Am almost in d samething but now tryin not to give everythin in and gradually withdrawin
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by lawkenoz(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
Well a lot of things are responsible, for me its not being scared of commitment or the love itself. People react differently to pain nd me loosing something i love is almost deathlike. Nd i only move on cuz i dont have any other choice not because i want to. So i deliberately dnt fall in love wit anybody. The moment i sense love creeping in i muster up evryfin in me to kill it. I walk away from d source. I cant go through such again. I knw all women are not d same but i rather not risk it. it may be seen as robbing peter to pay paul but dats d truth.i can like her but i always stay a bit detached so if it boils down to she wants to go i just smile nd feel indifferent about it. At least shes doing wat she wants im not hokding her back
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by omololla(f): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hello Guys. I don't know if this is crazy or something bt I will tell u now right from the bottom of my heart that my past Relationships as bn whole Hell. Guys have nt really bn fair 2 me @ all. Am serious n God bear me witness. So I must say am not surprised either cos I used 2 hear it eventhough have never seen where ladies jilt guys, bt I still believe u guys ok. As for me i don't demand frm guys. I just hope one day I will get 2 meet someone dt will appreciate n love me wholeheartedly.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by mygirrl: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
omololla: Hello Guys. I don't know if this is crazy or something bt I will tell u now right from the bottom of my heart that my past Relationships as bn whole Hell. Guys have nt really bn fair 2 me @ all. Am serious n God bear wit witness. So I must say am not surprise either cos I used 2 hear it eventhough have never seen where ladies jilt guys, bt I still believe u guys ok. I as a person don't demand frm guys I rather give u, mayb. Dts y have bn falling victim. I just wish one day I will get 2 meet someone dt will appreciate n love me wholeheartedly.

welcome to my world!!!
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by abente02(m): 2:28am On Sep 09, 2013
it is good to fall inlove but not this lagos
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by tman4real21(m): 7:26am On Sep 09, 2013
The truth is that men are dynamic in nature. But women are so focused especially whn a case like ds is involved. From my own view and out of experience too, men are afraid because they believe women are too emotional and can stop them from attaining their greatest goals. Women are destractive, devilish, somtyms their tears can make u miss ur flight,,,lol.. Bt it is tru. A gal once told me that women are evil that it is better to just appear casual wit a any gal until u hv it in mind to marry her. Recall wht happened to Samson in da bible, king Herod, nd so many oda great men dat women hv destroyed. Ofcourse we all knw all ds dats y it appears as if we are afraid to be into da stuff. Thnks.. Una go pay me for ds advise..lol
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by gsainttrinity(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2013
Big Shishi: I've always wondered why this is so, my longest and best relationship lasted 3 years and thou my shorty was in love with me, i forced myself not to fall in love with her.

I hate that feeling when you can't do without another person and all other emotinal turmoil and psycological torture that comes with falling in love. I think we dudes were not made that way which is why we feel more comforable being players cause we weaker than women emotionally and don't like/know how to handle emotions,

What y'all be thinking bout this?

True talk bro.. m even having the same problem which I jst have to helplessly accept.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by Karlifate: 4:23pm On May 18, 2021
C2H5OH:
Because the women are always so quick to jilt them in love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.