Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,945 members, 7,803,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Yahweh Ben Yahweh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh Ben Yahweh (3123 Views)

Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. / Yahweh And His Lying Angels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahweh Ben Yahweh by benalvino(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2013

some time ago i was discussing with some JW truth is light and ijawkid and in my argument i stated that YHWH is a divine name but there are people who call them self or children that name but it doesn't mean they are divine... and quickly truthislight called me a liar claiming no one goes by the name and i tried to reason with him that even me can call my dog or children YHWH but he insist i wasn't making sense that am a big liar just because what i was arguing with that example affects what they believe concerning other gods.

the article from wikipedia is about a guy who in same way satan is claiming to be god claims he is God and messiah...

Yahweh ben Yahweh was the adopted name of Hulon Mitchell, Jr. (October 27, 1935 – May 7, 2007), founder and leader of the Nation of Yahweh, a black supremacist new religious movement founded in 1979. Born into a family affiliated with the Antioch Church of God in Christ in Enid, Oklahoma, his father, Reverend Dr. Hulon Mitchell Sr. was the minister and his mother, Dr. Pearl Mitchell was the pianist.

In 1991, Mitchell was convicted of conspiring to murder white people as an initiation rite to his cult, as well as former members who disagreed with him, in one case by decapitation. He was released on parole in 2001 on the condition of not reconnecting with his old congregation. He died of prostate cancer in 2007.

The Nation of Yahweh set up its headquarters in Liberty City, Florida in 1979. Mitchell emphasized that God and all the prophets of the Bible were black and blacks would gain the knowledge of their true history through him. He also emphasized whites and particularly Jews as infidels and oppressors. Lastly, he emphasized loyalty to himself as the son of God YHWH. He became the living Messiah of the Nation of Yahweh.

At the time, his business and charity efforts earned him respect in the community. The mayor of Miami, Florida declared on October 7, 1990, "Yahweh ben Yahweh Day",[1] a month before his indictment for alleged crimes.

this is a quote from the man "Yahweh ben Yahweh is the Grand Master of the Celestial Lodge, Architect of the Universe, and the Blessed and only Potentate. He is here to set the captives free and to cause them that are bound to stand perpendicular on the square of righteousness. For behold, one greater than Solomon is here!
"

is this the other gods the bible talking about? people who make gods for them self or person who elevate them selfs to the level of God as satan the roman emperors and this man "yahweh ben yahweh" the bible makes it clear that they are not God or a small god as the talks about the prince of tyre.

God said he didn't form any God and there are no other God...

(1) (Reply)

Disciples Of Christ Or A Church Member? / Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? / Winning A Muslim To Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.