Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English (5050 Views)

Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English / Correct Me And Tell A Bigger Lie! / Very Funny, How To Speak Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by seniourman(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2013
Note no correct english allowed
Read your friend,s incorrect comment and correct it in an incorrect way.
Correct me and the person correcting me should be corrected in an incorrect way.
I begins football at d ages if 12.

PLS DONT LEAVE WITHOUT REPLYING OR THIS THREAD MIGHT BE BORING

1 Like

Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by deebrain(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
I start ball since twelve years old.
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by Ballotelle(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
i shall song some song
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by Adedayolayo(f): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
I shall be sunging some song
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by omartins(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
I shall songing a sung.
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by edwardwin: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2013
I shall sang some songes
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by galadima77(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2013
seniourman: Note no correct english allowed
Read your friend,s incorrect comment and correct it in an incorrect way.
Correct me and the person correcting me should be corrected in an incorrect way.
I begins football at d ages if 12.

PLS DONT LEAVE WITHOUT REPLYING OR THIS THREAD MIGHT BE BORING

is not start..because u are still on it. it's starting. so I starting football from small age. una no go school?
that's y Nigerians is not developing.

1 Like

Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by Benilily(f): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2013
galadima77:

is not start..because u are still on it. it's starting. so I starting football from small age. una no go school?

1 Like

Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by Benilily(f): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2013
galadima77:

.. I is a starting football 4rm small pikin
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by Adedayolayo(f): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2013
Why are you motherin english like this? My eyes is pushing me with the englishes that some of yous spoking. Simple english somes can not spoken

1 Like

Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by otipoju(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
If you not has work. Why is not go and sleep. It is by force to making girama in the afternoon time?
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by xcllaxix(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
Time is afternoon,force is it to go to sleep?...grammar is making work we have..
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by sirlaw2(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
Y is u all murder engrish dis way? Ok, seniourman have speak, layo have spook, its nw my turn to spark... U doesnt force man to grammatise... Simple engrish u all cannot spoke. Dis is aw u want to employment urself...? I am disappointment in u all. I have spark... Enough is enough for a wise....

1 Like

Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by UyiIredia(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
You have started the balling before twelve years have finish.
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by Princephelar(m): 1:59am On Aug 11, 2013
if wole soyinka is catch you for this masaca you all is does to english he will tell GOD to throwed you inside hell fires... me is warnings you all oooooooo. PEACE
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by MaiduguBulama(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
i song a sing cos suppose to song the sing in a songing way
shocked
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by ceospecial(m): 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
you people is the one that know, me, i've not eat since morning
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by yame014: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
Everyday i shakes heads 4 pipu at nairaland...wen we they learnign to tok correct engliss...well i don blames pipu sha, if not d govament is compulsory engliss we we still be spoking in awa native languages...
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
see you life,end shall wonder. . .engish in ur mouth not correct. . .i taught you engish better if u ready
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by vizboy(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2013
just see the engrish you just said just now.
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
as very long as say my engish is too far good from yours
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by olisehcom(f): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
me was laffet at we person spokeding engrish incollectry. Me is spoke engrish more dan all u
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by yame014: 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
nairaland my pipu, wen we wil spekin good engliss for d sake of our youngs...so many of our youngs does not know d between of an mirror nd a mirror...istead of us to tising dem we r laffing dem...
as for mine i we continuing to speak coorect engliss to educated pipu dat wanted to learner...
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by Mikel3oputa: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
The Op is a foool that has refuse to learn come suck my di.ckson. Sprinkle sperm on this thread.
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by labaks(f): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2013
Mikel3oputa: The Op is a foool that has refuse to learn come suck my di.ckson. Sprinkle sperm on this thread.

My dear, I tire o.

@OP, how many times are we gonna read threads like diz? We'v got enough 'english murdering' topics already, ok? Besides, these aren't ways one murders the language cos they are just not funny. Go check the first page of the first topic on this kinda thread titled ''LET's KiLL ThE ENGLISH LaNGUaGE'' and u'd have a gud laff and know how to gbagaun in a funny way.

Abeg stop dis jare and look for better joke to post.
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by Mikel3oputa: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
labaks:

My dear, I tire o.

@OP, how many times are we gonna read threads like diz? We'v got enough 'english murdering' topics already, ok? Besides, these aren't ways one murders the language cos they are just not funny. Go check the first page of the first topic on this kinda thread titled ''LET's KiLL ThE ENGLISH LaNGUaGE'' and u'd have a gud laff and know how to gbagaun in a funny way.

Abeg stop dis jare and look for better joke to post.
Meanwhile labaks i just use ur pics as my screensaver, ppl must know say i get new babe.
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by jechona(m): 1:23am On Aug 17, 2013
sCOME, all of yous should go into your bed and slept.
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by Mikel3oputa: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
jechona: sCOME, all of yous should go into your bed and slept.
see this mugu? U dont even know common egrisjh
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by labaks(f): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mikel3oputa: Meanwhile labaks i just use ur pics as my screensaver, ppl must know say i get new babe.

cheesy grin cheesy if ya gf c d pic, wetin go happen thereafter no concern me ooo grin
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by youngdjchris(m): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2013
i fitint corecting any englishes here., all are sawing is englishes corectining
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by dabayomi(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Why is all of you spoke wronging In'glich
Re: Correct Me And Speak A Wronger English by lilray50: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2014
galadima77:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibadan Girls Be Like (picture) / Funny Whatsapp Conversation Between A Man And His Plumber / Check Out The Blackest Man On Earth...if U Think You R Black U Still Get Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.