Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Is There Really Differences Between Bsc.edu And Bsc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There Really Differences Between Bsc.edu And Bsc (7952 Views)

Difference Between Bsc And Bsc (hons) / The Difference Between HND And BSC Is Discrimination - Wole Soyinka / Difference Between Bsc And Bsc.ed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Really Differences Between Bsc.edu And Bsc by Sanandreas10(m): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]

HI.Great Nairalander out there...!

I have come here To ask for Your favour,because My friends and I were dragging the Differences between BSC.EDU and ORDINARY BSC.So i have decided to Place this question to u because i know you people here Are Of Immense Knowledge and Passionate...?Your comment will Be Wholeheartedly and Highly Welcome. .....
thanks
smiley
smiley
smiley
Re: Is There Really Differences Between Bsc.edu And Bsc by Businesstools(m): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2013
The difference is that a B.Ed. graduate is trained to become a teacher, while a B.Sc. graduate is not.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Differences Between Bsc.edu And Bsc by Kuljoe(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2013
Businesstools: The diffence is that the B.Ed. graduate is trained to become a teacher, while B.Sc. graduate is not.
Absolutely wrong, there's a difference betweem BED and Bsc.ED.
Re: Is There Really Differences Between Bsc.edu And Bsc by tyoseni(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2013
If I may ask, whats the basis of your argument? But to clear the air BSc is Bachelor of science in field or discipline, while BSc Ed. is more of having double honor i.e in a field or discipline and education. Eg BSc ED in Economics is like having BSc in economics and Education which means u can work as an economics as well a teacher. but with BSc in economics you can only work as an economics but when the need arise that u develop interest in teaching you will have to go for an educational course. unlike someone with BSc Ed will not require to go for any educational course if he likes to teach.

5 Likes

Re: Is There Really Differences Between Bsc.edu And Bsc by hypergig(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
If difference no dey there dey no go add edu put, so there is definitely a contrast btwn both.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Differences Between Bsc.edu And Bsc by Dubemkelly(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
Double honour 4 yhu pocket....Just go to school n get yhu certificate...Folks in faculty of edu r being looked down @ n scorned big time. Weda Ed or not STUDY n leave

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Graduate With 2'1 When I Have A 3.0 Gpa In 300L / Latest Information About Unilorin 2008/2009 Admission List ! / Top Best 10 Polytechnics In Science In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.