Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here (12792 Views)

Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here by TYFresh(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
This is to inform lovers of the Gulder Ultimate Search reality Tv show that registration for this year's edition has commenced.

Interested people are hereby advised to register online before the registration closing date.

GUS 10 - "The 10th symbol" promises to be action packed, full of suspense, demonstration of physical fitness, skills, talent and many more.

Participants are allowed to register on desktop and mobile phones, with different registration links.

Online registration for this year's edition of GUS closes on the 23rd of August 2013.

Open the link below for registration links and watch video for more registration details >>>>>

http://tyfresh..com/2013/07/davido-has-crazy-moves-in-bed-kenyan.html

Re: Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here by krizjohnsen: 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
Please help: What is the meaning of "COMPLETED (SIGNED) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT T&C DOC. WITH 2 REFERENCES"
My application was accepted in the gulder ultimate search season 10 and i got that as part of the requirements but am confused as i don't know the meaning
Re: Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here by 2rue(m): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
krizjohnsen: Please help: What is the meaning of "COMPLETED (SIGNED) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT T&C DOC. WITH 2 REFERENCES"
My application was accepted in the gulder ultimate search season 10 and i got that as part of the requirements but am confused as i don't know the meaning
. My own application was accepted too..... Buh I think wot they mean bt completed signed acknowledgement T&C DOC is Term and Condition form u download from d msg they sent to ur inbox which wil boly signed by ur 2 reference......guy abeg let rop mind together here

1 Like

Re: Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here by segslo: 12:18am On Aug 26, 2013
I was also selected for the screening process but the form was not sent as an attachment to me i presume it is a problem from their server or does any1 have the form
Re: Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here by attaboi(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pls does anyone know the audition dates? I got only the referee forms but they stated that I should print out the "previous" mail with the Registration details and Audition dates but none was sent to me,pls any one with same issue? I chose to be auditioned in Owerri!
Re: Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here by segslo: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
First of september dis sunday by 8am
Re: Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here by Taiwotasungo: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
hello guys i was sent the t and c doc yesterdat to my mail, go and chexk your mail if you can find it okay. and who knows how the audition going to be like?
Re: Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here by 2rue(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2013
Is compulsory to have a driving license cos they request for it and I don't have though I can drive very well.....pls sumbodi shul me out...wot shul I do nw
Re: Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here by Taiwotasungo: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
Go and get a drivers card bro, am tinkin dey really need it, I got but its expired. Your audition na lagos? And what do you think about the audition? Is it too hard?
Re: Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here by Erza: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
got a text by 8am in church sayin auditions today by 8am. anyone in my shoes?
Re: Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here by TYFresh(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Erza: got a text by 8am in church sayin auditions today by 8am. anyone in my shoes?
even myself, got mine by 9 o clock sunday evening. whereas the time is 8'o clock in the morning
Re: Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here by OnyiDoris: 6:27am On Aug 14, 2014
I hve neither voters card nor national i.d nor drivers license. E no go better for those robbers. Don't know if i'll be allowed to do ma screening with just affidavit

(1) (Reply)

Offline Downloading Or "fishing" / Sites To Download Hollywood Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.