Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike (1382 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike by Damalex4luv(m): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
We the 2011/2012 graduating student of Obafemi Awolowo University after missing out of the Batch b mobilization lists could yet miss out on the batch C again scheduled for Nov 5 this year after the governing board have failed to sit on our result following the ASUU Strike. Are we going to sit down at home and watch the school governing board waste our precious time.
Re: What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike by ayusco85(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
A̶̲̥̅ graduate who cant properly spell ASUU. U sure say u be graduate? #SMH for all the half baked naija graduates out there. ASSU ko ASS-US ni.
Re: What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike by Damalex4luv(m): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
ayusco85: A̶̲̥̅ graduate who cant properly spell ASUU. U sure say u be graduate? #SMH for all the half baked naija graduates out there. ASSU ko ASS-US ni.
idiot "Mr i to know" i'm only trying to save space on the thread because there's a space limit.
Re: What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike by spenca: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
Damalex4luv: idiot "Mr i to know" i'm only trying to save space on the thread because there's a space limit.
Limited space for where? Na twitter baba you be half baked jooooooor ......ASUU abeg aluta continua
Re: What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike by Dubemkelly(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
Damalex4luv: We the 2011/2012 graduating student of Obafemi Awolowo University after missing out of the Batch b mobilization lists could yet miss out on the batch C again scheduled for Nov 5 this year after the governing board have failed to sit on our result following the ASUU Strike. Are we going to sit down at home and watch the school governing board waste our precious time.
Na wa oh! WTF? Btw does ASUU have anyfin to do with mobilisation of due graduates 4 servc? Watz d role of NASU in schools?...Have u made proper enquiry about ds shyt?
Re: What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike by spenca: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
Dubemkelly:
Na wa oh! WTF? Btw does ASUU have anyfin to do with mobilisation of due graduates 4 servc? Watz d role of NASU in schools?...Have u made proper enquiry about ds shyt?
Well may be if their result are yet to be released by the lecturers in charge or if it's yet to be marked
Re: What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike by Alenkakent(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
Damn... y are some people just so dumb? The fact that you aren't affected by this doesn't mean u should frustrate the effort of those having the delay... I'm sure y'll spitting nonsense are products of some private uni or schools like unilorin ( a typical post secondary school)...
Great Ife 2012 sets... Its better late than never...HOPE

3 Likes

Re: What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike by spenca: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2013
Alenkakent: Damn... y are some people just so dumb? The fact that you aren't affected by this doesn't mean u should frustrate the effort of those having the delay... I'm sure y'll spitting nonsense are products of some private uni or schools like unilorin ( a typical post secondary school)...
Great Ife 2012 sets... Its better late than never...HOPE
Yea right !! Great ife we know the school but do we know you ? We are sure the school is good but can we be sure of you ? School doesnt make you mr man it can only mold you, you make yourself and from what you typed above we know your type ......change my friend change!!! May Allah bless you as you do
Re: What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike by Alenkakent(m): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2013
spenca:
Yea right !! Great ife we know the school but do we know you ? We are sure the school is good but can we be sure of you ? School doesnt make you mr man it can only mold you, you make yourself and from what you typed above we know your type ......change my friend change!!! May Allah bless you as you do
Talking about being made... U think u are? Cos d last time ♠ checked, a made man don't criticize what he doesn't know about... Before u typed your criticism, u should have at least ask an oau GRAD of that set about it instead of coming here on a thread that is non of your business and spitting dust... * fkn retard*
Re: What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike by spenca: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Alenkakent:
Talking about being made... U think u are? Cos d last time ♠ checked, a made man don't criticize what he doesn't know about... Before u typed your criticism, u should have at least ask an oau GRAD of that set about it instead of coming here on a thread that is non of your business and spitting dust... * fkn retard*
Simple write up iz difficult for you graps ,everything na criticism to you? Btw you said i should go n ask someone from your set about your result abi how good you are? Coz i dnt knw why you are sending mi on an errand that is pointless
Re: What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike by Alenkakent(m): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
spenca:
Simple write up iz difficult for you graps ,everything na criticism to you? Btw you said i should go n ask someone from your set about your result abi how good you are? Coz i dnt knw why you are sending mi on an errand that is pointless
Dude... Not my result, ♠ meant the result of that set...
U nor dey see
Re: What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike by spenca: 7:55am On Aug 02, 2013
Alenkakent:
Dude... Not my result, ♠ meant the result of that set...
U nor dey see
Oh ! Your set no get result ?haaa una runs am okies ,lemme call tale will get back to you btw wah dept dd u grad from ?
Re: What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike by Alenkakent(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
spenca:
Oh ! Your set no get result ?haaa una runs am okies ,lemme call tale will get back to you btw wah dept dd u grad from ?
Silence
Re: What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike by spenca: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2013
Alenkakent:
Silence

Dem come mobilize una ?
Re: What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike by Alenkakent(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
spenca:

Dem come mobilize una ?
See jamb question...
Werey leleyi o
Re: What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike by spenca: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
Alenkakent:
See jamb question...
Werey leleyi o

smh
Re: What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike by Tosdam(m): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
Look @ the so called graduate alenkakent n spenca behaving like street urchins, graduate are known from their posture but there is no gainsay that u guys are demi-bake graduate... ASUU need to hold ground on the strike to keep u guys update.

Common sense u no get, u can't even handle a post without fight... Wat do u want ur acolyte to learn from u, 2 big fools... Park well n allow good people post to the question above....
Re: What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike by spenca: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2013
Tosdam: Look @ the so called graduate alenkakent n spenca behaving like street urchins, graduate are known from their posture but there is no gainsay that u guys are demi-bake graduate... ASUU need to hold ground on the strike to keep u guys update.

Common sense u no get, u can't even handle a post without fight... Wat do u want ur acolyte to learn from u, 2 big fools... Park well n allow good people post to the question above....

Chai see charcoal calling pot black, you come here de shout like se God forget give you brain ,i can see the strike is getting to you buh wah business of yours is it if we fight?( which i aint tho) abi dd you see me type insultive words ? Preach wah you can practice mate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into University Of The Witwatersrand,johannesburg Is Currently On. / Best Effective Ways To Easily Read And Memorise Fast / Idoma Boy Bags First Class After 17 Carryovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.