Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? (62335 Views)

27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Three-31 Dec / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by solomon111(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
The midnight is a period of intense positive and negative spiritual traffic.
Most battles are won and lost in the night.
It's a disaster if a christian does not master the art of midnight prayer.
Intelligent christians don't joke with the midnight prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
No.

God is not a religious God that attaches special favors to night prayers.

Stop letting you pastor syke you that God places special preference upon midnight prayers.

God is not a winch that is extra-active at midnight grin

BTW, I wanna ask, God dwells in heaven right? So heaven experiences midnight, evening, morning and weekends too grin. So heaven also has 24hr clock where they sleep at night, wake in the morning, and chill on weekends? grin

Pathetic Christians cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
View it from this perspective.

What time of the day would Witches and wizards engage In their evil exploits?

What time of the day are u totally vulnerable?

It has to be the Midnight. And ur ability to pray during such hour fortifies ur Spiritual Life - U'd appear Lethal before the devil and he'd be like 'Does this wizard Sleep at all' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by solomon111(m): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
pDude: No.

God is not a religious God that attaches special favors to night prayers.

Stop letting you pastor syke you that God places special preference upon midnight prayers.

God is not a winch that is extra-active at midnight grin
This is wrong.
Go and read your bible very well.
And yes,God is not a "winch" but he appreciates midnight prayer.

1 Like

Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by engrnwachukwu: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hmmmmm its a thing of faith it depends on ur believe for me prayerr is prayer anytime
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
tellwisdom: Bro, i will advice you make your prayers often at night because the forces of darkness are always operating during that hours. I've actually rendered thousands of them futile with this. sad
OMG! First sensible comment by Tellwisdom for years! I am shocked! Thanks be to God. Maybe he has been discharged from yaba left
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by charlsecy4(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
seedord247: So you still believes in wictches?

Do you believe Satan exists?
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
solomon111: This is wrong.
Go and read your bible very well.
And yes,God is not a "winch" but he appreciates midnight prayer.

Ok since na you read bible pass me, tell me what JESUS said about midnight prayers.

Mind you, quote only JESUS and not the Jewish teachings please. I am not a Jew, therefore I do not subscribe to Jewish religious practices.
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by firmyaweh(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
modele2: I recently joined a new society or prayer group and at a meeting everyone was talking about how difficult it was to stay awake for midnight prayers. I held my self and at a point had to blurt out...'ah ah must you pray at midnight? Sleep when you want to and give the Lord more alert parts of your day'. You could have heard a pin drop then i got several lessons on how important midnight prayer was...blah blah blah. (demons operate at night was the only reason that stood out smiley . I was hardly convinced especially when i tried it for two days.

So i bring it to the house, do people have any experience on how extra special midnight prayers are? Is there any advantage tied to time of prayer? Honest views and personal testimonies are very welcome.

ps.if there is another topic that addresses this pls let me know, my search turned up nothing when i tried.
.....its a big lie dt demons only work @ nyte dy work evry hr of d day dnt b decicved
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by papi365: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
elnath: You Christians are really pathetic in your reasoning. So praying at night and depriving yourself of sleep really makes God accord you special treatment above others? God, then, must be partial and not keeping to His words. For it is supposedly His words that 'I will have mercy upon whom I will have mercy'. It seems to me, therefore, that the intensity, frequency or time of prayer is virtually immaterial to God, who has a masterplan for each of our lives. Remember, worshipping God entails total surrender, completely giving up to His will. The best way to surrender is not to demand, not to ask, but to submit, trust and hope that whatever God course of action God chooses for your life is OK.
U RE JUST CONFUSING URSELF. MTCHEEW
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by Rejoice5000(f): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
mid night prayers works, once u pray in holiness u will produce more result.
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by Mannylex(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
Yes there are benefits, because it spells out SACRIFICE. Just the same way you stay awake when in school to read for exams, you do that cos u mean business, and when compared to others who are asleep, you would be seen as a serious person. Likewise if you stay awake to pray. God would know you are very serious about whatever request you are making.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by Samunique(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
As a Christian it very dangerious to sleep through out d night for 335 days. Bcs the midnight is d most condusive time for d powers of darkness to oprate, that's d time they usually finish d tragedies that befall people in d day time. If u look at d bible well u will discover d the toughest battles ever won by God were in d midnight. e.g. 1. God overthrew d Egyptians at d red sea in d midnight. Exo 14:19-31. 2. Paul and Silas were released fr prison in d mid night . Act 16:25-28. 3. Peter was delivered from King Herod by an Angel in d midnight after some fervent midnight prayers by d Chruch . Act :12:1-19. 4. Lastly, d greatst miracle in the history of humanity took place in d midnight, " the ressurection of the Son of God, d King of kings, Lord of lords! Halelluyah!!! Remember d powerful Hunters do their hunting in d midnight not in day time, and d great Minds of this World don't sleep in d night. "Read Prov 6:4-11".

7 Likes

Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mannylex: Yes there are benefits, because it spells out SACRIFICE. Just the same way you stay awake when in school to read for exams, you do that cos u mean business, and when compared to others who are sleep, you would be seen as a serious person. Likewise if you stay awake to pray. God would know you are very serious about whatever request you are making.

My he he he he he he.

Mbok, Mannylex where you don dey since naw cheesy

Where pweety and kunbee? E don tay o grin
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by diane10a: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
tellwisdom: Bro, i will advice you make your prayers often at night because the forces of darkness are always operating during that hours. I've actually rendered thousands of them futile with this. sad
that means you really have problem with the "MUMMIES" Seun should start screening test.
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by papi365: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
pDude:

My he he he he he he.

WHICH LANG BE DAT? OR U BE IGBIRA?
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by judedwriter(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
D spiritual realm is most active at midnight. D spiritual realm controls d physical realm and most of d problems we battle with starts at midnight. Most of our problems starts with evil dreams at misnight, which are a reflection of the spiritual realm's activities.
This means praying at midnight between 12-3am is a destiny fulfiling exercise. It is d most difficult spiritual exercise, but if u persist, u will fufil ur destiny on earth.

1 Like

Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by Mannylex(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
pDude:

My he he he he he he.

Pdude, E tay no be small, been very busy... I never see pweety and kunbee since oh... All my nairaland pals don miss finish. Hope say you never go Adamawa Again? wink
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
papi365: WHICH LANG BE DAT? OR U BE IGBIRA?

Mannylex is calabar
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by judedwriter(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
D spiritual realm is most active at midnight. D spiritual realm controls d physical realm and most of d problems we battle with starts at midnight. Most of our problems starts with evil dreams at midnight, which are a reflection of the spiritual realm's activities.
This means praying at midnight between 12-3am is a destiny fulfiling exercise. U stop all d evil plans in d spiritual realm. It is d most difficult spiritual exercise, but if u persist, u will fufil ur destiny on earth.
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mannylex:

Pdude, E tay no be small, been very busy... I never see pweety and kunbee since oh... All my nairaland pals don miss finish. Hope say you never go Adamawa Again? wink

My bruv, I never enter Adamawa since I left o. Boko Haram don scatter the whole place o. Even the Ganye town wey I serve, I hear say Bokos robbed the banks there and killed people there last year.

Nice seeing you again.
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by tellwisdom: 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
diane10a: that means you really have problem with the "MUMMIES" Seun should start screening test.

Na where honey dey, bees dey visit. U get my drift?? smiley
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by plasmadocument: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
Try it and let us know.
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by halogen02: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
[i][/i]
Sicozone: .not really
Demons operate effectively by mid-night, so the best time to pray is mid-night.
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by ifihearam: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
WHEN MEN SLEPT THE ENEMIES SOW TARES.

1 Like

Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by solomon111(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
pDude:

Ok since na you read bible pass me, tell me what JESUS said about midnight prayers.

Mind you, quote only JESUS and not the Jewish teachings please. I am not a Jew, therefore I do not subscribe to Jewish religious practices.
na you sabi.
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by steffans(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
Pray Fervently and the Lord will Hear ur Cry!!!

#i Pray all d tym... Driving, Shiting,Working...
And yes... I Wake up at Night to Pray...
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by funtanherb(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
I agree with you and they are ignorant not to know that midnight in Nigeria is Mid day in another country ....I day laugh oooooooooo
elnath: You Christians are really pathetic in your reasoning. So praying at night and depriving yourself of sleep really makes God accord you special treatment above others? God, then, must be partial and not keeping to His words. For it is supposedly His words that 'I will have mercy upon whom I will have mercy'. It seems to me, therefore, that the intensity, frequency or time of prayer is virtually immaterial to God, who has a masterplan for each of our lives. Remember, worshipping God entails total surrender, completely giving up to His will. The best way to surrender is not to demand, not to ask, but to submit, trust and hope that whatever God course of action God chooses for your life is OK.
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by priscaoge(f): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
When you engage in midnight prayer, U̶̲̥̅̊ will findout that there is joy in interacting with God in τ̲̅ђe silence of da night. Secondly those forces of the devil that operates @nights will βε in trouble when they hear U̶̲̥̅̊ pray. It's great to pray @midnights
Re: Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
solomon111: na you sabi.

See your mouth like na you sabi. Simple question wey I ask you, you dodge am. grin grin

You need God to teach you his word by himself. The bible contains many contradictions and personal opinion of the men who wrote it. Tell God to teach you himself. Only the Holy Spirit knows the mind of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum / Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.