Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,814 members, 7,798,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Face Of Scam: Chikason Obi A.K.A Chibuzor Eze - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Face Of Scam: Chikason Obi A.K.A Chibuzor Eze (1719 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Scam: Chikason Obi A.K.A Chibuzor Eze by 2baga(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
He goes by many names and pseudonyms no doubt,as many of his ilk will no doubt do.

He poses sometimes as an importer bringing in a whole lot of electronics, smartphones, laptops, personal computers which he is offering to the public at huge discount.
He claims to be based in Benin city, Edo state but no verifiable physical location, no physical office address and loads and loads of so called testimonies for (previous) customers

Reproduced below is a sample of mails he sends out to unsuspecting members of the public.

"Below is what we currently have in stock
and their various prices plus the steps
to take when ordering...

==> Uk Used Ipad 4 ==== N24,000

==> Iphone 4 ==> N19,000

==> Iphone 5 ==> N25,000

==> BlackBerry Z10 & Q10 ==> N35,000

==> Hp, Acer & Dell Mini Laptop ==> N10,000

==> Big Hp M6 icore 5 Laptop ==> N25,000

==> BlackBerry Bold 5 ==> N25,000

==> Apple Macbook Pro Laptop ==> N25,000

==> 14inch Toshiba L300 Laptop ==> N23,000

==> Iphone 3 ==> N15,000

NOTE

If you order today, you will enjoy N3,000 DISCOUNT

To order, pick any of the item above, deduct N3k
from it, and pay the remaining to the bank
account below:

Account Name: Chikason Obi
Account Number: 307 003 5549
Bank: FirstBank

After payment, text me your teller number,
address, item paid for, and the receiver's name
to 07011198227

We deliver thesame day, this means if you
order today, you get your items TODAY

No Delay...

So what are you waiting for?

Stop reading and place your order now

Be Real, Be Smart, Make things Happen

Chibuzor Eze
CEO, Chibiz Limited

General Public please beware any transaction entered into with this individual is at your own risk!!!

Once money changes hands, He refuses to pick his calls claiming to be driving, sleeping(2pm-4pm), or some other flimsy kind of excuses

Some pple never seem to learn that the world is now a global village not to talk of Nigeria.
Efforts are on to track him down. Can he hide forever

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Scam: Chikason Obi A.K.A Chibuzor Eze by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
anyone stoopid enough to send money to the account of this criminal without A) meeting the seller in person B) viewing&checking the goods and C) have a physical address as to where this business is............. only has themselves to blame for being the biggest donkey of the year.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Scam: Chikason Obi A.K.A Chibuzor Eze by spenca: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
Only the greedy would fall
Re: Face Of Scam: Chikason Obi A.K.A Chibuzor Eze by tyson55(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
Are people still dealing with this guy? Smh! I thought he has been exposes eons ago. No?

1 Like

Re: Face Of Scam: Chikason Obi A.K.A Chibuzor Eze by 2baga(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
He also likes name dropping claiming to be personal friends with ceo of jumia, konga etc.
I guess he believes one can gain INTEGRITY by being associated with such reputable brands

Public beware of this email

Message Sender Info:
Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija@gmail.com)
Chibuzor Eze | P.O.Box 2379 | Ikeja, Lagos | 23400 | Nigeria
Re: Face Of Scam: Chikason Obi A.K.A Chibuzor Eze by Afrocatalyst: 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
Too bad. He should be reported to the police an trackd down asap. He has an acct nbr,a phone numba and a bank he uses,I see no reasn why he shuldnt be in kirikiri by now. These are the bad eggs dat spoil biznes for others online. Poo face.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Scam: Chikason Obi A.K.A Chibuzor Eze by Prodigee: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
The niggah's a fool...fvck d looser!
Re: Face Of Scam: Chikason Obi A.K.A Chibuzor Eze by deeobserver209(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
If you don't have any meaningful work to do PLS, go to the village and farm.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Scam: Chikason Obi A.K.A Chibuzor Eze by deen2us(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
good afternoon friends. you can't believe i just fall a victim to this chibiz limited yesterday, i sent 10000 to his account at first bank. its very painful that i did what i was suppose to do first, i did it last. but why is first still allowing this guy to use their bank. pls i need advise from you guys
Re: Face Of Scam: Chikason Obi A.K.A Chibuzor Eze by ifyalways(f): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Looking at his price list, I lost all form of empathy for the victims.
C'mon people iPhone 5 for 25K? Na him papa get apple?
Una sorry oh
Re: Face Of Scam: Chikason Obi A.K.A Chibuzor Eze by webpower84: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
deen2us: good afternoon friends. you can't believe i just fall a victim to this chibiz limited yesterday, i sent 10000 to his account at first bank. its very painful that i did what i was suppose to do first, i did it last. but why is first still allowing this guy to use their bank. pls i need advise from you guys
Very ngry at you! so inspite of all these that has been going on about his name, you still go ahead. Na waoo
Re: Face Of Scam: Chikason Obi A.K.A Chibuzor Eze by Iykecollins(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
My sister almost fell for this, didn't know how she came about his site, was amazed when she told me she saw a site where she saw where cheap stuffs were sold and she had contacted d guy, acer mini for 10k and i was interested, funny enough she was hiding the info website from me cos i told her she could get and I pay her to extra sum for the mini. She was so thankful to me and vowed never to hide such 4rm me again when i searched through google and found a lota bad reports about the guy and his tricks!

1 Like

Re: Face Of Scam: Chikason Obi A.K.A Chibuzor Eze by deen2us(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
i swear i have never heard of it and the funniest time is that he as being mailing me for years now but just yesterday i taught to give a trier and see what will happen. am battered.
Re: Face Of Scam: Chikason Obi A.K.A Chibuzor Eze by deen2us(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
what a bitter experience, this guy must have a backup with some banks personnel, something must be done to stop this guy.
Re: Face Of Scam: Chikason Obi A.K.A Chibuzor Eze by 2baga(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
deen2us: what a bitter experience, this guy must have a backup with some banks personnel, something must be done to stop this guy.

IMHO I believe you may be correct but then can any evil doer really go scot free?
I would suggest that you keep your bank tellar or any proof of payment that you have.
One day even the lost and the dead will still meet face to face and then all accounts
will be duly rendered.
You never can tell such a face less entity may just feel emboldened enough to just stroll
pass yaside one day while you are jisting with that your army pal and the rest shall be...... shocked shocked shocked shocked

Pele

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Alternative Dispute Resolution In Conflict Resolution / Cnn's 10 African Cities With Most Number Of Resident Millonaires / Bitcoin/altcoin Trading Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.