Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,753 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (568096 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Customer Care Thread by tayoccu(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
Y'ello Nairalanders,

We are using this thread as another channel to help, listen and learn from existing and potential MTN subscribers. Do not hesitate to send your inquiries, complaints and suggestions here, JideSM and I will do our best to make sure you get satisfactory response.

Please note I no longer work with the organization, please direct all your queries to jidesm.

Thank you.

Welcome to the new World!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by chineduace(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
I got this message some days back, guys pls can you explain it:
Your FREE MTN 7-day EasyInternet SMS Alert Pack is active. Dial*661# to receive a second free SMS Alert Pack. Expires 02/08/2013
05:05 PM. Enjoy!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tayoccu(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
chineduace: I got this message some days back, guys pls can you explain it:
Your FREE MTN 7-day EasyInternet SMS Alert Pack is active. Dial*661# to receive a second free SMS Alert Pack. Expires 02/08/2013
05:05 PM. Enjoy!

Its a service we render to our customers with data enabled phones, links to the latest news is sent, so the can stay up to date with the latest news.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Elslim: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
Anything for the android boiyz? Coz truly speaking your data plans are not favourable Oh. We need something favourable and affordable pls.

8 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
we want cheap DATA angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
MTN service delivery and customer satisfaction is just too poor. I bought #400 recharge card. In the process of trying to scratch off the silver panel, i mistakenly scratched off some digits.
I called the customer care agents a couple of times. After speaking to about five agents, i was finally told that they could do nothing about it. That they can not load the card for me over there, on their system even though i provided them with the serial number and all other requirements. They told me the card is now a waste. Imagine? This is not fair!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by chineduace(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
tayoccu:

Its a service we render to our customers with data enabled phones, links to the latest news is sent, so the can stay up to date with the latest news.
thanks but i still dont understand, how do i use it or access it. I have not seen any link whatsoever.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by physise(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
mtn open ur bis
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
the only question I wake up every morning and ask your customer care agents is why you people blocked android users from ya BIS, if not stup...dity, we pay the same price,same data allocation (3gig/mnth) then why on earth will you block it

6 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tayoccu(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
physise: mtn open ur bis
I'm sorry we're currently experiencing network issues on the blackberry platform, kindly exercise a little patience, the issue will be resolved shortly.
Yungwizzzy: the only question I wake up every morning and ask your customer care agents is why you people blocked android users from ya BIS, if not stup...dity, we pay the same price,same data allocation (3gig/mnth) then why on earth will you block it

Sir with due respect the bis plan was specifically designed for blackberry devices, and not Android phones.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Javanian: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pls kindly tell the developers in charge of the MTN NextApp that their Android app is very crappy, Tell them i cant register with the app, it doesn't send me any verification s.m.s. So i can't register. I have tried it over ten times today and it still doesn't work...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by femi4: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
N1000 was deducted, yet bbc is not activated on the verizon bb tour 9630

Infact, texting STATUS to 21600 shows that I have no subscription plan on my SIM

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Did this agent deliberately ignore my earlier post? Mstcheeew. No network can form for me oh#porting to airtel things on my mind.
#in sexkills voice, "mi o raye sh¡t mehn!"

6 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Francheezy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
Emmmm teeeee ennnnnn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by calddon(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
tayoccu:
I'm sorry we're currently experiencing network issues on the blackberry platform, kindly exercise a little patience, the issue will be resolved shortly.

Sir with due respect the bis plan was specifically designed for blackberry devices, and not Android phones.
]
with undue respect mtn, if bis is meant for blackbery, then introduce ais for android cos we cnt pay tru our nose just cos of internet.

61 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by physise(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
idnoble135: Did this agent deliberately ignore my earlier post? Mstcheeew. No network can form for me oh#porting to airtel things on my mind.
#in sexkills voice, "mi o raye sh¡t mehn!"
u dey port frm manage to worst network
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
physise: u dey port frm manage to worst network
airtel is better than mtn. Mtn would not treat the customers well and still want their customers to remain. Do you know that i can not browse for over 48hours with my mtn line? Am using my etisalat line. And i have Mb that would soon expire and airtime on the sim. I have called customer care and got no response. Am even tired of calling. Mtn is scrap. They truly need prayers.

12 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
How can I change Totnes zone
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bikinibabe(f): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
Thinkin of d "port" thingy dis days o, MTN no give me wetin i want rara, imagine me browsin wit wifi cos am usin HTC fone. Day time,i no fit browse na onli night. Hmmm HEN TEE HEN
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Javanian: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pls the MTN NextApp crashes every minute, you guys should do something about this...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ZEALMAN(m): 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
grin

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tayoccu(m): 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
Elslim: Anything for the android boiyz? Coz truly speaking your data plans are not favourable Oh. We need something favourable and affordable pls.
Yes we have data plans for andriod users, you can find information on our website www.mtnonline.com

I'm sorry for the slow reply, I'm currently on duty.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 01, 2013
tayoccu:

with due respect sir when it was designed 4 bb dey were no android, now people are living d android live, why not legalize d tweak or use your corel draw to design another plan.

or agent bro how much is d 'bride' money RIM is giving you ppl??

7 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tayoccu(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2013
@Yungwizzzy
Sir all across the world (to the best of my knowledge), blackberry plans are used strictly for blackberry devices.
Like I said earlier kind sir, we have other data plans that you can use to drive your android device, please visit our website www.mtnonline.com for more details

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by oloyedayo(m): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2013
tayoccu: @Yungwizzzy
Sir all across the world (to the best of my knowledge), blackberry plans are used strictly for blackberry devices.
Like I said earlier kind sir, we have other data plans that you can use to drive your android device, please visit our website www.mtnonline.com for more details
We got u right but what we are saying is that those plans are very expensive for us and that fairness is needed in data plan allocation. If bb plan is used for only bb in other countries what of data plans that are cheaper in other countries? Can't we have such in nigeria?

9 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Emmysteve(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2013
Why does my MTN zone discount not displaying again and they charge me at about 2kb per second for every call?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tayoccu(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2013
oloyedayo:
We got u right but what we are saying is that those plans are very expensive for us and that fairness is needed in data plan allocation. If bb plan is used for only bb in other countries what of data plans that are cheaper in other countries? Can't we have such in nigeria?
We're currently working on reviewing our data rates, we will soon rool out more pocket friendly data plans.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tayoccu(m): 7:41am On Aug 01, 2013
Emmysteve: Why does my MTN zone discount not displaying again and they charge me at about 2kb per second for every call?
Sir, have checked if your cell broadcast is on?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ChristKid1: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2013
tayoccu:
Sir, have checked if your cell broadcast is on?
you didn't answer me embarassed
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by femi4: 9:02am On Aug 01, 2013
femi4: N1000 was deducted, yet bbc is not activated on the verizon bb tour 9630

Infact, texting STATUS to 21600 shows that I have no subscription plan on my SIM
Don't skip this again, its getting to 24hrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.