Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (568652 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
JideSM:
Hi DavidGodwin, may i know the name of the service for assistance?
honestly I don't know. I had a hundred plus last night but woke up to see 70 naira. Please run a general check on the line
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
uyogabie:
Please JideSM, help me check these lines; 08104485889 and 08138325873.I bought them together as 2 in 1 in a pack and registered them in an mtn registration centre.I use one in my modem unfortunately,it has been blocked.Heko look into it.thanks.
Yello uyogabie, sorry for the inconvenience. Checks on both lines show that they are not yet fully registered to NCC requirements. Please visit any of our MTN office for assistance. May i know your location?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
DavidGodwin:
honestly I don't know. I had a hundred plus last night but woke up to see 70 naira. Please run a general check on the line
Checks show that you activated the MTN Music plus service on your line. However, the service is now deactivated as requested.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
JideSM:
Checks show that you activated the MTN Music plus service on your line. However, the service is now deactivated as requested.
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
yemi2plus:

Hello JideSM,

Last month, I subscribed for the BBC monthly plan and wasn't given the regular 7days bonus, which you requested that I send you a PM to assist me, I sent the PM but got no reply from you.

Just yesterday/today, I was automatically re-subscribed to the plan by MTN and was expecting to be given extra three weeks but was given a week extra which is unlike the normal tradition.

Kindly look into this and assist me.

NB: my number is: 07030187784.

Thanks.
Y'ello yemi2plus, so sorry about this. I ran a check on your line and checks show that you randomly change BB plans instead of sticking to a particular plan. Sometimes you activate the BBC monthly plan, sometimes you activate the BBC daily plan, hence the reason why you received only an extra week bonus extension on your line.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
DavidGodwin:
God bless you sir
Amen. I am glad to have helped.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by uyogabie(f): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
JideSM:
Yello uyogabie, sorry for the inconvenience. Checks on both lines show that they are not yet fully registered to NCC requirements. Please visit any of our MTN office for assistance. May i know your location?
Thanks.Lokoja.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yemi2plus(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
JideSM:
Y'ello yemi2plus, so sorry about this. I ran a check on your line and checks show that you randomly change BB plans instead of sticking to a particular plan. Sometimes you activate the BBC monthly plan, sometimes you activate the BBC daily plan, hence the reason why you received only an extra week bonus extension on your line.

This can't be an excuse. I hardly subscribe for daily plan on the link.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by peteregwu(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Jide please unsubscribe me from mtn music plus, am tired of them. 08032823621
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
peteregwu:
Jide please unsubscribe me from mtn music plus, am tired of them. 08032823621
The Music plus service is deactivated as requested.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
uyogabie:
Thanks.Lokoja.
Please visit our office at 64 Muritala Moh’d Way,Lokoja for prompt sim registration assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by uyogabie(f): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
JideSM:
Please visit our office at 64 Muritala Moh’d Way,Lokoja for prompt sim registration assistance.
Thanks,will do that.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Niniac62(f): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hi Jide, Pls help unsubscribe me from any Mtn service(s) I unknowingly unsubscribed to. Noticed that the Zap my credit anytime I load airtime. Pls, here's the nos..thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
salaksmana:
Just after one hour of subscribing, my BBC monthly subscription expired, customer care not ready to do anything on it, help o. https://www.nairaland.com/2902597/mtn-stole-1000-not-ready
A week already oo, MTN, I never see my money/sub ooo
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Niniac62:
Hi Jide, Pls help unsubscribe me from any Mtn service(s) I unknowingly unsubscribed to. Noticed that the Zap my credit anytime I load airtime. Pls, here's the nos 08065797034..thanks
Sincere apologies Niniac62. All services has been deactivated as requested.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
salaksmana:
A week already oo, MTN, I never see my money/sub ooo
So sorry about this salaksmana. There is a general blackberry issue and our technical unit is working hard to resolve the issue. Please bear with us.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Kunleforreal(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Please, it is true that there is a mtn data plan that allows customers to browse unlimitedly for a day at #100. If it is true, tell me the data cap of the data plan
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
JideSM:
So sorry about this salaksmana. There is a general blackberry issue and our technical unit is working hard to resolve the issue. Please bear with us.
Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Niniac62(f): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
JideSM:
Sincere apologies Niniac62. All services has been deactivated as requested.

Thanks I'm grateful
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by YoBoyfwend(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello somebody?

please, this problem has been posted here before and i'm hoping you can help me resolve it.

My subscription was supposed to expire Feb 02... I recharged 1000naira before that day anticipating renewal.. First day..nothing happened.. Second day.. Then I called 180.. Was told to send EXPIRE to 21600.. I did that but the message didnt go through... I called again..and I was told they would help me deactivate it and re-subscribe for me.. After much persuasion, it was done.. Thats february 3..only for mee to check my message today.. Feb 4..to see that it has expired...

Now, the obvious reason is because i sent EXPIRE at first ..but I was told to do that by a customer agent.. Now my 1000 is gone.. All because of the stupid agents MTN employed.. I want a solution.... Want my money back or just the subscription.. My 1000naira must not go in vain... Number is 09034207509
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by YoBoyfwend(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
Hello somebody?

please, this problem has been posted here before and i'm hoping you can help me resolve it.

My subscription was supposed to expire Feb 02... I recharged 1000naira before that day anticipating renewal.. First day..nothing happened.. Second day.. Then I called 180.. Was told to send EXPIRE to 21600.. I did that but the message didnt go through... I called again..and I was told they would help me deactivate it and re-subscribe for me.. After much persuasion, it was done.. Thats february 3..only for mee to check my message today.. Feb 4..to see that it has expired...

Now, the obvious reason is because i sent EXPIRE at first ..but I was told to do that by a customer agent.. Now my 1000 is gone.. All because of the stupid agents MTN employed.. I want a solution.... Want my money back or just the subscription.. My 1000naira must not go in vain... Number is 09034207509

cc: JideSM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:22am On Feb 05, 2016
Sorry about the inconvenience YoBoyfwend, i tried calling your line, it was only ringing. Kindly let me know when you will be available.
YoBoyfwend:

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by YoBoyfwend(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2016
JideSM:
Sorry about the inconvenience YoBoyfwend, i tried calling your line, it was only ringing. Kindly let me know when you will be available.
I am available now, i'm very sorry.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ryfoz(m): 10:57am On Feb 05, 2016
JideSM:
Yello ryfoz, sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide your phone number for prompt assistance.

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2016
So sorry about this YoBoyfwend: There is a general blackberry issue and our technical unit is working hard to resolve the issue. Please bear with us.
cc: JideSM[/quote]
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:29am On Feb 05, 2016
So sorry about this YoBoyfwend: There is a general blackberry issue and our technical unit is working hard to resolve the issue. Please bear with us.
YoBoyfwend:

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by YoBoyfwend(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2016
JideSM:

thanks for answeRing.. And the call too.. Hoping for a positive response..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Acutex: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
JideSM:
please deactivate any and every plan on this line.. I've lost close to 1500 due to 100 naira pilferings daily.. I suspect Music and maybe play and caller tunes..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please note that the issue has been resolved as requested.
JideSM:
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Acutex: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
JideSM:
Thanks please remove the post showing my number for scamming purposes.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by 2sexycom(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
striker9:
I have up to 2g on my sim for mtn better me,its vanished this morning... pls what's happening
Now, I know this is a deliberate act by MTN. I need to get another network ASAP. angry angry angry

On 2nd, I sub 4.5GB and as at today, it is now to 2.5GB can you imagine?

JideSM, you never called me after I sent my number.

I am from this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2906588/oh...mtn-robbing-me-ooooo#42649059

i cant be spending money like this anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.