Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (568798 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:20am On May 25, 2016
igweooo4:
@jide pls help me to remove the Facebook bundle that's just wasting my 25 naira every week......08067476961

I apologize for the inconvenience, the reported issue has been resolved for you as requested.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:37am On May 25, 2016
wunmi2odun:
So what would now happen to my remaining data bundle that was suspended So I wont be able to use what I bought with my hard earned money undecided undecided undecided

The night data you have will still be in use till it expires, then you might not be able to activate it again, except the new MTN data bundles.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:51am On May 25, 2016
peacecoy:
Yellow @jideSM thanks for your response as to my problem which is inability to brows since subscribing on 9/5/16.As you request my location is Ajangbadi,Lagos, my device is lenovo x2 vibe as for error message only that after entering the subscription code 'request failed due to insufficient fund' was displayed.But my data was granted but till date I cannot brows.It is really appalling @jideSM please assist. 09036222763.

So sorry for the inconvenience you experienced, after due checks was conducted on your line, it was discovered that you do not have any issue, you can use the data bundle and you are currently using it.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:57am On May 25, 2016
chidoo4luv:
Please doesn't mtn give 10mb for every recharge again, Any tariff plans?

There are data bonus on MTN pulse plan, Betatalk and Trutalk plan upon recharge of N200 to get 10MB valid for 24hours and 2days respectively
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:01am On May 25, 2016
yemoxyl:
Can i subscribe to 500mb@25N plan while still on a one month plan?
Will it work?

Yes you can have data bundle and still activate N25 night data to browse from 12am to 4am.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by paragon40(m): 12:03pm On May 25, 2016
Come to my rescue ohh.... Subscribed on first of this month subscription
will end on 1 june 2016.... I have 800 and something left... I can't browse
for like 2days now with this mb.. Yesterday I recharged my line and was
giving 10mb my phone was browsing again, I was happy thinking after the
10mb the main Sub will start working oyo was my case, after exhausting
the 10mb... I was looking at the 834 wallpaper mb still not working.. I
have called their cc they having bn playing chess with me... We have fwded
the issue to technical department... Seems MTN technical Department guys
don't use to Come to work... Abi na tea dem dey drink for dr.. Have called more than 6 times.. not this kind of economy ohh... The previous scope was wipe ppls data... Now I have the data I cant browse..#wallpapermb..one of the gimmick was kindly dial *131*200*1# second one dial *466*1# same thing still not working this has bn going on for more than 29hrs now.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:15pm On May 25, 2016
paragon40:
Come to my rescue ohh.... Subscribed on first of this month subscription
will end on 1 june 2016.... I have 800 and something left... I can't browse
for like 2days now with this mb.. Yesterday I recharged my line and was
giving 10mb my phone was browsing again, I was happy thinking after the
10mb the main Sub will start working oyo was my case, after exhausting
the 10mb... I was looking at the 834 wallpaper mb still not working.. I
have called their cc they having bn playing chess with me... We have fwded
the issue to technical department... Seems MTN technical Department guys
don't use to Come to work... Abi na tea dem dey drink for dr.. Have called more than 6 times.. not this kind of economy ohh... The previous scope was wipe ppls data... Now I have the data I cant browse..#wallpapermb..one of the gimmick was kindly dial *131*200*1# second one dial *466*1# same thing still not working this has bn going on for more than 29hrs now.

The inconvenience you experienced is highly regretted, I would be glad to assist you. However, confirm the data you activated, type of phone you use and PM your phone number so that it will be checked for further assistance on the issue you reported.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by paragon40(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2016
JideSM:

The inconvenience you experienced is highly regretted, I would be glad to assist you. However, confirm the data you activated, type of phone you use and PM your phone number so that it will be checked for further assistance on the issue you reported.
I will PM my phone number I activated the 2000 for 3.5gb, ur new data plan on my small Nokia 2700... I have even tried it on other devices..keep showing connecting forever.. PM sent..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by SonicGlows(m): 1:46pm On May 25, 2016
@JideSM is it possible to get my Mtn Security Number and Password on this platform?,i sent an email to customer care since a month now but no response.Pls your reply is needed urgently.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by paragon40(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2016
JideSM:

pm u since yesterday no response/feedback yet why nw?..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by superfelix: 11:58am On May 26, 2016
Hello @JideSM... Pls help me to check this number: 08132178969 ..If there are no existing subscription.. If there is, Kindly cancel all for me... Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:25pm On May 26, 2016
SonicGlows:
@JideSM is it possible to get my Mtn Security Number and Password on this platform?,i sent an email to customer care since a month now but no response.Pls your reply is needed urgently.

Hello SonicGlows, so sorry for the inconvenience. I will appreciate if you can send your mobile number via PM to enable me assist. Cheers
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:28pm On May 26, 2016
superfelix:
Hello @JideSM... Pls help me to check this number: 08132178969 ..If there are no existing subscription.. If there is, Kindly cancel all for me... Thanks

Hello superfelix, please confirm if you received sms as regards any subscription. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by HeedrizDepearl(m): 8:54pm On May 26, 2016
JideSM:
So sorry about this. Please confirm the data plan you activated to aid investigation.

I initially subscribed to the old night and day plan (4.5gb). The night portion of the plan stopped working after a while with like 1.6gb still left on it.

I called cs and got it deactivated. The agent then helped me subscribe for the new 3.5gb all day plan (2k).

I checked my data balance then and I had like around 5.1gb (I figured my old plan was added to it).

After using it for like 2 days, it got wiped off and I've been calling the CS since then to no avail.

I however got a message recently that it has been restored. However, up till now, it hasn't reflected. I've had to subscribe for the 1gb pulse package twice already, just to keep me online.

It is quite unfortunate and I'm disappointed.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by superfelix: 9:59pm On May 26, 2016
JideSM:

Hello superfelix, please confirm if you received sms as regards any subscription. Regards
No!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by manufos(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2016
Please check my tariff plan, why am I charged 20k per sec even while I am on the New MTN pulse and have spent over #100 before making any call today?

1st call - 19:06 @ 2m 49 sec
2nd call - 22:54 @ 4 m 19 sec
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 1:17am On May 27, 2016
JideSM:

I apologize for the inconvenience, the reported issue has been resolved for you as requested.

Gudmorning pls treat as urgent. My data subscription will expire in a few days and I have about 250mb left and any time wish to browse,I will be redirected to mtn data reset page.

I have called customer care and after checking they asked me to off and on my data by dialing *466*2# and *466*1# of which I have done all to no avail.
The subscription I did is the mtn pulse 1Gb for #500

If I no use am and e expire, Na e be Say I go port away.

My number be

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by paragon40(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2016
Mr jidesm, how many days more, will i have to wait for you to gve a tangible response or solution...i have replied ur mail no response yet which kind cc be this nw..since yesterday fa..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 11:59am On May 27, 2016
JideSM:

So sorry for the inconvenience you experienced, after due checks was conducted on your line, it was discovered that you do not have any issue, you can use the data bundle and you are currently using it.
hello
i have been unable to send sms from my mtn line for few months now, what do i do to resolve this?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by 0gbeni(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2016
JideSM:
Sincere apologies 0gbeni. Checks show that you still have 678MB left of your data. Please specify the date it was wiped out for assistance.

it was wiped out on the 15th of May 2016
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Jay14(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2016
@JideSM,I want u to help me stop this message below. Getting like 5000 of it daily.
My number is 08060749001.thanks.

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On May 28, 2016
@jideSM, pls is *131*200# still working cos it's displaying error @ my side
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Askech(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2016
Pls I recharged #2000 today planning to use it for the 2k sub but on dialing the subscription code I was told that I had insufficient funds and when I checked I found out that #400 had been deducted from my account balance and because I was badly in need of data I was then forced to go for the 1.5gb sub for 1k. Pls I wish that this be looked into and that my money be returned to me as I did not subscribe to any service and so MTN does not have the right to treat me so. Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by IYIMAN: 4:54pm On May 28, 2016
Mr. Jidesm, Please I bought 750mb for N500 ,(a week plan) and I can not browse with it since Wednesday 25/5.

Error... Your phone cannot receive automatic

Kindly help with manual configuration, it will expire next Tuesday. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by nurez305(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2016
Hello jide.... I just try to call from my MTN line now, and your sis was telling me my account is too low for this call bla bla bla, and I checked my balance, I saw 4naira instead of 104naira, I was surprise because I haven't see something like these b4....immediately I call the customer care line which was picked by a lady called BUKOLA. She told me that I subscribe for MTN bis daily, I told her that I never did that before, she checked again and said I borrowed money from MTN and that's what cause the deduction. I told her that I never did that in my life and the next thing she told me is, that is what she can see on my line... I was so surprise and sad at the same time....how is it possible to subscribe for bis daily and also borrowed money which I never did any of them in my life and they charge me 100naira for both. Angrily i told her that I never did any of these and she said that is what she see from her system and banged the phone on me.

I was surprise for that kind of attitude and that has got me thinking if anyone monitor them on how they talked to customer. My 100naira disappeared and your staff was giving a very lame answer to my Question.

Please you guys should return my 100naira or else...

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Helens101: 5:16pm On May 29, 2016
pls Mr Jide,I subscribe 750mb and I can't browse with it since on Thursday and it will be expiring by June 5th.pls I need ur help.I called customer care BT it seem the ladies are not doing anything.08067857578.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by deedondavi(m): 12:48pm On May 30, 2016
please help, mtn deducts 100 naira from my credit daily, I keep receiving messages from 131 ,that my bundle plan has been renewed and I should dial *131*4# to check my bundle. when I dial *559*2# to check my weekly bundle balance, there is a fastlink bundle which is always 33mb. how can I stop this.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 1:33pm On May 30, 2016
please i need consficuration on this line 08104631102 as i couldnt downoload with it. i hardly get up to 70kb/s at night am tired with mtn network issue but if i got like 3network signal of 4networks on my stastus bar. i can download upto 700kb/s on Airtel with 1/2 network signal.i need help cus of it am unable to subscribe on the line
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by olorunda68: 2:00pm On May 30, 2016
good day sir, please I've not been able to share data from my SME data share account since Saturday 28/05/2016 please has MTN data share been canceled? I can't even check data balance with *461*2#, it says "incorrect access code" whenever I dialed the code. I still have above 30gb in my MTN sme datashare Account.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by temmyjoe(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2016
Please how can i buy data or get data on Mtn extra pro
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:34pm On May 31, 2016
HeedrizDepearl:

I initially subscribed to the old night and day plan (4.5gb). The night portion of the plan stopped working after a while with like 1.6gb still left on it.

I called cs and got it deactivated. The agent then helped me subscribe for the new 3.5gb all day plan (2k).

I checked my data balance then and I had like around 5.1gb (I figured my old plan was added to it).

After using it for like 2 days, it got wiped off and I've been calling the CS since then to no avail.

I however got a message recently that it has been restored. However, up till now, it hasn't reflected. I've had to subscribe for the 1gb pulse package twice already, just to keep me online.

It is quite unfortunate and I'm disappointed.
Sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced because of this. Please confirm if you activated a free BES data bundle on your line to aid further investigation and resolution.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:40pm On May 31, 2016
superfelix:

No!
Checks show that you have the Music plus service active on your line. Do you want it deactivated?

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.