Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (568025 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by iliyande(m): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2016
JideSM:

Hello iliyande, sincerely sorry for the inconvenience, kindly note that you have 1024MB to expire 02/09/2016.

thanks sir, I have two data plans running plus the bonus that supposed to expire in November 2016. Instead of deducting from the plan that will expire on 2/08/16, I discovered that it is the one that will expire in November that is being deducted, pls.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ibitomisi: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
JideSm just now...
I was wrongly charged again...

#50 by one silly CR7 Live Club.

Ever since this shit has been happening to me... I've been silent..

But this time around I can't bear it..

I'm not a football fan.. So how on hell will I subscribe.
Please, quickly look into this oh...

It's wickedness nah undecided undecided
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by joe4christ(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2016
Tee99:
Mtn deducted 45 naira from my airtime and the only explanation I was able to get from CC was that I sent 3 text messages to a foreign number. around the time the airtime was deducted I was on call with CC. checked my sent items just to be sure it wasnt done in error by me there was nothing like that, yet mtn was able to give me a partial of the foreign number. What's more funny is that I don't even know anyone in Cotonou. this is the number 00919873. please I need an explanation

Good day, pls have u been able to rectify your problem? Cos I'm having same issue at the moment. And for the record, I don't think it's network, I suspect an app called Truecaller. Its acting suspicious lately.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Tee99(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
joe4christ:

Good day, pls have u been able to rectify your problem? Cos I'm having same issue at the moment. And for the record, I don't think it's network, I suspect an app called Truecaller. Its acting suspicious lately.
maybe its true caller maybe not, but changed my line sometimes back when I wasn't even on true caller app because of this same issue. if you suspect its the app remove it. CC only wasted my time... sorry man
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by cckris: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
*131*4#

isn't giving data balance to 08131218031
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by joe4christ(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tee99:
maybe its true caller maybe not, but changed my line sometimes back when I wasn't even on true caller app because of this same issue. if you suspect its the app remove it. CC only wasted my time... sorry man

I just applied a simple logic and it worked.
Since they discovered the problem was an unauthorized international SMS proceeding from my phone, I then changed the call and SMS permission from the selected network chosed as defaulth to " ask first" and this settings is located in "dual sim setting" under settings.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by latestguy(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
halo I lost my phone and I have the Mtn swap park with me, I'm the one registered the sim with my name need your help to swap
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2016
Good morning jideSM.....

I don't know why I'm been charged #1 per second for calls....its frustrating.....How can I top up and within how many seconds my airtime is gone..... Please kindly run a check on this number:07065654280 and help deactivate any ridiculous tariff plan, Thank you!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by demiiii(f): 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
@JideSm I just realized I have been robbed by MTN.
Please help!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!
MTN IS CHEATING ME.
I was wrongly charged N20 for 3days for something I never subscribed/ register for
#50 by MARKETING
And I should send STOP MKT to 463 to stop
But this time around I can't bear it anymore

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2016
demiiii:
@JideSm I just realized I have been robbed by MTN.
Please help!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!
MTN IS CHEATING ME.
I was wrongly charged N20 for 3days for something I never subscribed/ register for
#50 by MARKETING
And I should send STOP MKT to 463 to stop
But this time around I can't bear it anymore

Y'ello Demiiii, we are sorry. Have you sent STOP MKT to 463? This should unsubscribe your line from the service. Please provide feedback.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2016
KillerFrost:
Good morning jideSM.....

I don't know why I'm been charged #1 per second for calls....its frustrating.....How can I top up and within how many seconds my airtime is gone..... Please kindly run a check on this number:07065654280 and help deactivate any ridiculous tariff plan, Thank you!

Y'ello Frost, I am sorry. I could confirm that you were billed for Vantage Points Weekly service. You can deactivate the service. Please text STOP to 33334. I will appreciate your feedback. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2016
JideSM:

Hello, I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced, kindly note that you were charged for MTN music plus service which has been deactivated for you.
thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2016
ibitomisi:
JideSm just now...
I was wrongly charged again...

#50 by one silly CR7 Live Club.

Ever since this shit has been happening to me... I've been silent..

But this time around I can't bear it..

I'm not a football fan.. So how on hell will I subscribe.
Please, quickly look into this oh...

It's wickedness nah undecided undecided

Y'ello Ibitomisi, we are sorry about this. To unsubscribe from the service, please text STOP to 44404. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
cckris:

*131*4#

isn't giving data balance to 08131218031
Yello, you can also dial *559*2# to check your data balance. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
latestguy:
halo I lost my phone and I have the Mtn swap park with me, I'm the one registered the sim with my name need your help to swap
Yello, am sorry about your lost phone. Please visit any of our MTN office with a valid ID, welcome back pack and sim details for assistance. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by latestguy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hassan Ahmad 08030871499 Serial number 3034542036 Puk 97548643 Bulunkutu kasuwa ward
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Sixtustony(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
KINDLY DEACTIVATE ALL MY SUBSCRIPTIONS My number is 08038241982 thanks sir
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jidobaba(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
JideSM:
Baba you na my namesake.
I typed glo.com.ng in my browser and next thing it redirected to some mtn game site and MTNN sent a message that 60naira was deducted for game+. Just imagine.
Kindly help cancel and revert this and God knows whatever subscriptions I may be inadvertently entered for. DEACTIVATE em all!
This is the height.
Except for calls/data, I have no interest in any services.
... Please edit out my number if you're quoting. Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by funkyjms: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
jidobaba:
Baba you na my namesake.
I typed glo.com.ng in my browser and next thing it redirected to some mtn game site and MTNN nt a message that 60naira was deducted for game+. Just imagine.

LOL. For real?grin It's like saying Barcelona wan' play a friendly match in Santiago Bernabeú. Ko possible!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jidobaba(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
funkyjms:

LOL. For real?grin It's like saying Barcelona wan' play a friendly match in Santiago Bernabeú. Ko possible!
Try it and tell me what you see. Mtn no try at all.
Just because I was trying to get to Glo site. Which turns out to be gloworld.com
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by VicEmeka: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2016
I woke up this morning to realize 100 naira was deducted from my account for one "game+" I have no idea about.

please refund my money. I tried calling the customer care today and realised the option to speak to a representative no longer exists.

25 naira has been deducted from my account every week too, and I never complained. bow this?
This is teft and I'll take this case to any height if I don't get refunded

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by VicEmeka: 7:48am On Sep 12, 2016
This is my number 08160737494 Please refund my money I know nothing about any MTN game+
Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jidobaba(m): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
Customer care sef has gone to the dogs. What a ridiculous network.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pabon(m): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2016
Good morning JideSm...Thanks for the awesome work you've been doing

I have an issue. Mtn keeps deducting air time from my account and Is don't seem to know why...tried calling customer care and mistakenly opted for hausa as my preferred language...since then I haven't been able retify the problem. Kindly help me fix it.

My digits are 081xxxxxcxx. Yeah Idaho also welcome help on changing my language option back to English

I will be waiting in anticipation
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by iliyande(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
JideSm mtn forcefully introduced me to a service and forcefully deducted service charged me 100 naira within a very short notice.

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by iliyande(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mmmmm angry

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ikp120(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
Please I am not able to use the mtn share and sell service. They said I should contact customer care. I have reset my pin tire. Please help, it is very urgent
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by aisha2008(m): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2016
This message was sent to me but when i bought the data it was not given to me please help here is message below- CONGRATULATIONS! Your smartphone has been activated to enjoy DOUBLE on any data bundle you buy for the next 6mths. Dial *131*1# to buy your preferred data plan.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2016
femi4:
Don't skip this again, its getting to 24hrs
We are sorry for the delay. Please provide the affected phone number via PM. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2016
Y'ello Ikp, you may now provide the affected phone number via PM. I just followed you. Sorry for the delay.

ikp120:
Please I am not able to use the mtn share and sell service. They said I should contact customer care. I have reset my pin tire. Please help, it is very urgent
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2016
ikp120:

Y'ello Ikp, you may now provide the affected phone number via PM. I just followed you. Sorry for the delay.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2016
pabon:
Good morning JideSm...Thanks for the awesome work you've been doing

I have an issue. Mtn keeps deducting air time from my account and Is don't seem to know why...tried calling customer care and mistakenly opted for hausa as my preferred language...since then I haven't been able retify the problem. Kindly help me fix it.

My digits are 08135069538. Yeah Idaho also welcome help on changing my language option back to English

I will be waiting in anticipation

Y'ello Pabon, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Please redial 180, press 1 after language option confirmation. This will opt your line back into English language. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.