Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:06 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (564815 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
PLEASE, I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THE YAFUNYAFUN PROMO, ARE WINNERS CURRENTLY BEING CONTACTED?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by omo17(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mtn what is going on, I can no longer browse with 3G service again on my sim, whenever I switched my phone to 3G, d network will just cancel (disappear), I av to put it back to 2g b4 i can continue browsing which is very very slow. Am i d only experiencing dis.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by toluwanike007: 6:37am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yemmybx(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2017
JideSM:

Your are welcome, so glad i could help
MTN has started again oooo deducting my airtime via 33355 message.

Around 7:02 this morning I got a message from 33355 congratulating for purchasing a service I didn't accept or requested for and 100 was deducted from 960 I had on my line.

I'm tired of being charged for what I never requested for from MTN. 07061275797

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yemmybx(m): 7:58am On Feb 14, 2017
yemmybx:
MTN has started again oooo deducting my airtime via 33355 message.

Around 7:02 this morning I got a message from 33355 congratulating for purchasing a service I didn't accept or requested for and 100 was deducted from 960 I had on my line.

I'm tired of being charged for what I never requested for from MTN. 07061275797
This is my balance 860 after 100 naira was deducted on my line

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by CellTabRepairs: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2017
Cellphone lovers happy v (f)alentine grin grin
Smartphones/Tablets lovers happy 'f 'alentine o
Tech support lovers ... happy valentine grin

cool##Check out Image, click my name!## cool

For expertise, YOU CAN'T finish reading this resource from page A-Z and not become an established standard tech-support guru! Service based tech support business remains the easiest, most lucrative venture for an economy in recession! Your CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE & SKILL!

Get(INVEST IN) the 2016 bestselling " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Everybody owns a phone today and that's an inexhaustible demand market. Cheaper rates Now@ all marketplaces!

*****Click My Name, $ee Image****
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
yemmybx:
This is my balance 860 after 100 naira was deducted on my line

Sorry too hear this, check shows that you subscribed to a service from Wazobia FM. DO you have a Radio application on your device?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yemmybx(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
JideSM:

Sorry too hear this, check shows that you subscribed to a service from Wazobia FM. DO you have a Radio application on your device?
I don't have anything like WAZOBIA FM on my phone.

if you can still remember that my airtime was deducted like this, about 2weeks ago just because of this WAZOBIA FM which I didnt subscribe for and God used you to get my airtime back. I'm tired of suffering for what I didn't do like this.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yemmybx(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
JideSM:

I'm tired of being frustrated by MTN using WAZOBIA as a tool. This line is not a new Line now abi kilode?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yemmybx(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
JideSM:

These are the applications on my phone.
WAZOBIA FM is not there

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yemmybx(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
see

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
Please help. My credit is being deducted each time I recharge without a reason attached for the deductions. Please help, this is my number, 07064291938. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:41am On Feb 15, 2017
yemmybx:
see

Thanks for the feedback, kindly delete all the radio application on your device or any Music application connected to the internet and revert back if issue persist
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:50am On Feb 15, 2017
sane93:
Please help. My credit is being deducted each time I recharge without a reason attached for the deductions. Please help, this is my number, 07064291938. Thanks

The MTN music plus service active on your line has been deactivated
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Skain(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yemmybx(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2017
JideSM:

Thanks for the feedback, kindly delete all the radio application on your device or any Music application connected to the internet and revert back if issue persist
I don't have any radio applications on my phone oooooo asides from the one that came with the phone. I have no yeye radio app
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
JideSM:

The MTN music plus service active on your line has been deactivated
Thanks a bunch. I appreciate
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Msmither: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
please I can't browse with this sim ever since I retrieved it... 081673489201
I've called the customer care and they can't provide a solution...
please help me out
this is a technical problem as my other MTN line in the same phone browse the Internet...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by savictory2(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
When will MTN 4g LTE coming to Sapele delta State Nigeria.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by promisengr(m): 6:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Good day, How do i go about getting refund for the airtime deducted twice from my account. I might understand that the first deduction was partly my fault for not cancelling the auto-renewal. But i just can't accept the second deduction because i sent the stop code NO141 to 131 to prevent a re-occurrence.

To my surprise, this morning 100 was deducted again leaving 17 in my account.

With economic situation in the country, it is tough to have enough money to feed as a student and mtn is adding to my problems.

I just need my airtime back. The amount might seem little, but i need it back not withstanding

Thank You.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2017
savictory2:
When will MTN 4g LTE coming to Sapele delta State Nigeria.

MTN will be at your location soon, kindly exercise patience.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2017
Msmither:
please I can't browse with this sim ever since I retrieved it... 081673489201
I've called the customer care and they can't provide a solution...
please help me out
this is a technical problem as my other MTN line in the same phone browse the Internet...

Hello kindly send the correct number for assistance, sorry for the inconvenience
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
promisengr:
Good day, How do i go about getting refund for the airtime deducted twice from my account. I might understand that the first deduction was partly my fault for not cancelling the auto-renewal. But i just can't accept the second deduction because i sent the stop code NO141 to 131 to prevent a re-occurrence.

To my surprise, this morning 100 was deducted again leaving 17 in my account.

With economic situation in the country, it is tough to have enough money to feed as a student and mtn is adding to my problems.

I just need my airtime back. The amount might seem little, but i need it back not withstanding

Thank You.

Sorry to hear this, you can send your phone number for checks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by promisengr(m): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
JideSM:

Sorry to hear this, you can send your phone number for checks

My Number is 07066745225
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Msmither: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
JideSM:

Hello kindly send the correct number for assistance, sorry for the inconvenience

oh I'm sorry I made the mistake.. it's 08167349201
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ogirma: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Good evening, please I would like to know if there is anything mtn can do to rectify my problem I activated DND then deactivated, I was not getting any messages so I went to MTN office and laid my complain which I believe they had addressed the issue to an extent but the problem is I still don't get bulk SMS, I have experimented sending bulk SMS to my self and the message have not delivered so pls if there is anything you can do I would appreciate it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Pet1620: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Good evening, I once complain to u abt deduction on my mtn sim last year and u ask me to deactivte caller tune. But i later find out that it is not the issue at all and it even get worster now that i can't even leave 1kobo on my mtn sim anymore. here is my mtn number 08130126018. Please help me to deactivate the thing behind the deductions becus i can't take it anymore. Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yak(m): 5:53am On Feb 22, 2017
plz how do I transfer airtime from one mtn line to another? it's urgent please.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by etebefia: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nancypret: 1:49am On Feb 26, 2017
please I have been trying to subscribe for mtn 1.5gig for 1000 naira but it's not going.
my no is 09060390852.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.