Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (568517 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
THIS IS SLONGE2 FROM THE COMPLIANT TOPIC OF CRIMINAL DEDUCTION OF MY DATA

THIS IS MY NUMBER,

CC: JideSM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Slonge2:
THIS IS SLONGE2 FROM THE COMPLIANT TOPIC OF CRIMINAL DEDUCTION OF MY DATA

THIS IS MY NUMBER, 08165490430

CC: JideSM

Hi Slonge2, you will be contacted shortly. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Slonge2, you will be contacted shortly. Regards

Jide... I complained about my browsing being slow after i subscribed to the 1.5gb plan some days ago... Here is my number 09036038489... It's still slow... Please help me... Ordinary to download pictures from whatsapp sef na wahala... I use a Tecno droipad 7c pro
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by malambuba(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2017
pls, help me

I have a problem with my MTN sim, the problem is who ever wanted to call my line will see a network busy
But I am able to call any one with it.
I have make a SIM SWAP but nothing changes

NUMBER: 08037813450
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by sholiex: 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=sagbar post=45631894]JideSM, Kindly help resolve my blackberry subscription issue. I subscribed for the BBC 1000 Package last week, the money was deducted but up till now i couldn't browse. I called your customer care and i was told that they can see my subscription has been successful from their end. Whenever i send STATUS TO 21600 to confirm my subscription status, i always get Yello! Your blackberry has no active DA. This message always confirm my conviction that the subscription was not successful and thus the reason for my inability to browse. My number is 09067011722...kindly expedite action in resolving this issue as a matter of urgency![/quo
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by neksummi(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
I'm deducted N100 daily on my line 07033525995. Please I need the service stopped asap.

Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
this is slonge2, i issue hasn't been resolved. The ccR contacted me when i was aboard a bike, and i told him to call me back later but up till now i haven't heard from him.

cc: JideSM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Marvel1206: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Earth2Metahuman, apologies for the inconvenience. Please be informed that currently the 4G LTE coverage areas are Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt ONLY. Other states will soon be covered. Regards
Hi JideSm, I noticed a N200 deduction on 08XXXXXXXXX this evening. I haven't subscribed for anything that could warrant such deduction but I noticed i had 100mb of data which I think is the cause. I haven't even gotten any message up till this moment informing me of what happened. Please, I request a refund. i'm leaving ur MB untouched. You can wipe it but just refund me. Thanks in adv
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2017
Rapsowdee01:

Jide... I complained about my browsing being slow after i subscribed to the 1.5gb plan some days ago... Here is my number 09036038489... It's still slow... Please help me... Ordinary to download pictures from whatsapp sef na wahala... I use a Tecno droipad 7c pro

Hi Rapsowdee01, i'm truly sorry about this. Efforts to reach you were unsuccessful as you didn't pick your calls. Let me know whenever you are available. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2017
malambuba:
pls, help me

I have a problem with my MTN sim, the problem is who ever wanted to call my line will see a network busy
But I am able to call any one with it.
I have make a SIM SWAP but nothing changes

NUMBER: 08037813450

Hi malambuba, apologies for the inconvenience. As discussed on phone, please power your device off and on then try receiving calls. Let me know if it persists. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=sholixe post=55416628][/quote]

Hi sholixe, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Checks on the line revealed that the only recent activation done on the line was 500MB Weekly bundle on the 2nd of April. In addition, please note that Blackberry legacy plans (BlackberryOS bundles- BBC, BIS ) are no longer available. Please follow the settings below in order to use the data plan on your blackberry device:
• From the menu of the device, go to ‘Options’
• From option, select ‘Device’
• Click on ‘Advanced System Settings’
• Scroll down to ‘TCP/IP’ and click on it
• Check the box in front of ‘APN Settings Enabled’. This grants access to edit the APN detail
• Enter APN as “web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net”
• Enter Username as ‘web’
• Update Password as ‘web’
• Save
• Then reboot device.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
neksummi:
I'm deducted N100 daily on my line 07033525995. Please I need the service stopped asap.

Thanks.

Hi neksummi, so sorry to hear this. Checks on the line revealed that you were billed N100 for the MTN Music plus subscription. However, your request for deactivation has been completed. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
Marvel1206:

Hi JideSm, I noticed a N200 deduction on 08103949377 this evening. I haven't subscribed for anything that could warrant such deduction but I noticed i had 100mb of data which I think is the cause. I haven't even gotten any message up till this moment informing me of what happened. Please, I request a refund. i'm leaving ur MB untouched. You can wipe it but just refund me. Thanks in adv

Hi Marvel1206, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Checks on your line confirmed that you were billed for 100MB 1-Day Data Plan @ N200. You currently have 42MB data balance. However, there is provision for auto-renewal deactivation, simply text NO113 to 131. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
There's a scheme I have been suffering from... EPL FOOTBALL. I have tried every approved and available short codes to stop this robbery, but sms sent never gets delivered.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Rapsowdee01, i'm truly sorry about this. Efforts to reach you were unsuccessful as you didn't pick your calls. Let me know whenever you are available. Regards

I am available at night... Just call between 8pm and 12am
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2017
beatzone:
There's a scheme I have been suffering from... EPL FOOTBALL. I have tried every approved and available short codes to stop this robbery, but sms sent never gets delivered.

Hi beatzone, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number via PM to enable me look into. In addition, you can text HELP to 2442 to activate the MTN Do-not disturb service. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2017
Slonge2:
this is slonge2, i issue hasn't been resolved. The ccR contacted me when i was aboard a bike, and i told him to call me back later but up till now i haven't heard from him.

cc: JideSM

Hi Slonge2, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please check your PM. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
hi
jidesm tayoccu

i loaded 1.5gb 5 times today
my expiration date supposed to be october 2017, but instead, it stopped at july... kindly help me fix this asap>

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by connkg(m): 5:49am On Apr 15, 2017
@JideSM, tayoccu
Hello,
I use a Bold5, MTN subscription. I've been having problems (for about 2 days now) sending messages on Whatsapp and BBM. The deadline is June 2017, is it not?
Customer Service thinks my APN is wrong and that I need a reset. It's something more.
Anyone who's resolved this issue should please share how.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by 100naira(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2017
@op just got this message

Get 7GB @N2000 or 20GB @N5000 this holiday! Dial *131*110# to get 7GB or *131*116# to get 20GB. Enjoy 100% bonus on all data plans. Dial *131*1# to see plans

How true is this?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:47am On Apr 15, 2017
MetaHuman:
hi
jidesm tayoccu

i loaded 1.5gb 5 times today
my expiration date supposed to be october 2017, but instead, it stopped at july... kindly help me fix this asap>

Hi MetaHuman, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please be informed that the Validity date for data bundle activation can not exceed 90 days. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:54am On Apr 15, 2017
connkg:
@JideSM, tayoccu
Hello,
I use a Bold5, MTN subscription. I've been having problems (for about 2 days now) sending messages on Whatsapp and BBM. The deadline is June 2017, is it not?
Customer Service thinks my APN is wrong and that I need a reset. It's something more.
Anyone who's resolved this issue should please share how.

Hi connkg, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number via PM to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2017
JideSM:

Hi MetaHuman, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please be informed that the Validity date for data bundle activation can not exceed 90 days. Regards
then why didn't you guys communicate these things to customers?
i normally do 1 year subscription ahead so i wont have to worry about data all through the year, when was that changed?

why should i be a victim of lack of communication?

okay, i want change my last two subscriptions changed then.
i want it changed from 1000 for 1.5gb twice to 2000 for 3.5gb with my bonus.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Ficco(m): 10:21am On Apr 15, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Ficco, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please send the affected mobile number via PM to enable me assist. Regards

Thanks JideSM.
I got this msg few days after sending my mobile no" You have successfully unsubscribed from Pandora . To subscribe to Pandora again, text P to 2004. Thank you!".
I really appreciate ur assistance in this.
May God reward all ur effects. Amen.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pchukwudi: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2017
@JideSM

Please I want to either gift or share data with someone. No hack has worked for either option so far.

How do I get this done?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
pchukwudi:
@JideSM

Please I want to either gift or share data with someone. No hack has worked for either option so far.

How do I get this done?

Hi pchukwudi so sorry about this. Please be informed that the data share and data gifting services are no longer available. Alternatively, you can enjoy the MTN SME Data Share service https://mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Ebubemg(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
My dad is complaining of mtn deducting his credit for no reason, this is his number , stop anything that is deducting his credit
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yak(m): 7:22am On Apr 17, 2017
for two whole weeks, mtn network has bn very poor. ppl can't call me, trying to browse is hell. av called severally and the same message is what I get to manually set my data services
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by obonujoker(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
MTN wats wrong with device data bonus... has it been stopped??
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2017
Ebubemg:
My dad is complaining of mtn deducting his credit for no reason, this is his number 0803 482 2788, stop anything that is deducting his credit

Hi Ebubemg, so sorry to hear this. Checks revealed that there is an active Value Added Service (Music plus subscription) on the line. Please confirm your request for deactivation. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Ebubemg(m): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Ebubemg, so sorry to hear this. Checks revealed that there is an active Value Added Service (Music plus subscription) on the line. Please confirm your request for deactivation. Regards
deactivate it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2017
yak:
for two whole weeks, mtn network has bn very poor. ppl can't call me, trying to browse is hell. av called severally and the same message is what I get to manually set my data services

Hi yak, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number, location and device type via the private message to enable me assist. Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.