Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (568521 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2017
Ebubemg:
deactivate it

Your request for deactivation has been completed. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2017
obonujoker:
MTN wats wrong with device data bonus... has it been stopped??

Hi obonujoker, please be informed that the Kpalasa offer (device bonus offer) has been revised from 100% to 20% data bonus for 3 months. This is effective from 25th March 2017. You can visit http://mtnonline.com/kpalasa-faqs for more details. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yak(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
JideSM:

Hi yak, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number, location and device type via the private message to enable me assist. Regards

08063995614, Abeokuta Ogun State. it's an Android phone
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by connkg(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
JideSM:

Hi connkg, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number via PM to enable me run a check. Regards

Thank you very much for your help, JideSM. I have implemented the contents of your email. Good results, but not excellent. NL webpage loads now, but I do not think the Whatsapp or Hotspot works as the BB symbol isn't up. It's steady on 3G now, though.
I'll still be patient, as I do believe something "tripped" about 3 days ago on your network...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Jefersoun: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
JideSM:

Hi obonujoker, please be informed that the Kpalasa offer (device bonus offer) has been revised from 100% to 20% data bonus for 3 months. This is effective from 25th March 2017. You can visit http://mtnonline.com/kpalasa-faqs for more details. Regards
Mr Jidesm my sim has been off since today morning. It is showing emergency, there is no signal. I have tried it on different phones, still no signal. My number is 08035263468. Please I need it rectified quick, it is affecting my business.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by CellTabRepairs: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
BUSINESS U Should Do Right Away!
Small business you say?.NGN 30k(about $100 min) average daily is possible &more! U do the sum for what is being averaged per month! Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. Educated? Start small but grow, package it well, employ others, while U supervise.This is guaranteed with depth of skills & acumen in smartphones & Tablets Repairs business.. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see what I mean! Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc OR

Click My Name & View, then get it immediately by clicking on the link in the signature. Or visit the marketplaces and search out the title!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Sketchandcraft(m): 12:19am On Apr 19, 2017
Guy can u help me on how to retrieve my registered mtn line.. I lost my ID in a wallet along with the line since December and no Id to claim it except my business Id and was told can't use it to retrieve the line
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:48am On Apr 20, 2017
Jefersoun:
Mr Jidesm my sim has been off since today morning. It is showing emergency, there is no signal. I have tried it on different phones, still no signal. My number is 08035263468. Please I need it rectified quick, it is affecting my business.

Hi Jefersoun, so sorry for the inconvenience. A call was just placed successfully on the mobile number you provided. Let me know if the issue persists. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
Guy can u help me on how to retrieve my registered mtn line.. I lost my ID in a wallet along with the line since December and no Id to claim it except my business Id and was told can't use it to retrieve the line

Hi Sketchandcraft, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please be informed that a valid ID includes International passport, National ID card, driver's license or Permanent Voter's ID card. Kindly visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre to retrieve the line. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by arcahmad(m): 10:05am On Apr 20, 2017
please l want to migrate to mtn extrapro. My no. Is 07069672461
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2017
arcahmad:
please l want to migrate to mtn extrapro. My no. Is 07069672461

Hi arcahmad, please be informed that MTN Xtra Pro tariff plan has been discontinued. The tariff plans currently available are MTN Pulse, MTN XtraSpecial, MTN BetaTalk and MTN XtraValue. Regards
MTN Pulse is prepaid tariff plan that allows customers make calls at a FLAT rate of 11kobo/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks in Nigeria after spending NGN10 daily. To Migrate dial *406*1# OR TEXT 406 TO 131
SMS to all local Networks in Nigeria will cost you N4.
MTN BetaTalk is prepaid tariff plan that rewards customers with 150% airtime bonus on every recharge below N100 and 250% airtime bonus on recharges from N100 and above. Calls would be charged at 40kobo/sec to all local Networks in Nigeria from the main and bonus airtime. Dial *123*2*6# to migrate or BT TO 131.
MTN Xtraspecial is a prepaid tariff plan that allows you enjoy a flat rate of 15kobo/sec for calls to all local Networks in Nigeria and to some selected international destinations from the very first second. Dial *408*1# or text 408 to 131 to migrate.
MTN Xtravalue tariff Plan is a plan that rewards you airtime for National SMS & calls, International calls to selected destinations and volumes of data for browsing after subscribing to xtraValue bundle plan.
The XtraValue bundle is divided into XtraTalk (this bundle gives you more airtime than data) and XtraData (this bundle gives you more data than airtime). You can purchase any XtraValue bundles by dialing *131*2#. Once you exhaust your bundle and you do not renew it, your calls, SMS or data will be deducted from your main account at the tariff plan rate(National calls will be charged at 20k/sec, standard International call rate and National SMS at N4).

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by arcahmad(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Thank u so much. I appreciate ur timely response.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Sketchandcraft(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Sketchandcraft, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please be informed that a valid ID includes International passport, National ID card, driver's license or Permanent Voter's ID card. Kindly visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre to retrieve the line. Regards
i said I don't ve any of that all I can lay my hands on is work ID
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yak(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
i said I don't ve any of that all I can lay my hands on is work ID

maybe u approach any NIMC office. I had a related issue n I used the NIN issued by nimc
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by preizton(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
ogajaki:
Hello jide. I own a shop. And i will like to start mtn sim registration. Pls how do i go about it. Will i be buying the sims and also how is the payment done
Where do you base?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jahid1122: 2:09am On Apr 21, 2017
Sell your phones, laptops or just any electronic devices at SellersNG
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Jefersoun: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Jefersoun, so sorry for the inconvenience. A call was just placed successfully on the mobile number you provided. Let me know if the issue persists. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards
Yes, i bought a welcome back sim on wednesday. Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by CellTabRepairs: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2017
Hey dude or babe. What's good? 4 whole months gone! 4 months!!! If you can, why not? If I told U each 5 mins, U have the potential to pick at least N5000 ($15) from a walk-in customer for that smartphone or tablet fix, will U still be home idle? Very common and true with this business! Learn today. Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Sure bet!

View, and Get it immediately. Click My Signature
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 23, 2017
i see mtn are in the business of giving people unwanted service. and deducting their money...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:18am On Apr 25, 2017
joshysmartie:
i see mtn are in the business of giving people unwanted service. and deducting their money...

Hi joshysmartie, so sorry to hear about this. I'll appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via PM and also state the amount deducted to enable me look into this. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Kiakia(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2017
JideSM. What do customers receive from MTN Customer Care after successful activation of SIM Swap or Welcome Back? Recently after the process, I was given an extra SIM Card and N600 Recharge Card after I paid N950 for the procedure. Is that all? Your response is needed.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2017
Kiakia:
JideSM. What do customers receive from MTN Customer Care after successful activation of SIM Swap or Welcome Back? Recently after the process, I was given an extra SIM Card and N600 Recharge Card after I paid N950 for the procedure. Is that all? Your response is needed.

Hi Kiakia, you are actually required to purchase a welcome back sim which costs N150 and also a specified amount of airtime. Kindly send me your mobile number and also state the MTN Walk-in centre you visited via PM to enable me investigate. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by toba1909(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2017
I exhausted my subscription yesterday, and decided to quickly opt for a daily plan pending when i will get airtime for a monthly sub, but i observed that my social media apps(Facebook, BBM, Twitter & WhatsApp) aint working and i can browse.
I restarted the phone severally yesterday but all to no avail, i placed calls to MTN call center this morning, the first agent i spoke with said its a network problem while the other sent me a manual configuration to input which i did; yet the situation remains the same.

Pls help out
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by abbeycom101(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Please sir, am receiving this message from 131 (your subscription has failed due to insufficient balance.............. Bla bla bla), started since i subscribe for 200 naira data plan. Av tried opting out but to no avail, please help. The numbers 08032665513, 08035476633
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lionhearted: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jidesm kindly deactivate/cancel all subscriptions on my line 07031005774. Mtn is just deducting my credit anyhow.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2017
toba1909:
I exhausted my subscription yesterday, and decided to quickly opt for a daily plan pending when i will get airtime for a monthly sub, but i observed that my social media apps(Facebook, BBM, Twitter & WhatsApp) aint working and i can browse.
I restarted the phone severally yesterday but all to no avail, i placed calls to MTN call center this morning, the first agent i spoke with said its a network problem while the other sent me a manual configuration to input which i did; yet the situation remains the same.

Pls help out

Hi toba1909, apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly send your mobile number and also state your device type to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2017
abbeycom101:
Please sir, am receiving this message from 131 (your subscription has failed due to insufficient balance.............. Bla bla bla), started since i subscribe for 200 naira data plan. Av tried opting out but to no avail, please help. The numbers 08032665513, 08035476633

Hi abbeycom101, so sorry to read about this. You currently have 1.5GB 1-Month Mobile Data plan on 08032665513 and 500MB Weekly Plan on 08035476633. There is no active 100MB on both lines. Let me know if the issue persists. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:32am On Apr 27, 2017
Lionhearted:
Jidesm kindly deactivate/cancel all subscriptions on my line 07031005774. Mtn is just deducting my credit anyhow.

Hi Lionhearted, you can manage all your Value Added Services (VAS) from the VAS menu. Simply dial *447# or *123*5#. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 27, 2017
JideSM:

Hi joshysmartie, so sorry to hear about this. I'll appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via PM and also state the amount deducted to enable me look into this. Regards

im sure mtn has NO REFUND policy... whats the need...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2017
joshysmartie:

im sure mtn has NO REFUND policy... whats the need...

This is not true joshysmartie, Refund is done when applicable.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Joshkid(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2017
Is there a way one can share data on mtn lines just like glo's?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2017
Joshkid:
Is there a way one can share data on mtn lines just like glo's?

So sorry Joshkid, data share service is currently unavailable at the moment. You will be notified once available. Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.