Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (568805 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Joshkid(m): 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
JideSM:

So sorry Joshkid, data share service is currently unavailable at the moment. You will be notified once available. Regards
thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dejt4u(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
JideSM:

Your request for deactivation has been completed. Regards
please, is MTN family and friends package still available?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by saxby(f): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Why does mtn always deduct money unduly?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
please...mtn!!!..anytym I send msg..it automatically goes three tyms...deducting 12naira...pls I need it rectified cos am buying on porting out soon..my digit is 09065382185...is not from my phone cos ve changed phone cos of this problem
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by kogbaski99: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mtn no dey try atall
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by nzubeokafor: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Has device bonuce stopped!!!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2017
Chisomhustler:
please...mtn!!!..anytym I send msg..it automatically goes three tyms...deducting 12naira...pls I need it rectified cos am buying on porting out soon..my digit is 09065382185...is not from my phone cos ve changed phone cos of this problem

Hi Chisomhustler, apologies for the inconvenience. Checks on your line revealed that you were billed N4 for each sms you sent. However, please note that a page of sms can contain a maximum of 160 characters ONLY. Once it passes that, you will be billed for two sms pages. Let me know if you need more clarification. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2017
saxby:
Why does mtn always deduct money unduly?

Hi saxby , so sorry to read about this. I will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via PM and also state the amount that was deducted to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2017
kogbaski99:
Mtn no dey try atall

So sorry kogbaski99, i'll be glad if you can share the issue you are having with the network with me here or via PM. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2017
nzubeokafor:
Has device bonuce stopped!!!

Hi nzubeokafor, please be informed that the Kpalasa offer (device bonus offer) has NOT been discontinued but revised from 100% to 20% data bonus for 3 months. This is effective from 25th March 2017. You can visit http://mtnonline.com/kpalasa-faqs for more details. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2017
dejt4u:
please, is MTN family and friends package still available?

Hi dejt4u, please be informed that the MTN Friends and Friends package is no longer available. The tariff plans currently available are MTN Pulse, MTN XtraSpecial, MTN BetaTalk and MTN XtraValue.
1.MTN Pulse is prepaid tariff plan that allows customers make calls at a FLAT rate of 11kobo/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks in Nigeria after spending NGN10 daily. To Migrate dial *406*1# OR TEXT 406 TO 131
SMS to all local Networks in Nigeria will cost you N4.
2. MTN BetaTalk is prepaid tariff plan that rewards customers with 150% airtime bonus on every recharge below N100 and 250% airtime bonus on recharges from N100 and above. Calls would be charged at 40kobo/sec to all local Networks in Nigeria from the main and bonus airtime. Dial *123*2*6# to migrate or BT TO 131.
3. MTN Xtraspecial is a prepaid tariff plan that allows you enjoy a flat rate of 15kobo/sec for calls to all local Networks in Nigeria and to some selected international destinations from the very first second. Dial *408*1# or text 408 to 131 to migrate.
4. MTN Xtravalue tariff Plan is a plan that rewards you airtime for National SMS & calls, International calls to selected destinations and volumes of data for browsing after subscribing to xtraValue bundle plan.
The XtraValue bundle is divided into XtraTalk (this bundle gives you more airtime than data) and XtraData (this bundle gives you more data than airtime). You can purchase any XtraValue bundles by dialing *131*2#. Once you exhaust your bundle and you do not renew it, your calls, SMS or data will be deducted from your main account at the tariff plan rate(National calls will be charged at 20k/sec, standard International call rate and National SMS at N4).

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pabon(m): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good afternoon
Please my MCN no longer works. Has it been stopped.... I mean the missed call notification.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
pabon:
Good afternoon
Please my MCN no longer works. Has it been stopped.... I mean the missed call notification.

so sorry pabon, please be informed that the Missed Alert Notification is no longer available. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by paulista(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
Good afternoon, please help me check my line as mtn bills me unnecessary each time i recharge. Their is also this jeremiah thing that is always sending me messages on a daily and i dont know how to stop Thanks as u fix this
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2017
paulista:
Good afternoon, please help me check my line as mtn bills me unnecessary each time i recharge. Their is also this jeremiah thing that is always sending me messages on a daily and i dont know how to stop this
08064866626. Thanks as u fix this

Sorry to hear this, Game+ service is active on your line and has been deactivated as requested.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by paulista(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2017
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lionhearted: 6:31pm On May 01, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Lionhearted, you can manage all your Value Added Services (VAS) from the VAS menu. Simply dial *447# or *123*5#. Regards
Tried the codes over the weekend, but my credit still zapped this morning. Meaning the codes apparently didnt work. Pls help work on this from your end.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:09am On May 02, 2017
Lionhearted:
Tried the codes over the weekend, but my credit still zapped this morning. Meaning the codes apparently didnt work. Pls help work on this from your end.

Hi Lionhearted, i'm truly sorry about the deductions. Checks on your line revealed that you currently have active Mega Hunt VIP offer, 30MB 1-Day Mobile Data, 100MB 1-Day Data Plan and 500MB 7-Day Data Plan. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lionhearted: 8:17am On May 02, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Lionhearted, i'm truly sorry about the deductions. Checks on your line revealed that you currently have active Mega Hunt VIP offer, 30MB 1-Day Mobile Data, 100MB 1-Day Data Plan and 500MB 7-Day Data Plan. Regards
All those? How do I stop/cancel each and everyone? Thanks for your attention.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:40am On May 02, 2017
Lionhearted:

Your request for deactivation has been completed as requested. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Uyih: 7:24am On May 03, 2017
I bought a start up pack and subscribed on it. I got only 1.5gb without the 300mb extra bonus. Even the 5000 airtime lasted for just that day. Pls help correct this
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:09am On May 03, 2017
Uyih:
I bought a start up pack and subscribed on it. I got only 1.5gb without the 300mb extra bonus. Even the 5000 airtime lasted for just that day. Pls help correct this

Hi Uyih, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number via PM to enable me look into this. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Uyih: 8:22am On May 03, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Uyih, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number via PM to enable me look into this. Regards

Pls i just joined, i dont know how to do that.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Uyih: 8:50am On May 03, 2017
This is my number. 08104599173
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:54am On May 03, 2017
Uyih:

You will be contacted shortly. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by gmcbiz(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2017
you guys are doing a great job here #MTN
kudos
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:07pm On May 07, 2017
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:08pm On May 07, 2017
gmcbiz:
you guys are doing a great job here #MTN
kudos
Thank you very much, I appreciate your compliment.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:27pm On May 07, 2017
Uyih:
As discussed on phone, the issue is now resolved and all other enquiries have been attended to. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:33pm On May 07, 2017
Lionhearted:
Kindly confirm if you want them deactivated to enable me assist you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lionhearted: 8:39pm On May 07, 2017
JideSM:
Kindly confirm if you want them deactivated to enable me assist you.
Yes. Kindly deactivate them all. Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by nurez305(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2017
JideSM

please help us do something at apapa road oyingbo, since morning, no internet service to connect system.

please it is very important for my business

kindly help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.