Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (568655 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Consultemyu: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
hi jideSM,
please I'm having difficulty sharing data. I get the error message 'Invalid message' even as I shared data just a few hours ago. my number is 08032210950. thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by kkon(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
pls unsubscribe me 4rm any advert eating up my crefit my number is 08063432061 thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tjmc: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
The ads are usually on my 2 MTN lines. They are 08130265594 and 08139271282. Thanks Mr jidesm

JideSM:

Hi tjmc, so sorry about this. Kindly send your mobile number via Email-message to enable me assist. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Dreydoe(m): 12:58am On Nov 07, 2017
if you av tecno k9, l9plus, cx or infinix hot4 pro(13mp camera) for sell contact me (30k)- watsapp 0708969456six === No calls ==== only whatsapp

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2017
bobeefc:
@JideSM pls disable Laugh out loud on 08033370430

Hi bobeefc, please be informed that your request has been completed. In addition, you can dial *447# to manage value added services on your line. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2017
Consultemyu:
hi jideSM,
please I'm having difficulty sharing data. I get the error message 'Invalid message' even as I shared data just a few hours ago. my number is 08032210950. thanks.

Hi Consultemyu, i'm truly sorry for the difficulty in sharing data. Kindly confirm if you can now share data. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2017
kkon:
pls unsubscribe me 4rm any advert eating up my crefit my number is 08063432061 thanks.

Hi kkon, please be informed that you can manage active value added services on your line by dialing *447# or *123*5#. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ybalogs(m): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Consultemyu, i'm truly sorry for the difficulty in sharing data. Kindly confirm if you can now share data. Regards
How do we share data on MTN? I've tried it several times but not successful.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
ybalogs:
How do we share data on MTN? I've tried it several times but not successful.

Hi ybalogs, please see link for details on MTN SME Data Share https://mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by babashiko(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
How do one check the balance on nighty sub and whc data are they charging first when am on monthly data plan and night data sub when both are active at the same time
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2017
babashiko:
How do one check the balance on nighty sub and whc data are they charging first when am on monthly data plan and night data sub when both are active at the same time

Hi babashiko, kindly note that you will receive your data balance notification while using the MTN Pulse night browsing. As regards having both monthly data plan and night plan, I'll suggest you restart your device or turn off and on your data service on or before 12am to enjoy the night browsing. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tjmc: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hi Jidesm I have sent you the mail. I still do receive the said adverts
JideSM:

Hi tjmc, so sorry about this. Kindly send your mobile number via Email-message to enable me assist. Regards

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:05am On Nov 16, 2017
tjmc:
Hi Jidesm I have sent you the mail. I still do receive the said adverts

Y'ello tjmc, feedback received is that you have been educated accordingly. So sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bolorunfem(f): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dear JideSM, pls I did not subscribe to the services below: so pls help stop them and other unsubscribed for messages like that from coming. Here's my number: 08036568091.

(1)
Customer, you have successfully subscribed to FLIP weekly and N100.00 deducted from your account. Your service will be renewed on 2017-11-23. To , text stop FLIPW to 33388. Click www.flip.com.ng Enjoy!
(2)
Dear Customer, you have successfully subscribed to Smart Now and 20.00 deducted from your account. Your service will be renewed on 2017-11-17. To cancel, text Stop GSN to 55326. Enjoy!

I have sent STOP repeatedly but it's just not being accepted. What kind of daylight robbery is this? And when I send DNT they promptly reply that DNT is active on my sim. So frustrating.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by babashiko(m): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
I have a monthly data sub which I have exhausted but my validity date is still far and now I have resub for a monthly data plan with the validity still earlier than my first month sub. Now I didn't exhaust the weekly data volume in the next one week will I still be able to use the remaining volume of my data of the weekly sub with my monthly sub validity or they would wipe the remaining data volume as soon as it's validity expired in one week.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2017
bolorunfem:
Dear JideSM, pls I did not subscribe to the services below: so pls help stop them and other unsubscribed for messages like that from coming. Here's my number: 08036568091.

(1)
Customer, you have successfully subscribed to FLIP weekly and N100.00 deducted from your account. Your service will be renewed on 2017-11-23. To , text stop FLIPW to 33388. Click www.flip.com.ng Enjoy!
(2)
Dear Customer, you have successfully subscribed to Smart Now and 20.00 deducted from your account. Your service will be renewed on 2017-11-17. To cancel, text Stop GSN to 55326. Enjoy!

I have sent STOP repeatedly but it's just not being accepted. What kind of daylight robbery is this? And when I send DNT they promptly reply that DNT is active on my sim. So frustrating.

Hi bolorunfem, so sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Kindly note that the services are no longer active on your line. In addition, you can manage any value added service on your line by dialing *447# or *123*5#
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bolorunfem(f): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2017
JideSM:

Hi bolorunfem, so sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Kindly note that the services are no longer active on your line. In addition, you can manage any value added service on your line by dialing *447# or *123*5#

Thanks, Buddy. I confirm they've been removed.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2017
babashiko:
I have a monthly data sub which I have exhausted but my validity date is still far and now I have resub for a monthly data plan with the validity still earlier than my first month sub. Now I didn't exhaust the weekly data volume in the next one week will I still be able to use the remaining volume of my data of the weekly sub with my monthly sub validity or they would wipe the remaining data volume as soon as it's validity expired in one week.

Hi babashiko, yes you will be able to use the weekly bundle so far it's within the validity period. In addition, please note that for every data bundle (weekly or monthly), there is no extension of validity date. Let me know if you need further clarification.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by babashiko(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Thanks. Yous mean if I didn't finish the data before expiring date on the weekly data the remaining data will be wipe out while I still have validity on the monthly sub.
JideSM:

Hi babashiko, yes you will be able to use the weekly bundle so far it's within the validity period. In addition, please note that for every data bundle (weekly or monthly), there is no extension of validity date. Let me know if you need further clarification.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BabyApple(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mtn abeg can you guys explain how my 2gb data finished up within 1hour because I connect it to my laptop through hotspot?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by mattAR(m): 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hello please am trying to subscribe to mtn 1000 1.5g but it keeps telling me 'sorry your previous request was not successful proceed please try again later' for the past 5hrs what do I do now
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jboixxx: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2017
BabyApple:
Mtn abeg can you guys explain how my 2gb data finished up within 1hour because I connect it to my laptop through hotspot?
You de mind those people! My 2772MB disappeared over night on Thursday after auto renewal. They didn't roll my over 2.5GB over, and after complaining, they told me their system reads 1.4GB and data dropped to 5.12MB (within minutes without any form of connection) before the auto renewal was effected.

They're becoming unbecoming!!! Airtel will be last resort eventually.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jboixxx: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2017
mattAR:
Hello please am trying to subscribe to mtn 1000 1.5g but it keeps telling me 'sorry your previous request was not successful proceed please try again later' for the past 5hrs what do I do now
I hope you don't have multiples of 1000 in your account before dem load you more than what you intend subscribing for.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2017
babashiko:
Thanks. Yous mean if I didn't finish the data before expiring date on the weekly data the remaining data will be wipe out while I still have validity on the monthly sub.

Please note that the unused data will be rolled over once you have the subscription amount on your line on or before the expiration date.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2017
BabyApple:

Hi BabyApple, please send your mobile number via the Email- message to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2017
mattAR:

Hi mattAR, so sorry for the inability to activate the 1.5GB data bundle. Kindly send me your mobile number via the Email-message to enable me assist. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2017
jboixxx:

You de mind those people! My 2772MB disappeared over night on Thursday after auto renewal. They didn't roll my over 2.5GB over, and after complaining, they told me their system reads 1.4GB and data dropped to 5.12MB (within minutes without any form of connection) before the auto renewal was effected.

They're becoming unbecoming!!! Airtel will be last resort eventually.

Hi jboixxx, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced. I will appreciate if you can send your mobile number via the Email-message to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by PromiseUche(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hello JideSM, Here's my number: 08138948151.

Pls deactivate me with these

(1)
(2)

I have sent STOP repeatedly but it's just not being accepted.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by PromiseUche(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pls JIdeSM, help me stop stop FLIPW to 33388 and the rest, they seems not obeying the stop command. My Number is 08138948151.
Pls, I hv bn so frustrated until I saw these trend on the internet.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jboixxx: 5:19am On Nov 21, 2017
JideSM:

Hi jboixxx, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced. I will appreciate if you can send your mobile number via the Email-message to enable me run a check. Regards
seems the Nairaland email ish is back... here's d no: 091
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2017
PromiseUche:
Pls JIdeSM, help me stop stop FLIPW to 33388 and the rest, they seems not obeying the stop command. My Number is 08138948151.
Pls, I hv bn so frustrated until I saw these trend on the internet.

Hi PromiseUche, so sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced. The issue has been sorted. In addition, you manage active value added services on your line by dialing *447# or *123*5#. Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2017
jboixxx:

seems the Nairaland email ish is back... here's d no:

I'll give you feedback as soon as possible. Regards

Done

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.