Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (568538 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2017
My sim can't make or recieve calls, it hangs up immediately.. also can't subscribe or check account balance, it keeps saying "the code used for this recharge is incorrect etc" but i ain't recharging any thing sad

Cc JideSM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Moneyboyz: 7:51am On Dec 07, 2017
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:55am On Dec 07, 2017
Dreydoe:
mtn ...am not seeing 4g on ur network ooo.. Am using hot 4 pro...do I need to update my sim to get 4g LTE?

Hi Dreydoe, yes please. Kindly visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre with a valid ID card to upgrade your sim to 4G
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2017
GloryIsaac:
My sim can't make or recieve calls, it hangs up immediately.. also can't subscribe or check account balance, it keeps saying "the code used for this recharge is incorrect etc" but i ain't recharging any thing sad

Cc JideSM

Hi GloryIsaac, i'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Please send your mobile number via the E-mail message to enable me assist. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:25am On Dec 07, 2017
Moneyboyz:
Boss JideSm

I still thank thee for helping me out with my 08167349201 that has refused to browse for a year and you fixed it for me. The sim is browsing now the H+ is coning up and the download speed is okay

But

I some issues have followed and I don't think its normal

First its the issue of USSD codes not responding. Eg " I dial *556# up to 5 times to see my balance end so on"

Meanwhile I have two Mtn sims and the second one won't act or respond this way.

Secondly is the issue of network failure on this sim, the service goes on and off like NEPA. When ever I'm browsing the service drops off and I have to put the data off before the service signal comes back on again. Or at times while my data is still on, the browsing would just stop and I will have to off and on the data again..

I use an Infinix Note 3 and my phone is intact
I stay in sango its where we have 4g,3g and edge network
I have two Mtn sims and its not the same with the other line
Please help me.do something about this cc. JideSm
One love.

Hi Moneyboyz, so sorry about the network experience. I'll contact you shortly. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by nurez305(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2017
Hi JideSM, last month I complained about my npower data that I was unable to use it to browse which was later resolved after 10days.. samething is happening to me this month, my sim is not up for browsing since the beginning of this month. Please what is the issue causing this. Is this what I will be facing every month ?

Please do something, my number is 09062147458

Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2017
nurez305:
Hi JideSM, last month I complained about my npower data that I was unable to use it to browse which was later resolved after 10days.. samething is happening to me this month, my sim is not up for browsing since the beginning of this month. Please what is the issue causing this. Is this what I will be facing every month ?

Please do something, my number is 09062147458

Thank you

Hi nurez305, so sorry that this happened. The inability to browse with Npower data issues are receiving attention our support unit. I'll provide feedback on resolution details. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2017
JideSM:

Hi GloryIsaac, i'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Please send your mobile number via the E-mail message to enable me assist. Regards

Thanks for the reply, it has already been taken care of.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by guji12(m): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
JideSM:
Y'ello, this experience is regretted. Please send your phone number and full address in the area of a complaint via private message for resolution.

08163240251 .. CAc road orhuwhorun.. warri.. Delta state
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Cc JideSM

Y'ello GloryIsaac, kindly PM your number, device type and the data plan you want to activate. I will like to look into it. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2017
guji12:

08163240251 .. CAc road orhuwhorun.. warri.. Delta state

Y'ello guji12, feedback received is that you confirmed the 3G network issue has been resolved. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by guji12(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
JideSM:

Y'ello guji12, feedback received is that you confirmed the 3G network issue has been resolved. Thank you.
Tenk u too
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jokhen10: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Solas....Season Of Love And Smiles!

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pabllov(m): 1:08am On Dec 14, 2017
i had 600mb remaining of my daily subscription, i then did night plan to download movie, lo and behold MTN deducted from the daily data plan instead of the night own (i did the night sub by 12.56am),,,, what could have went wrong?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
pabllov:
i had 600mb remaining of my daily subscription, i then did night plan to download movie, lo and behold MTN deducted from the daily data plan instead of the night own (i did the night sub by 12.56am),,,, what could have went wrong?

Hi pabllov, so sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Please send your mobile number via Email message to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Danhumprey: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2017
JideSM:

Hi pabllov, so sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Please send your mobile number via Email message to enable me run a check. Regards
Hi. good morning. I just sent you a mail. I'm having issues with my phone number. I keep getting unsolicited SMS, actually two SMS that were first sent to me few weeks ago, but till today, I keep getting them as if they are new SMS everytime I switched on my phone. it's beginning to look like an annoying spamming. do something about it.

I've emailed you my phone number.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bomboyi(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Good day, I have an Mtn line with msdn no: 08066061677, yesterday on my way home at about 6pm, I received a message from Mtn concerning sim swap,I immediately called Mtn customer care, the officer said there is nothing to worry about,that it may be a mixed up. When I got home, I tried to make a call with no avail, when I tried to send sms, it wasn’t going. So I decided to call the line from another line, I got an engaged tone. Now my line is no longer working.

I want to know what happened.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Fredkio: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2017
Good day Mr Jidesm . I am currently being charged for subscriptions i know nothing about. Amongst others are , Flip weekly, mobile magazine, football blitz, mobile picture etc, pls sir , i am tired of loading my card and then finding out later that 60% is off from it .. pls hlp me , I have tried unsubscribing from them but it doesn't work . My number is 07065459348 . Thank you.

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by sheddyboy01(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
JideSM:

I want to find out if there was any increment on your SME Data prices recently.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by sheddyboy01(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
JideSM:

I want to find out if there was any increment on your SME Data prices recently...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2017
#MTNSeasonOfSurprises #MTNSeasonOfSurprises #MTNSeasonOfSurprises

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2017
#MTNSeasonOfSurprises

Touching Lives Across The Country

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BabyApple(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
My phone got stolen today.. with my mtn line in it , which is my main/business line.. i went straight to my office at sabo yaba to do a sim retrieval, on getting there , the security at the entrance asked me if i have any valid ID card which i told him i dont have, because my house got burnt some months which make me loose all my valuable things including my ID card with my ATM card.. i asked him if i can use Affidavit for the sim swap , then he said yes i can do the affidavit for the sim swap.. after one hour i went back to the MTN office.. i was told again that i cant use the affidavit for the sim swap.. does it mean i would not be able to get my sim card back.. Please i need solution .. i mean fast solution.. i wouldnt like to make trouble with you guys.. Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
Danhumprey:
Hi. good morning. I just sent you a mail. I'm having issues with my phone number. I keep getting unsolicited SMS, actually two SMS that were first sent to me few weeks ago, but till today, I keep getting them as if they are new SMS everytime I switched on my phone. it's beginning to look like an annoying spamming. do something about it.

I've emailed you my phone number.

Hi Danhumprey, i'm truly sorry for the inconvenience. I've replied your email. Please check and revert. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
Y'ello, the inconvenience is regretted.

Please provide the picture of the court affidavit via private message for review.

Thank you for your understanding.

BabyApple:
My phone got stolen today.. with my mtn line in it , which is my main/business line.. i went straight to my office at sabo yaba to do a sim retrieval, on getting there , the security at the entrance asked me if i have any valid ID card which i told him i dont have, because my house got burnt some months which make me loose all my valuable things including my ID card with my ATM card.. i asked him if i can use Affidavit for the sim swap , then he said yes i can do the affidavit for the sim swap.. after one hour i went back to the MTN office.. i was told again that i cant use the affidavit for the sim swap.. does it mean i would not be able to get my sim card back.. Please i need solution .. i mean fast solution.. i wouldnt like to make trouble with you guys.. Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
bomboyi:
Good day, I have an Mtn line with msdn no: 08066061677, yesterday on my way home at about 6pm, I received a message from Mtn concerning sim swap,I immediately called Mtn customer care, the officer said there is nothing to worry about,that it may be a mixed up. When I got home, I tried to make a call with no avail, when I tried to send sms, it wasn’t going. So I decided to call the line from another line, I got an engaged tone. Now my line is no longer working.

I want to know what happened.

Hi bomboyi, so sorry for the inconvenience. I'll contact you shortly. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Fredkio:
Good day Mr Jidesm . I am currently being charged for subscriptions i know nothing about. Amongst others are , Flip weekly, mobile magazine, football blitz, mobile picture etc, pls sir , i am tired of loading my card and then finding out later that 60% is off from it .. pls hlp me , I have tried unsubscribing from them but it doesn't work . My number is 07065459348 . Thank you.

Hi Fredkio, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please be informed that your request for deactivation has been completed. You can also dial *447# to manage active value added services on your line. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
sheddyboy01:
I want to find out if there was any increment on your SME Data prices recently.

Hi sheddyboy01, please visit https://mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare for details on MTN SME Data Share
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BabyApple(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
okay i will do that later
JideSM:
Y'ello, the inconvenience is regretted.

Please provide the picture of the court affidavit via private message for review.

Thank you for your understanding.

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
JideSM:

Hi ufo4u, s
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Goldcheddar: 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hello, please can my birth certificate be used to retrieve my MTN sim card in place of an ID?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 20, 2017
JideSM, can one port twice to another network in within a week plus or 2 weeks? sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.