Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (568118 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
neezar:
can't I use my bonus credit to buy data

Hi neezar, please be informed that you can only purchase data from your main credit.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Babalakin:
I'm having the same issue. .I have wasted more than 8000 within 2 months cos of this glitch. .I bought #2000 data just yesterday only for me to receive an alert this morning that I have just 500mb remaining. what rubbish..I will port to Etisalat by next week if nothing is done,and I mean it.

Hi Babalakin, i apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Checks on your line show you currently have 1.5GB in your data bonus (which can ONLY be used from 1:00am – 7.00am). Please note that for 3.5GB data plan @ N2,000, you were given 2.5GB main data and 1GB data (which can ONLY be used from 1:00am – 7.00am). Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Babalakin(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
JideSM:

Hi Babalakin, i apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Checks on your line show you currently have 1.5GB in your data bonus (which can ONLY be used from 1:00am – 7.00am). Please note that for 3.5GB data plan @ N2,000, you were given 2.5GB main data and 1GB data (which can ONLY be used from 1:00am – 7.00am). Regards
absolute rubbish. how could I have used 2 gig in less than 24 hours.I actually subscribed yesterday at 8.30pm.played a couple of YouTube videos not more than 2 minutes each. chatted on WhatsApp and opened some nairaland pages. how could I have exhausted that much data even though I do switch it off when I don't browse. this nonsense started last month cos I didn't experience this some months back. I'll just go load my spectranet and then get Etisalat for calls.my family will do same.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by LolaO(f): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
JideSM:

Hi LolaO,

kindly download the Huawei Hilink app from google play store or Apple store and install the app on your phone device. After the installation, you will be required to log in with your username and password.

Your default username is admin and password is also admin.

You can change the password after logging in.

Once your log in, you can now click on the sms icon to enable you purchase the 50Gb data plan.

Hello Jide,

I use the new ZTE MF920W+

Can I also use YelloTopup?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by funkyjms: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Damysa:
I just started using my MTN sim again after about 6 months. I subscribe to Data of #1,200 for 30 days. Since then, I have not been able to browse. I also tried calling Customer care on 180 but I cant reach them. Kindly help

If I'm to go by the bolded, then it's quite possible that you're unable to browse. You need to re-register the line as it has be inactive for a long period.
Are you able to make calls and/or send text message with the line?
Anyway, PM the contact number to JideSM to run a check on the line.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Hunry: 1:26am On Apr 20, 2018
is your night plan scrapped, sent night to 131 and got no reply apart from request received, do not resend bla bla bla
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by inspiratio: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2018
I purchased a N1000 credit via my bank account, I received the credit on my mobile line 0806 269 6463, but when I tried to subscribe to the the N1200 1.5gb monthly data plan, I received a response that my credit is low, on checking my balance, I realised N1000 had been deducted with no data allocated. Pls, kindly help out.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
where is your customer service center in Ibadan located??.I want to buy the zte A110 4G phone..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by sacajawea: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Can I transfer from my bonus data with another MTN line
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Saad64: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hi! lost my sim card about 1 month ago, wanted to do a welcome back but was told it was denied cos the name on the sim didn't correspond with my name on my id card.I told them I registered the sim myself and that am no longer using the name. please is there a way I can retrieve this my sim..... really need to get back my sim
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Saad64: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hi! lost my sim card about 1 month ago, wanted to do a welcome back but was told it was denied cos the name on the sim didn't correspond with my name on my id card.I told them I registered the sim myself and that am no longer using the name dat used during the registration cos its been over 8 years dat I registered the sim. please is there a way I can retrieve this my sim..... really need to get back my sim
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Babalakin(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
stupid network. I just subscribed my spectranet 20gig,plus all night free browsing for just 10k..I can't believe I used 2k worth of data for 3 days on MTN. thieves angry angry angry angry

I'm dumping the sim till they give me back my data..I'm porting the rest of my fam to another network. RUBBISH grin
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bigdot1759(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
useless network na baba God go punish u abundantly ofo lomi efo n se
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by eemalex(m): 1:07am On Apr 22, 2018
I can't subscribe on my line it keeps telling me.

Sorry, Your previous request was not successfully processed . Please try again .
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by funkyjms: 1:19am On Apr 22, 2018
bigdot1759:

LOL
Who broke your heart guy? cheesy
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Damysa(f): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thanks people

The issue have been resolved

funkyjms:

If I'm to go by the bolded, then it's quite possible that you're unable to browse. You need to re-register the line as it has be inactive for a long period.
Are you able to make calls and/or send text message with the line?
Anyway, PM the contact number to JideSM to run a check on the line.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
LolaO:

Hello Jide,

I use the new ZTE MF920W+

Can I also use YelloTopup?

Hi LolaO, yes please. Kindly visit https://yellotopup.com/
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hunry:
is your night plan scrapped, sent night to 131 and got no reply apart from request received, do not resend bla bla bla

Hi Hunry, so sorry for the inconvenience. The MTN Pulse night browsing is still available. Please confirm if the subscription amount was deducted. In addition, kindly send your mobile number via Email message to enable me run a check.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
inspiratio:
I purchased a N1000 credit via my bank account, I received the credit on my mobile line 0806 269 6463, but when I tried to subscribe to the the N1200 1.5gb monthly data plan, I received a response that my credit is low, on checking my balance, I realised N1000 had been deducted with no data allocated. Pls, kindly help out.

Hi inspiratio, apologies for the inconvenience. Checks on your line show the N1,000 was credited into your WINBACK wallet which offers 2000% bonus (500% of the bonus to make calls and send SMS to ALL Local Networks in Nigeria and 1500% for browsing). WINBACK is an offer that rewards customers who have spent 45 – 180 days on the network without performing any chargeable activity. let me know if you need further clarification
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
simonjassy:
where is your customer service center in Ibadan located??.I want to buy the zte A110 4G phone..

Hi simonjassy, please visit any of the listed MTN Walk-in centres below

1. Mobil Roundabout, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo,
2. Shop C44, 1ST Floor Cocoa Mall Dugbe, Ibadan.
3. 5 Gbenro Ogunbiyi Street Opp. Diamond Bank Bodija Ibadan
4. 73, opposite first bank branch, iwo road ibadan
5. University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
sacajawea:
Can I transfer from my bonus data with another MTN line

Hi sacajawea, please be informed that you can ONLY gift/transfer data from the main data and NOT data bonus. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saad64:
Hi! lost my sim card about 1 month ago, wanted to do a welcome back but was told it was denied cos the name on the sim didn't correspond with my name on my id card.I told them I registered the sim myself and that am no longer using the name. please is there a way I can retrieve this my sim..... really need to get back my sim

Hi Saad64, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please visit the nearest MTN Walk-in cente with sworn affidavit.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
bigdot1759:

Hi bigdot1759, i'll appreciate if you can state the issue you are having here to enable me look into it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
eemalex:
I can't subscribe on my line it keeps telling me.

Sorry, Your previous request was not successfully processed . Please try again .

Hi eemalex, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number and the exact subscription via Email message to enable me assist.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by neomatrix1027(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
Your network is becoming worseworse and unstable. Contacted MTÑ Faceböok page and they ignored my message. I also complained of this same issue on live chat and it keeps disconnecting me from the live chat because of the Network issue. Please look into it.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by inspiratio: 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Why would my credit be moved into a wallet I didn't request, its totally out of order. I recharged so I can use for data subscription, I don't need any bonus. All I want is for me to use my credit as desired. Thanks.
JideSM:

Hi inspiratio, apologies for the inconvenience. Checks on your line show the N1,000 was credited into your WINBACK wallet which offers 2000% bonus (500% of the bonus to make calls and send SMS to ALL Local Networks in Nigeria and 1500% for browsing). WINBACK is an offer that rewards customers who have spent 45 – 180 days on the network without performing any chargeable activity. let me know if you need further clarification
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by benzion72(m): 1:11am On Apr 25, 2018
I have problem subscribing to MTN night browsing, It is saying i should moved to Pulse why I am already on high ipulse. What can i do
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
neomatrix1027:
Your network is becoming worseworse and unstable. Contacted MTÑ Faceböok page and they ignored my message. I also complained of this same issue on live chat and it keeps disconnecting me from the live chat because of the Network issue. Please look into it.

Hi neomatrix1027, so sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly send your mobile number via the email message to enable me look into this. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
benzion72:

I have problem subscribing to MTN night browsing, It is saying i should moved to Pulse why I am already on high ipulse. What can i do

Hi benzion72, apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly send your mobile number via email message for checks. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Pressea(m): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
please help urgently

A friend of mine lost her phone 3days ago and effort to receive the line proved abortive has she was told that the name registered with the line is different from her name.
She couldn't find her sim pack but according to her, she has registered the line several times as requested.
Truth is I have been calling her with the number since 2010. Any help towards retrieving the line will be highly appreciated.

number is 07061310983
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Enyi12345: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
JideSM:

Hi benzion72, apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly send your mobile number via email message for checks. Regards

please I bought a new sim and phone Y72 and my sim is 4G and registered 3 weeks ago but can make or receive calls .please activate my line

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.