Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (567880 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2014
topsuite:

Plss, it seems you have 4goten about me. What is wrong with my number!

Please text REG to 131 and retry the transaction.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2014
Heavensake: Hello mtn, why is it that the extra data that comes with the bonus data after recharge of #100 doesn't last 7 days.

I have experienced this each time I get the bonus data. The 5mb vanishes without being used, only the 10mb lasts for 7 days. Why?

You may have to get bigger data plan for optimum satisfaction.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dholla1(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2014
JideSM: Hi dholla1, kindly PM your phone number for assistance.

Sent. Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Thebrightest(m): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2014
Please i tried activating MAGIC SIM on my sim, so that i can browse free and unlimited, so i was told in a website to load 250 naira card and send 2h to 131 then browse for 30 minutes and keep the sim for 24hours. The problem now is that after i kept the sim for 24hours, the browsing stopped only if i have airtime or MB that i can browse.
I dont want my 250 naira to be wasted, so please help me because some people are still using their own to browse free and unlimitedly.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
JIDESM what about me? why dont you fine sollution to my problem?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
Thebrightest: Please i tried activating MAGIC SIM on my sim, so that i can browse free and unlimited, so i was told in a website to load 250 naira card and send 2h to 131 then browse for 30 minutes and keep the sim for 24hours. The problem now is that after i kept the sim for 24hours, the browsing stopped only if i have airtime or MB that i can browse.
I dont want my 250 naira to be wasted, so please help me because some people are still using their own to browse free and unlimitedly.

Hi, please disregard such information. MTN has not launched any service called magic sim. There is no such plan on the MTN network. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Godwin978: JIDESM what about me? why dont you fine sollution to my problem?
You will be contacted shortly.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by femiblaze(m): 5:22am On Aug 31, 2014
I have a serious complaint. First of all. I'll
like you to check
my profile on your system. You can vividly that I
registered as a
Muslim. Then check my call/database, you will
realize I have almost
420plus credit this morning until you people out of
your unscrupulous
mechanization subscribed me for a pastor Oyedapo
quote and you also
deducted 50naira credit from my credit. 1: I never
at any time
subscribed to that service and I'm not finding it
funny. 2: I called
your "always busy" customer care to resolve this
issue but all she did
was unsubscribe me, telling me you people have
robbed permanently and
there's nothing I or she can do about it.
I'm not finding this funny. I just transferred all my
credits out this
line because today is Sunday and to avoid further
robbery. If mtn and
her cronies refuse to return my 50naira before the
end of today, I'm
promising you, I will port my three mtn numbers
out of your rogueish
network then break the Sims and I will encourage
all my family and
friends to do likewise. It's hightime we said No to
this broadlight
robbery.
(08167138903: ADEGBENLE semiu )
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
femiblaze: I have a serious complaint. First of all. I'll
like you to check
my profile on your system. You can vividly that I
registered as a
Muslim. Then check my call/database, you will
realize I have almost
420plus credit this morning until you people out of
your unscrupulous
mechanization subscribed me for a pastor Oyedapo
quote and you also
deducted 50naira credit from my credit. 1: I never
at any time
subscribed to that service and I'm not finding it
funny. 2: I called
your "always busy" customer care to resolve this
issue but all she did
was unsubscribe me, telling me you people have
robbed permanently and
there's nothing I or she can do about it.
I'm not finding this funny. I just transferred all my
credits out this
line because today is Sunday and to avoid further
robbery. If mtn and
her cronies refuse to return my 50naira before the
end of today, I'm
promising you, I will port my three mtn numbers
out of your rogueish
network then break the Sims and I will encourage
all my family and
friends to do likewise. It's hightime we said No to
this broadlight
robbery.
(08167138903: ADEGBENLE semiu )

The service has been deactivated already on your line. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
You will be contacted shortly.

JideSM: You will be contacted shortly.

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:42am On Sep 01, 2014
We have called you but no response.

JideSM: You will be contacted shortly.

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by omoelu1(m): 7:01am On Sep 02, 2014
JideSM: We have called you but no response.

good morning Mr Jide, last night, #100 was deducted from my account for a reason I do not know. I called the CC and I was told it was due to an app, I asked what app and he said he doesn't know.
I know I do not have any app that request airtime deduction (I have an active data).
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by toask111: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2014
Good morning House,
Am in need of code or if someone can help me deactivate/stop getting the annoying messages I have been getting from MTN's numbers like: 5031, 5021, 5029 etc. Here is my number 08063656264.
Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Itydee(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
I have a problem.
Tried to download a song Sekem by MC Galaxy last night using the WAPDAM downloader. I had 1gb normal subscription and 33mb outstanding from the bonus 500mb given by MTN. within 10 mins I got a message from MTN that I have exhausted 50% of my 1GB data plan. I did not understand, 10 mins latter another message came telling me 75% is gone. Meanwhile the video is still waiting to download. after 2 mins another message came that my 100% data plan has been exhausted. Up till now the song has not been completely downloaded. The song is a miserly 20mb- though this is big, I cant compare 20mb to the loss of 1 gb and 33mb bonus in a space of 30 minutes. and the download is only 60% completed.
Please kindly decipher what could have gone wrong and restore my GB. it cost me 3500 naira which I just bundled on Saturday 30th August and was supposed to last me 1 month.
I await your prompt response otherwise I will stop using MTN and port to Etisalat which my company is using. All my kids and my wife and my group friends will equally port because we find this very unacceptable and provocative.
My MTN Number is 07034223432. I do not have airtime to send the messages now but will do so latter
I am using another line to send this message to you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Thebrightest: Please i tried activating MAGIC SIM on my sim, so that i can browse free and unlimited, so i was told in a website to load 250 naira card and send 2h to 131 then browse for 30 minutes and keep the sim for 24hours. The problem now is that after i kept the sim for 24hours, the browsing stopped only if i have airtime or MB that i can browse.

OMG!!! didn't you know that, that is a cheat? seriously, oga, go and get a life or a replacement for this one You're using.
WTF!!! Whose money shud be wasted b4 ***straight face***
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
toask111: Good morning House,
Am in need of code or if someone can help me deactivate/stop getting the annoying messages I have been getting from MTN's numbers like: 5031, 5021, 5029 etc. Here is my number 08063656264.
Thank you

put those numbers on blacklist. that's what I did the day their msg entered when I ws expecting credit alert from bank. lols. funniest part, I got to bank b4 I checked it ws my darling st**id MTN.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Itydee: I have a problem.
Tried to download a song Sekem by MC Galaxy last night using the WAPDAM downloader. I had 1gb normal subscription and 33mb outstanding from the bonus 500mb given by MTN. within 10 mins I got a message from MTN that I have exhausted 50% of my 1GB data plan. I did not understand, 10 mins latter another message came telling me 75% is gone. Meanwhile the video is still waiting to download. after 2 mins another message came that my 100% data plan has been exhausted. Up till now the song has not been completely downloaded. The song is a miserly 20mb- though this is big, I cant compare 20mb to the loss of 1 gb and 33mb bonus in a space of 30 minutes. and the download is only 60% completed.
Please kindly decipher what could have gone wrong and restore my GB. it cost me 3500 naira which I just bundled on Saturday 30th August and was supposed to last me 1 month.
I await your prompt response otherwise I will stop using MTN and port to Etisalat which my company is using. All my kids and my wife and my group friends will equally port because we find this very unacceptable and provocative.
My MTN Number is 07034223432. I do not have airtime to send the messages now but will do so latter
I am using another line to send this message to you.

Lols...... MTN can be heartless I swear...... smth like this happened to me too... I'v data manager on my phone, when it is 5 Meg, it'll automatically off my data connection.... I frequently check and it ws just 2mb used, I ws having ten Meg initially. the browsing just stopped, I checked balance and it ws zero.... WTF!!! I called cc one igbo lady picked it and said I downloaded a song of 50mb, wt shock, I asked when she gave me time, by that time she said I ws in d class receiving lecture and never recharged. she now spoilt d lie I ws still thinking of accepting, she said I ws just avin 15mb for d song but their system allowed me to downloaded it that I'll pay later. I swear I put it on loudspeaker and called my roommate to come and hear immediately cos I Was like wait, am I a prepaid or postpaid! Lols God saved them dey didn't deduct my credit for the one dey said They permitted me to download.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by temmytayur(f): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Can someone help me with how to extract phone number from a new sim pack wit just puk number and serial number. Tanx
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Itydee(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Did they eventually restore your mb? embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Hawlahscho:

Lols...... MTN can be heartless I swear...... smth like this happened to me too... I'v data manager on my phone, when it is 5 Meg, it'll automatically off my data connection.... I frequently check and it ws just 2mb used, I ws having ten Meg initially. the browsing just stopped, I checked balance and it ws zero.... WTF!!! I called cc one igbo lady picked it and said I downloaded a song of 50mb, wt shock, I asked when she gave me time, by that time she said I ws in d class receiving lecture and never recharged. she now spoilt d lie I ws still thinking of accepting, she said I ws just avin 15mb for d song but their system allowed me to downloaded it that I'll pay later. I swear I put it on loudspeaker and called my roommate to come and hear immediately cos I Was like wait, am I a prepaid or postpaid! Lols God saved them dey didn't deduct my credit for the one dey said They permitted me to download.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Itydee: Did they eventually restore your mb? embarassed lipsrsealed cry

For where?

Am sure it ws one of their DBAs that tried such rubbish. They aren't straight forward wt d customers at all. I GO SOON PORT UPON NOT USING D LINE AS FREQUENT AS B4.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by toask111: 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
How do I blacklist mtn annoying numbers(5031 etc) from sending message to me?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
toask111: How do I blacklist mtn annoying numbers(5031 etc) from sending message to me?

You can downloaded blacklist application if You're using android or search one for Java
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
omoelu1:
good morning Mr Jide, last night, #100 was deducted from my account for a reason I do not know. I called the CC and I was told it was due to an app, I asked what app and he said he doesn't know.
I know I do not have any app that request airtime deduction (I have an active data).
Please PM your phone number for checks and assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
temmytayur: Can someone help me with how to extract phone number from a new sim pack wit just puk number and serial number. Tanx
Simply insert the SIM card in to your phone and turn it on. Your phone number will be sent to you via SMS or dial *663# to see your number. Please ensure that the SIM card is not a Welcome back pack.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by omoelu1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
JideSM: Please PM your phone number for checks and assistance.
sent!!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lordseyad(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hi JideSm.

I had 502 naira on my Acct this morning..

Surprisingly I checked my balance at around 12pm today and lo Na 78 naira I saw o...

And I didn't activate any plan or any thing... I even have a Data of bout 249Mb.
So Am really surprised of how the Deduction happens on my acct..

Av called the CC, but She said I shd call back in the Evening, It's obvious she couldn't figure out what was wrong...

Any help with this sire?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lordseyad: Hi JideSm.

I had 502 naira on my Acct this morning..

Surprisingly I checked my balance at around 12pm today and lo Na 78 naira I saw o...

And I didn't activate any plan or any thing... I even have a Data of bout 249Mb.
So Am really surprised of how the Deduction happens on my acct..

Av called the CC, but She said I shd call back in the Evening, It's obvious she couldn't figure out what was wrong...

Any help with this sire?

Our apologies. Please send your phone number via e-mail.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lordseyad(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
JideSM:

Our apologies. Please send your phone number via e-mail.
This is my number 08101002057 -Dnt knw the email am gonna send it to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.