Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (564767 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Emeka71(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
koolxcel:

Mr Jide, I tried sending pm but its never went through.. If someone has called customer care about the card, then forget about the card. Pls help unbarr my line so I can recharge.. Thanks
You don't need anybody to unbar your line because the line will unbar itself after 24 hours.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Need help urgently
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 11, 2014
Hi Jide
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 11, 2014
Having issues with my SME data
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:39am On Dec 11, 2014
memoman:
mr jideSM, u didn't answer my question o.how can I deactivate frm mtn surprise package? I mean the code to deactivate frm it.tanks

Hello memoman. MTN Surprise is not a package or subscription, it does not change your current tariff plan or subscription. When you sent 11 to 400, no activation was done on your line, therefore no deactivation code is required.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:41am On Dec 11, 2014
wasagu:
what do i do if i forget my mtn share and sell password? calling 180 is boring!

Hello wasagu. Sorry about your lost PIN. I am now following you, please send your phone number via private message.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Krak(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2014
JideSM:

Hello wasagu. Sorry about your lost PIN. I am now following you, please send your phone number via private message.

How do I deactivate this MTN night plan browsing and subscribe for another package?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by shellliver: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
JideSM:

Apologies for this. We have replied. You may now send your phone number.

Can you do a follow back, can't still PM you my number. Except you are still the one following up on the email.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2014
Krak:

How do I deactivate this MTN night plan browsing and subscribe for another package?

Hi Krak, you can purchase multiple data bundle plans so far they are within the same usage ( day plan or night plan ). Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2014
shellliver:

Can you do a follow back, can't still PM you my number. Except you are still the one following up on the email.

Hi shellliver, I am now following you, please send your phone number via private message. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Krak(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
JideSM:

Hi Krak, you can purchase multiple data bundle plans so far they are within the same usage ( day plan or night plan ). Regards

I want to go for the new Night and Day plan. Do you mean when my current plan expires I should just dial the code for the plan I want to subscribe?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by lanreabbey(m): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Why is mtn BB daily subscription not as before cos for some months now I can't download through my browser or any browsing App
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Krak:

I want to go for the new Night and Day plan. Do you mean when my current plan expires I should just dial the code for the plan I want to subscribe?

Yes, simply dial the code to activate.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BlissB(f): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
The 6000 bonus minutes that was given,how do u activate it to call ur partner abi na one of ona wayo b dis again??
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BlissB(f): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=JideSM post=28873093]

JideSM pls reply me
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by shellliver: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
JideSM:

Hi shellliver, I am now following you, please send your phone number via private message. Regards

Number sent in PM.

Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by uprigtd: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
JideSM:

Jide I have small palava ooo! I was robbed a couple of days back and lost my sim contacts (call register as well). Is there a way I can get my call history back even if its my last 3 received calls. My number is 070**5848**
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Rollyluv: 1:31am On Dec 15, 2014
JideSM:

Sorry about this. We do not have records of the content of messages you receive.
It was not a message i received but it was a message i
sent. Plz iz there any way for mtn to help me retrieve
it bcux am in need of a particular detail in it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by specimen23(m): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
I have called ur contact centre several times nf spoken with several agents to bar all promotional messages from getting to my fone.they asked for d codes, nd I gave to d several agents I have spoken with, yet I still get up to 7 promotional messages a day! What kinda invasion is that? If notin is done within d next 3 days to stop this crap, I wud port my line, and escalate this to d authorities. As a consumer, my rights should be respected, not abused!!!

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
uprigtd:

Jide I have small palava ooo! I was robbed a couple of days back and lost my sim contacts (call register as well). Is there a way I can get my call history back even if its my last 3 received calls. My number is 07066584877
So sorry about this. Please visit the nearest service center to you to request for your call log.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:01am On Dec 16, 2014
Rollyluv:

It was not a message i received but it was a message i
sent. Plz iz there any way for mtn to help me retrieve
it bcux am in need of a particular detail in it
Sorry the contents of messages you send or receive are not stored on the network
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:03am On Dec 16, 2014
specimen23:
I have called ur contact centre several times nf spoken with several agents to bar all promotional messages from getting to my fone.they asked for d codes, nd I gave to d several agents I have spoken with, yet I still get up to 7 promotional messages a day! What kinda invasion is that? If notin is done within d next 3 days to stop this crap, I wud port my line, and escalate this to d authorities. As a consumer, my rights should be respected, not abused!!!
Sincere apologies for this. Please note that requests to stop receiving unsolicited messages have a 1 month duration for resolution. Please bear with us.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Doczon: 4:22am On Dec 16, 2014
Hi Mr. JideSM,
pls i want to know more abt the enhanced goodybag.
Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:35am On Dec 16, 2014
Doczon:
Hi Mr. JideSM,
pls i want to know more abt the enhanced goodybag.
Thanks

Hi Doczon,
Enhanced Goodybag consists of the N750 Goodybag, which offers you N750 airtime and bonus of N1200.
To activate send GB750 to 131.
And N1000 Goodybag which gives N1000 airtime and N1,600 bonus.
To activate send GB1000 to 131.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Doczon: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
JideSM:

Hi Doczon,
Enhanced Goodybag consists of the N750 Goodybag, which offers you N750 airtime and bonus of N1200.
To activate send GB750 to 131.
And N1000 Goodybag which gives N1000 airtime and N1,600 bonus.
To activate send GB1000 to 131.
How is the call rate like both the bonus and goody bag bal. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by slimkay83(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
How can I deactivate Mtn whatsapp monthly goodbag on my phone
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by MsBella: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2014
Hello JideSM,

I am on MTN Zone plan. Previously, I have been charged at different call rates per kobo and I have not had any problem with this.

But for over a month, I have been charge 40k per second for every single call I make! How can this be rectified because I am being overcharged for reasons best known to the service provider.

Your attention is needed and your help will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by uhuns: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2014
hi help re activate this line 08060766983. its an old line.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:44am On Dec 19, 2014
slimkay83:
How can I deactivate Mtn whatsapp monthly goodbag on my phone

Hi slimkay83, simply dial *662# and follow the instructions. Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.