Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (568753 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ziccoit: 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
JideSM:
Sorry for the inconvenience. The SmartPhone 3GB 9pm-6am 1.5GB Day Plan is active on your line.

Pls, Mr JideSM. Is it possible to use my hynet username on my brother's modem? Is it going to connect? My hynet is faulty and I still have huge data on it and my brother's modem is in the house unused. Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by zelexotunla(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hello Mr JideSM,I have unregister that I mistakenly recharge on it through VTU. The sim is one of 4sims pack I bought sometime ago,so I couldnt find its pack again when I took it to register and those said I must bring its pack which I can't find again. Pls how can I register d sim without its pack pls?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Mattin(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Please I want to register a personal song as caller tune on my MTN so when people call me, they will hear the song.
How do I go about it?
How much is the cost monthly?
I need step by step on it.
Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by donshady(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
femi4:
Don't skip this again, its getting to 24hrs

Instead of the 24hours, just insert the Sim in any blackberry smartphone and subscribe.. It will get activated instantly.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yemitosin(f): 7:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Good morming please help me to remove guick facebook and caller tune from my line. Have been trying with no success.this is my number,08035273075
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2015
help me pls jidesm why are you not replying me after so many messages I sent to you?

>Please I tried reaching your colleques on 181 I couldent get through them. I tried transfering airtime on my line with a wrong pin. I sent five mesages and was told that my contcact had been blocked. And it afected me alot because I cant make transasaction on it. I want it to be fix immediatly > >This is the number 08104631102

waiting your reply
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Goddys(m): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by israelbenzion: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dear Sir,
I have been complaining to MTN customer care for years now about forced subscription for caller tunez. I have never deliberately activated caller tunes on my line cos I hate that idea. The last time I called, a CC rep told me that it could be at the point when I recharge and unwittingly press "OK" when my recharge was successful because the suggestion caller tunes is sometimes embedded there.
This has been the reality for years. I don complain tire.
can you permanently remove my number from the caller tunes database for all eternity?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Glowstone(m): 6:23am On Apr 17, 2015
mtn customer care guy can you help your guys with cheat abeg.

remember say mtn No be you get am and you won't lose anything, thanks in advance
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Vahyela(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Glowstone:
mtn customer care guy can you help your guys with cheat abeg.
remember say mtn No be you get am and you won't lose anything, thanks in advance
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Real 9ja I de fear uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Emmydrizzy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
I bought a new s6 with the expectectation of getting the 2015mb from Mtn and when I tried they started telling me nonsense! Ur not eligible stuff...Y!!!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by hobat4cash(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
I cant load my line with credit because its telling me invalid even when i use the same card to load another MTN line. Pls help.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 6:36am On Apr 18, 2015
Please I need to change my pin for share and sell. undecided
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
Pls how do I stop these data usage text received from "MTN N" in the form "your last session was 10kb.....". It's flooding my inbox. Pls help
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2015
ziccoit:

Pls, Mr JideSM. Is it possible to use my hynet username on my brother's modem? Is it going to connect? My hynet is faulty and I still have huge data on it and my brother's modem is in the house unused. Thanks.

Y'ello, hynet password will not compatible on your modem, however you can share his hynet data with him.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2015
zelexotunla:
Hello Mr JideSM,I have unregister that I mistakenly recharge on it through VTU. The sim is one of 4sims pack I bought sometime ago,so I couldnt find its pack again when I took it to register and those said I must bring its pack which I can't find again. Pls how can I register d sim without its pack pls?

Y'ello, sorry about this. To register a sim, kindly visit any MTN office near you with a valid means of identification.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2015
Mattin:
Please I want to register a personal song as caller tune on my MTN so when people call me, they will hear the song.
How do I go about it?
How much is the cost monthly?
I need step by step on it.
Thanks

Y'ello, kindly dial 4100 and follow the voice prompt. Please note that you will be billed N15 per minute when you dial 4100.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
yemitosin:
Good morming please help me to remove guick facebook and caller tune from my line. Have been trying with no success.this is my number,08035273075

Y'ello, kindly dial *510*22# to opt out of quick facebook and send CANCEL to 4100 to deactivate the caller tune.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Godwin978:
help me pls jidesm why are you not replying me after so many messages I sent to you?

>Please I tried reaching your colleques on 181 I couldent get through them. I tried transfering airtime on my line with a wrong pin. I sent five mesages and was told that my contcact had been blocked. And it afected me alot because I cant make transasaction on it. I want it to be fix immediatly > >This is the number 08104631102

waiting your reply

Y'ello, sorry about the delay. You will be contacted shortly.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yemitosin(f): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=JideSM post=33091556]

Have done that but it was still working .please can you help from your side. thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Mironak(m): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pls how do I stop these data usage text
received from "MTN N" in the form "your
last session was 10kb.....". It's flooding my
inbox. Pls help
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by adesipe(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
good evening evening. i am into sme data share. i do sell data. how many times can i share the 20gb plan?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ilwar2(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
pls customer care i want to unsubscrive frm mtn mns service, this is my number '08061545147' tanx
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tmamuda(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Want to activite End of call notification. I have send EOCN ON to 131, they said activited but still is not working for the past two weeks. Trying it but it is workng. Do something about it. +2347064640383
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by MissIndependent(f): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
I can't browse or do anything with my bis pls help. My network is showing small edge pls help its urgent...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Tinu02(f): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
MissIndependent:
I can't browse or do anything with my bis pls help. My network is showing small edge pls help its urgent...
same here too.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by MissIndependent(f): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tinu02:

same here too.
Its working now it was a general problem. Put off and on your network.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by usman638(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Whats wrng wit mtn,i reacharged 200 yesterday nyt onli 4 me 2 wake up dis mawnin and c dat 100 was deducted. una beta return my money os else..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dagentility(f): 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pls pls,can anyone in the room help me,how do i block a particular number from callin my line. Pls i need help urgently
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Tolubory(m): 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tinu02:

same here too.
Presently MTN network is so
bad right now and i don't know why?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Soso990240(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2015
dagentility:
Pls pls,can anyone in the room help me,how do i block a particular number from callin my line. Pls i need help urgently
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by spanzed(m): 12:32am On Apr 28, 2015
dagentility:
m quite sure its a guys Number....u don't need that just tell him to stop bothering you

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.