Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Child Marriage: Teenager Confesses She Killed Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Marriage: Teenager Confesses She Killed Her Husband (2142 Views)

Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children / 'My Thoughts On Child Marriage' - Peregrino Brimah (Dr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Child Marriage: Teenager Confesses She Killed Her Husband by ImanuelJannah(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-oYNelcmG7Uc/UfrGDij00PI/AAAAAAAAAuY/4r0y5GFRtjk/s320/maryam+yahaya.jpg[/img]

A 17year old girl - Maryam Yahaya has, today, made a confessional statement to the police in Plateau State that she killed her husband, Lawal Bala (a professional Butcher) by stabbing him with a knife on his neck while the said deceased was sleeping in his bedroom 3 weeks ago.

On 9th, July, 2013 the deceased butcher (who got married a little over a month before he met his untimely death in his home at Layin Sidi, Gangare in Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau State) died shortly after he returned from his business.

The Wife who is two months pregnant had decried that, the man always have sexual intercourse with her up to six times in a day, and that she was forcefully married to him.

As a butcher, Lawal Mohammed Bala must have slaughtered countless animals; little did he know that he would one day be allegedly subjected to the same treatment by, of all people, his new bride.

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com
Re: Child Marriage: Teenager Confesses She Killed Her Husband by kreamidiva(f): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2013
Do i say that is a good start to end childBride issue! undecided but murder is not it o!

1 Like

Re: Child Marriage: Teenager Confesses She Killed Her Husband by mgbeketoto: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
A CLEAR case of self-defense.
ASSAULT with a DEADLY WEAPON! kiss
She should not be arrested. . .or TRIED! kiss

This sends a wrong message. . . I hope it does not 'TREND' o!

Prevention is better than cure!

USSSSSSSSSSSSSLESS peeps should stop BORNING here and there in POVERTY!
It would go along way to prevent child marriages! kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Comic Actor, Afonja Olaniyi Aka, Sanyeri Finally Picks December 1st Wedding Date / They Let My Daughter Die… As I Watched In Horror — Bereaved Mum(pic) / "The Movie That Changed My Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.